Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flutter824

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 pm
"i think it goes with the room perfectly " he said he looked at melody and smiled then he was about to bring up her demon again but was afraid she would be offended by asking her too frequently then he said"i like the way you have decorated your house, im still in awe of how amazing it is"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 pm
She smiled at flutter. "It's not that amazing once you get used to it....." she smiled and asked him "Hey flutter what do you want to do?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Flutter824

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"you mean as a ninja? " he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 pm
"Yea what's your dream?" she asked curiously.

"Mines to become mizukage of a village..."she smiled giggleing at her foolish dream.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Flutter824

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 pm
"well thats great, i guess i want to master every element and become the best ninja in the world" then whispering "and to defeat the akatsuki"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:51 am
Melody nodded her head in agrement. "Me too flutter.....me too that's why I assembled the team so we could help our village and others."

"Oh yea flutter were haveing a team mateing later hopeful I have presents for every one....here." she throw him an envolope. Inside was one of six pins she made it has the mist symbol on it along with his name, everyones name one the out side of the pin. Inside the envolope was a letter that stated 'Dear everyone, your probley wondering why I gave you this envolope its so your remeber everyone and so you have something to tell you your apart of a team and no one dose things alone. I hope you all remeber these day forever. Love, melody' And also inside was a picture of the day they had the picknick so it would help them remeber.

She looked to flutter and smiled "So flutter do you like it?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:36 am
jin arrived at this huge house "great god this is a little big sis" jin ran into the house "where are you mel" jin said as he closed his eyes and focused the his chakra as he sensed mel's chakra and ran toward it after dashing through the house jin finally found mel"ok whats up " jin said as he looked around the room then saw flutter"yo"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 am
" i love it, thankyou " he stared at her for a second then saw jin storm in and turned to him and said"hey waz up  

Flutter824

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 pm
jin turned and glared at flutter then smiled "im great and yourself " jin said as he walked over and hugged melody  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:05 pm
"im fine by the way you GOT to try Melody's pankakes"  

Flutter824

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:57 pm
"awesome they are awesome huh sooooo soft " Jin said as he started to get hunger pains  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 pm
((haha i made you hungry))

"well what are you here for"  

Flutter824

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:44 pm
"i was trying to find me sister" jin said as he looked at melody then turned back to flutter"so why are you a ninja boy" jin said as he remembered the time flutter was in the forest and he scared him  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:06 pm
"well i dont really know i always admired the nin that walked through the village and i guees i became one so others will follow and help defeat the akatsuki"  

Flutter824

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 pm
Tor paused outside the house. Looking up at it, then down at the piece of paper he was holding, then back at the house. He flipped the piece of paper upside down, looked at it, then flipped it again so it was readable. "Didn't know it would be this big." He paused staring up at the house. "Do I go inside, or knock?" He asked himself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff