Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Akatsuki (important read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:00 pm
ah, yeah u did.

cant manage forums? too much work i guess....but that sucks, so u leavin akatsuki totally? And I will apply for this but if i dont get it oh well

and ppl of leaf....some little barrier or bones isnt gonna stop that jutsu, maybe slightly weaken it by the office maybe...but running around to put up barriers...thatll kill u for gettin the way of the blast. Think of a huge atomic bomb, the village is wiped clean ^^. those still in it...well, bye bye rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:19 pm
I thought about it and i withdrawl my leadership application. I think you should give it to Moki, he been in Akatsuki for the longest, plus if it means getting a new member. I say we do it. We down to 4 since Tai and Wings quit Akatsuki sad  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Thanks bb and test these are bones harder than freaking diamonds.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:55 pm
Do you know the power of an atomic blast?......bones are bones, And even bones melt, and do you know the strength of a thermonuclear reaction?

image if you will 1 stick of TNT, it is the equivalent of 50,000,000 Tons of TNT, technically it would blow up must of the fire country.........The heat alone would melt and evaporate the bones  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:59 pm
Yes but it WASN'T an atomic bomb or else he would be dead and anyways theres so much of the bone its like trying to use a toothpick to break through 50 feet of rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 pm
M o k i F a i r y
Thanks bb and test these are bones harder than freaking diamonds.

lol, good point wings

@moki: harder then diamond? Kimimaru broke his bones trying to break through gaara's sand, thats saying something there, so atomic blast...well...none has enough time to do anything when it goes off, like a atomic bomb, or a hydrogen bomb (a.k.a. H-bomb).

I was go with wat bb said too lol  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm
M o k i F a i r y
Yes but it WASN'T an atomic bomb or else he would be dead and anyways theres so much of the bone its like trying to use a toothpick to break through 50 feet of rock.

why do you think we flew out of the village far above it? by the time we got out it blew. and i think it is similar to an atomic bomb, hence "atomic" blast  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm
Yes but kimimaru was the LAST of his kind not the leader. And as I stated before its not an atomic bomb.  

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:04 pm
correct, he wasnt. but he was locked away all the time cuz his ppl saw him as a monster, too powerful. He was the strongest of his kind  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:06 pm
Yeah but when we saw him fight, he was also sick and dying. Odds are, he was in a weakened state at the time. Granted he may not have been so weakened as to lose easily, but he was near death.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:07 pm
Because he was the last. The rest were just his clan not his kekkai genkai. And anyways what wings said about it being enough to wipe out most of the fire nation that means it would have killed you unless you can move a mile a millisecond.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:11 pm
ah true, though he also had the curse mark lvl 2.

@moki: funny thing is i can move that quickly XD. so can kami i believe. but wait...if its that massive then wouldnt ppl die at the gates? oh nvm, hanzo contained it in a barrier XD. but all who was in the village is toast, in a sense hanzo trapped them there rofl

oh well, its done so no more occing i think.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 pm
If you want to know how Zeramaru could live through the blast it is kami's fault really.... there is a deep dark secret.

Hanzo made a barrier around the gates protecting himself and some other ninjas there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:56 pm
Yeah i saw that bit, and dude i thought yu would of read the bulliten and gotten out of there by friday, since akatsuki and those workin for them knows it. But regardless, one way u live that i know is the reanimation. You dont die unless your soul is removed...  

Shruikan Tenshi

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 am
Ah sorry but ain't that pretty much god modding? since you want the main demons to destroy a village like nothing though you did it with an attack ain't that just messes up the whole purpose of why your trying to get the demons sorry just wanted to say that okay.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff