Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Ninja Nominations: Most Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:09 pm
jedimastersonic
do I realy need to nominate myself or should idestroy a village to getnominated most evil? What you say?

Rampage? hell yeah I'll help lol. sry i read the post u just did and yeah lol. I'll help ya Jedi, might as well, besides if ya do I'll be adding another village to the books LMFAO. Sometimes I wonder if I should just go rogue and kill people. God this is fun lmao. Either way Jedi I'll help ya XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:15 pm
It's the thought that counts. But it seems that Raiden and Zeramaru are tied.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:20 pm
Hmmm.....should I break the tie? I will and can do it too XD Maybe I should consider it....being evil fits me much more then good. And mire fun, its really fun....Maybe I should just go to a random village and blow it to dust and turn it to a major graveyard....hmmm

*begins pondering*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm
Well, it you attack the Cloud -hinthinthint- , don't blow up Sorcam or Lenon's house. I have stuff that I need in there...for my...plans. stare  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Jeez I was actually thinking ofdestroying leaf before you guys did, I will plan my next move and get back to you on that  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Don't worry, Jedi. I still think you're evil. ^^ You did try to kill Kit first, after all. BE EVIL AGAIN! I should make a thread about it...an OFFICIAL EVIL IS GOOD THREAD!  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:51 pm
lmao, i wont destroy your house lenon. besides...from our pm why would i do that lol. but yeah, me and you, jedi, should go evilll again. It'll definitely be fun and more exciting. Well...I know I will. if akatsuki dwont have me back then I'll go rogue and still destroy lives because I'm twisted like that twisted

but too much evil....thats something to consider. But i still get more kicks from evil then good  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:06 pm
I still never fought the one person I fought alongside when rajjin challneged the village , I gotta spar oroami and see what my next coarse of action will be, did kit make another rpc?  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm
yeah he did. And lemme know what your course of action will be. I may go orochimaru on the guild soon. dunno yet, i believe the guild needs alot of evil to keep up with the good but chances of akatsuki letting me back in is not so good. So I may go my own way like oro did.

but yeah let me know what you'll be doing cuz I may need a buddy XD  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces