Reply RPing
Hotel Liebe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

steel straitjacket

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 pm
" i think i will go mess with the clerk" *goes up to clerk* " hey i have a room reserved here so give it to me"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm
*Wispers to the lady in pain*
"Are you a morpher?"  

hivesliver

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm
beautiful_nia_60
*Tana is startled by almost walking into Lazer*

"Oh, no. Excuse me. It was my fault for not looking where I was going."

*she takes a deep breath*

"Could you tell me where I need to go to book a room at this hotel please? I'm not sure where the front desk is."

*at that moment she notices Kiiyuko sat near the door with a pained expression on her face*

*she thinks to herself* [Oh I hope she's okay, she looks to be in pain.]

"The clerk at the front desk should be able to help you. By the way i'm Lazer!" Lazer sticks out a hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm
steel straitjacket
" i think i will go mess with the clerk" *goes up to clerk* " hey i have a room reserved here so give it to me"

Clerk: "Well if you want me to "Give it to you" You'll have to wait till after i'm off work ((Which is never)) Otherwise if you're referring to your room i'll need you name."  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 am
"Oh, thank you Lazer."

*Tana takes his hand and shakes it*

"I've never been to a hotel in this area before."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:56 pm
as sora came out the forest he spotted a hotel."hmm a hotel huh?...well its better than sleeping on the cold ground.sora walks in with battle scars all over him.  

Zero Hour17

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm
*Vee stood outside for a moment and looked up at the hotel, taking a deep breath as he admired it*

"Hmm...yes, yes, it's a good size, but not too over the top. This would be a good setting, maybe I could even work this in somehow? I hope it isn't too crowded though."

*He thought aloud, before looking around away from the hotel either way. Nothing else in particular caught his eye so he strode in, having managed to fit his sparse luggage into the laptop bag he carried around when 'working' - or he considered it, despite some other people's disagreements with exploring new areas and making notes on them being 'work'. Vee looked towards the desk and noticed someone else already speaking with the clerk, thus decided it was probably best to just wait around a little until she was free. After all - half of these people probably had bookings, so he expected they would get priority. He moved over to nearby the reception desk, flicking through a leaflet he picked up on the hotel's amenities - so far, this trip was looking like pretty good research material*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Kiiyuko looked up at him with her big eyhes then looked away. She slowly nodded her head to the man.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Lazer smiles at the feel of another person's touch. "I haven't had any interaction with people since i left home!" It's a pleasure to meet you...I don't think I got your name..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 am
*he walks up to the clerk* do you hav any rooms alvliable? *he looks around* "wow lot of people here" he thought it maybe being a bad thing or a good thing  

Zero Hour17

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:34 am
"I'm Tana. And it's a pleasure to meet you."

*Tana smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 am
"Well I guess you should go get a room now. I'll be seeing you around." Lazer smiles and walks outside.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

hivesliver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 am
Angelically_Enlightened
Kiiyuko looked up at him with her big eyhes then looked away. She slowly nodded her head to the man.

*opens up her hand*
*places a vile with red glowing liquid in it*
"place a drop in bathwater each time you bath"
*looks at her body*
"it will not work in a shower just a bath, it will make the pain less and less each day when you use it, i say if you use it 12 days in a row it will make it so you never feel the pain again"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 am
Kiiyuko looked the vile over and then up at the man. "Thank you, " She said with the faintest smile on her face.  

Angelically_Enlightened

hivesliver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:07 pm
Angelically_Enlightened
Kiiyuko looked the vile over and then up at the man. "Thank you, " She said with the faintest smile on her face.

no problem
*walks up to the counter and waits for the person in charge*  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas