Bloodyblade666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:07 am
What has she done for me?
1.Made a great manga
2.Showed me manga can be an art
3.Hot guys to look at
4.Manga to buy
and some other things i can't think of right now
All i can say she is one hell of a an writer and auther. One of the best to come out in the last 5 years in my poll.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Queen_of_the_random

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:59 am
Queen_of_the_random
When I read BND for the first time I was deeply touched. I had never really read any manga besides Ranma ? before that and I had never read any BL stories! It changed a lot of my opinions and it made me love manga, espacially BL and Kaori yuki mangas.
I was still reading stuff like Fushigi Yuugi when I met Kaori Yuki's work! ....goodness, it's odd to think how far you can go with one manga xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:30 am
alicelights
Queen_of_the_random
When I read BND for the first time I was deeply touched. I had never really read any manga besides Ranma ? before that and I had never read any BL stories! It changed a lot of my opinions and it made me love manga, espacially BL and Kaori yuki mangas.
I was still reading stuff like Fushigi Yuugi when I met Kaori Yuki's work! ....goodness, it's odd to think how far you can go with one manga xd
Yeah i know.. It's really wierd. It was actually a coincident that I read BND.  

Queen_of_the_random

Naotosbro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:26 pm
Kaori Yuki has done the following for me:

1. Exposed me to a side of Victorian London I never thought possible

2. Given new meaning to nursery rhymes and fairy tales i have heard my whole life

3. Made Paradise Lost seem even more interesting than it already is

4. Shows that angels are more than just winged people

5. Given me something to look forward to every few months when a new AS is published.

6. KIRA!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:54 am
Naotosbro
Kaori Yuki has done the following for me:

1. Exposed me to a side of Victorian London I never thought possible

2. Given new meaning to nursery rhymes and fairy tales i have heard my whole life

3. Made Paradise Lost seem even more interesting than it already is

4. Shows that angels are more than just winged people

5. Given me something to look forward to every few months when a new AS is published.

6. KIRA!!
I had already loved Victorian London since....well, forever. I didn't like the world in which I lived as a child and used to read Victorian childrens stories. After all Victorian times, fancy clothes, guys who actually have HAIR and wear suits <--- suit fetish I have. My love of that time was strenghened by Cain...

However, while I love that time. I found AS made me love the time I currently live in also. Which needed to happen and made me a happier person.

connected Note: I've come across one other manga called "Emma" (not from the Jane Austen novel razz )that deals with the victorian age. O.O ...not in the same way, but still wondefully adictive if you keep reading.  

alicelights

OhtarwenElenya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
1. Made me really think about good and evil and black and white and analyze it quite a bit.

2. Showed me that not all mangas are shallow and cutsey (a lot of shojo) or just a bunch of gun fights (a lot of shounen).

3. Exposed me to breath-taking art.

4. Rosiel, Katan, Kato, Kira, Hatter, Raphael... the list could go on and on. Epsecially if I actually remembered the names of characters from BND and Ludwig.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff