Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Are Bisexulas more intouch with love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bi's better at judging love?
  Yesh.
  Nah.
  Maybe.
  Just wanna date one so I can have two girfriends.
  Just wanna date one so I can have two boyfriends.
  Click for Gold [apathy option]
View Results

Raticiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:31 pm
StevenStBlaize
Raticiel
StevenStBlaize
Nobody anywhere is better at love than anyone else based on sexuality. Love is unique to each individual and their experiences.

Yes, you're absolutely right. What is the damn "love" thing, anyway? Whenever I ask myself about, for example my current emotional situation, I'm getting simply numb. But while watching other people I usually judge them correctly (it's like a hobby). But not always...
A confusing thing.
I know how you feel. As for myself, I want love so badly that I simply replace it with the more physical aspects. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but love is killer. Whether you have it or you want it, it rips up your insides and lets you do the rest of the damage.

So true. I mean, of course, I know of many people that can be pretty stable with their feelings (even if I can't comprehend them xd ) and simply fall in love once for a lifetime. But personally I don't know if there is a possibility of that kind. I used to fall in love (I don't believe in love =/= crush, to me it's very similar, maybe the only difference is how long it lasts?) often, and it always ended but somehow it's still within me... Even now, when I'm trying to work out a relationship other "crushes" or "loves" are still making my head very messy. "Too much love will kill you", that's right. whee And I think it's also true that if you chase after love it runs away from you, and once you start to run away from love it will start running after you wink xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:12 pm
I'm bi
and well I can't seem to fall in love with the right person

I kind of gave up the Quest for Love  

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm
Raticiel
StevenStBlaize
Raticiel
StevenStBlaize
Nobody anywhere is better at love than anyone else based on sexuality. Love is unique to each individual and their experiences.

Yes, you're absolutely right. What is the damn "love" thing, anyway? Whenever I ask myself about, for example my current emotional situation, I'm getting simply numb. But while watching other people I usually judge them correctly (it's like a hobby). But not always...
A confusing thing.
I know how you feel. As for myself, I want love so badly that I simply replace it with the more physical aspects. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but love is killer. Whether you have it or you want it, it rips up your insides and lets you do the rest of the damage.

So true. I mean, of course, I know of many people that can be pretty stable with their feelings (even if I can't comprehend them xd ) and simply fall in love once for a lifetime. But personally I don't know if there is a possibility of that kind. I used to fall in love (I don't believe in love =/= crush, to me it's very similar, maybe the only difference is how long it lasts?) often, and it always ended but somehow it's still within me... Even now, when I'm trying to work out a relationship other "crushes" or "loves" are still making my head very messy. "Too much love will kill you", that's right. whee And I think it's also true that if you chase after love it runs away from you, and once you start to run away from love it will start running after you wink xd
I used to get so mad at my friends in middle and high school for saying they loved their boyfriends/girlfriends. I basically try not to think about it. Because it's not like you can work at falling in love. It's a coincidental thing, and once it happens, it's all just a matter of how you deal.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 pm
You're trying to distinguish between love for friends and love for that other thing and I do not understand the distinction.

I don't think bi-sexuals are more loving. They are just as likely as anyone else to have physical standards for their partners. And other standards too like intelligence. If it were all about love, you wouldn't care if a person were smart. But what if you just really can't love a stupid person? I don't think that makes a person less loving.  

Prince Rilian

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces