Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silk vs Jedi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Jedi
  Silk
View Results

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:28 pm
"Hmmph" Silk stood Stil as the Sword attack came Close three butterflies Left Silk's body and erected a shiled of Purple Light the Sword and Clone connected With the shiled and was Stopped instantly Silk laughed as he threw a kunai into the clones open and vanurable chest, Now was the question of the real Jedi, But Silk wasnt ready to show any real skill's yet.

((lol no one n this guild remembers my skill's lol i have been voted to lose))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm
((to be honest i think you'd win in all three fights....but that's just me.))

The one that had come down at silk was hit and clouds took his place. From behind water came circling around Silk.
"Water Prison Jutsu!"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:38 pm
The water began to rise But Silk's Shiled was completly spherical surronding him in all area'seven Underground the Water Jutsu attempted to encase Silk, but the sheild began to Expand at a vast rate stopping the water Jutsu's Efect and Dispersing the water Back on the Ground. Three Brown Butterflies charge towards his opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm
Jedi noticed it quackly but one of the butterfly's hit him in the as he jumped away. "never fought a person with such jutsu, i will have to adpt quickly or be beaten from miss judgment. Jedi made a gesture with his right hand and finger.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:51 pm
As the brown Butterfly Hit Silk smiled he vanished into what seemed thin Air, "genjutsu's effect only the sense's my friend if i cant see you and you cant see me lets effect another Sense. Four black butterflies Encircled Jedi and Each began to emit a certan Smell a sweet smell the smel was incredibly strong Were was Silk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm
"....looks like i need another assist." Jedi's sharingan morphed into mangekyo sharingan. then suddenly the Butterfly's froze in mid air. "i do like genjutsu but of course being on the other end is annoying." Crows flew down and landed on jedi.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm
The butterflies Froze but the smell continued Silk was not done he had a counter for Sharingan, A butterfly With starlight wings left Silk and suddenly the frozen Butterflies Continued And his Sharingan would see they were no longer genjutsu's this technique changed the Chakra of techniques they were now Ninjutsu's stopping the sharingan being able to see through the attacks. the smell got strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Jedi noted the change and just as the butterfly's were real so were the crows. The crows charged for the Butterfly's and jedi then formed hand seals. " i never fought someone this good since i fought kinkaru for admittance into assassins." Jedi finished hand seals and in his right hand grew chidori like form. Jedi took out his Pre-kasunagi again. "Tenka use you ability." Then suddenly the Giant Yellow dragon above them roared loudly and made billions of lightning bolts shoot out at the surrounding area. jedi held up his pre-kusunagi so that any lightning that came to him would bounce off his sword.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Things were getting Intreseting, By now jedi was ineffected even if he didnt know it he had taken a breath to speak to his dragon Lightning rainined From the Skies it was time For Silk To smile and end this, The Lighting Would be a problem For Now a Few of the surronding butterflies #would take hits of any stray lightning Bolts For Silk, Jedi Was poisoned and would feel the effect's of the Poison very Soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Jedi felt something from inside that started giving pain. "somethings wrong....shoot." Jedi then activated Byakugan to search quickly for Silk. He then jumped up to tenka and used Shindan (Diagnosis). while searching for silk with his byakugan in his left eye. "i'm hoping not to have to burn this whole place down...other wise i might kill him if i dont find him with my byakugan...."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:07 pm
By now his byakyagun wouldnt be able to help his ceribral coretex and seribelum were inffected as well as his bodily functions the poison was non leathal as Silk wanted this Ninja Alive as the fight was ok so far next Jedi would realise his sense of Smell was compltly gone. Suddenly from six different places brown butterflies charged at Jedi, three from behind making it ard to counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm
"S***!!" "tenka now!!!" Suddenly as the butterfly's closed in there was a blast of lightning energy and it made it unable to see what just happened. as the smoke cleared there was an armoured figure floating in the air. "Dangit i hit with some of those...i should have realized sooner that i'd be poisoned, i have to make this quick and i have to be able to continue...." His right eye skipped to Eternal. Although normally this would have changed things dramatically ...this time he had lost some of his senses from the poison. He then realized his left arm had been hit just before the transformation and he couldn't move it. "i dont think i can continue....if my senses were with me then i could but i underestimated how quickly the battle could change."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:27 pm
"Your doing well kid!, most people would be dead after that hit."
Silk smiled it was now Time Silk made some slow but useful handsign's as a Strange Glowing black butterfly Flew towards him its wings emiting dark chakra he held the butterfly in his hands as he smiled and spoke.

"I see you have changed your appearnce for battle, My trun!"
With these words the butterfly merged With Silk's Body his body Oozed with chakra his chakra was boosted and his Body seemed to grow Younger he was youthful his abilties enlarging and his power becomeing greater he was ready.
"Your move!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:36 pm
" ....right." Jedi was able to see clearly, his form right now had drasticly increased his strength and speed so he planned his move. " heh." Jedi seemed to vanish in thin air as he suddenly was behind silk. His leg was already seining for silk's back.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Silk laughed Slightly his speed and strength would easily match the new Uchiha, as jed vanished Silk span round and caught the powerful kick aimed at his Back holding the leg and throwing jed to the ground with increadible force.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff