Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
After several months, what would be your Brawl rating? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marci-parci

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:05 pm
From a 9 to a high 8, for bad online, more than a few levels that aren't worth playing on, and the stage-builder being an outright sham.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 pm
V1SUAL K31
When I first got it: 10

Now: 9.5

Thanatoast Crunch

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 pm
9 When I got it.

probably like 5 now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 pm
When I bought it, 9 cause I literaly would wake up just to play it. Now i give it a 5, it wont even play in my wii. crying At least other games still work instead of the wii dying =  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:33 pm
10. Then 7 as soon as I played it. Now 4, as I wouldn't recommend it or play it anymore.

If I want a fun brawler, I'll play Melee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:39 pm
auS-e-Dude
10. Then 7 as soon as I played it. Now 4, as I wouldn't recommend it or play it anymore.

Melee is no better than brawl.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:53 pm
Regulust
auS-e-Dude

Melee seemed way more longer. Unlocking all the characters, for example. In Brawl, you can go into Subspace and unlock nearly all of them in one sitting. In Melee, it would take you ages. Plus the event matches in Melee seemed way harder. Melee also is faster. Eh, personal preference.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 pm
auS-e-Dude
Regulust
auS-e-Dude

Melee seemed way more longer. Unlocking all the characters, for example. In Brawl, you can go into Subspace and unlock nearly all of them in one sitting. In Melee, it would take you ages. Plus the event matches in Melee seemed way harder. Melee also is faster. Eh, personal preference.

Honestly the Smash Bros series isn't that great.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Regulust
auS-e-Dude

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:24 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Regulust
auS-e-Dude

Yes.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:38 pm
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
auS-e-Dude
Regulust
auS-e-Dude

Yes.
Besides yourself. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:40 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
-Zephyrotica-
Regulust
auS-e-Dude

Yes.
Besides yourself. stare

Still Yes.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm
First Time~ 9.5. Not having Ridley playable was the only thing that deducted points. I was amazed at it for weeks, a little sad that Dr. Mario didnt return, not even as a costume, or that Mewtwo left. Honestly, I'm not fond of Lucario at all. He looks funky and has Goku's voice, and to add to the mimicry, a Ka-me-ha-me-ha all his own.

Now~ 6. The SSE was WAY too easy. The enemies had the intelligence of a new born cabbage. Not to mention the bosses. As Sonic would say, "Too easy... Piece of Cake!" The only boss that provided me with an actual challenge was Rayquaza. Not because he was hard, but because he had high deffences and high elemental resistance.

Unlocking characters was very easy, almost boring. And the SSE was also poorly written, it was like a bad Fanfic. Character roles were very jumbled.

Wario is not evil, he's just greedy.
Ganondorf would NEVER. EVER let anyone tell him what to do.
Dedede is not precacious, in fact, he's clumsy and rather funny.

The story offers no support on itself, neither.
WTF was Pikachu doing in the Isle of the Ancient's Generator?
Why was Luigi just standing there in the middle of the road watching Waddle Dees pass by?
How did the Sub Space army get ahold of all those R.O.Bs?
Why was the Ancient Minister (R.O.B) the only R.O.B who wasn't mind washed?
Why the hell was Lucario on the top of the mountain?
How did Snake get into the Halberd and why?
Where did that cannonball that shot Mario in the beggining come from?
Why would Fox attack a DRAGON to save a monkey?
How did Tabuu get Mr.G&W to make all those shadow bugs?
How in the hell did the Great Fox loose in aerial battle against the Halberd? Seriosuly?!
What was Capt. Falcon doing in the Ancient Ruins? Really? Come on...

But besides my annoying questioning, some challenges are impossibly hard or just not worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:54 pm
otawara

Shadow bugs are Mr. G & W. I read it somewhere, I think it was the mainbrawl site.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 pm
otawara
First Time~ 9.5. Not having Ridley playable was the only thing that deducted points. I was amazed at it for weeks, a little sad that Dr. Mario didnt return, not even as a costume, or that Mewtwo left. Honestly, I'm not fond of Lucario at all. He looks funky and has Goku's voice, and to add to the mimicry, a Ka-me-ha-me-ha all his own.

Now~ 6. The SSE was WAY too easy. The enemies had the intelligence of a new born cabbage. Not to mention the bosses. As Sonic would say, "Too easy... Piece of Cake!" The only boss that provided me with an actual challenge was Rayquaza. Not because he was hard, but because he had high deffences and high elemental resistance.

Unlocking characters was very easy, almost boring. And the SSE was also poorly written, it was like a bad Fanfic. Character roles were very jumbled.

Wario is not evil, he's just greedy.
Ganondorf would NEVER. EVER let anyone tell him what to do.
Dedede is not precacious, in fact, he's clumsy and rather funny.

The story offers no support on itself, neither.
WTF was Pikachu doing in the Isle of the Ancient's Generator?
Why was Luigi just standing there in the middle of the road watching Waddle Dees pass by?
How did the Sub Space army get ahold of all those R.O.Bs?
Why was the Ancient Minister (R.O.B) the only R.O.B who wasn't mind washed?
Why the hell was Lucario on the top of the mountain?
How did Snake get into the Halberd and why?
Where did that cannonball that shot Mario in the beggining come from?
Why would Fox attack a DRAGON to save a monkey?
How in the hell did the Great Fox loose in aerial battle against the Halberd? Seriosuly?!
What was Capt. Falcon doing in the Ancient Ruins? Really? Come on...

But besides my annoying questioning, some challenges are impossibly hard or just not worth it.

So it was like a bad fanfic, but it was an EPIC bad fanfic.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff