Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Am I a Hypocrite? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 am
Lovely Princess Michi
no, because the twilight vampires aren't like your typical vampires (unless you are planning to make them exactly like twilight vampires) ut I actually like twilight and i think (not necassarily about you) that most of the people who hate it, hate it BECAUSE it is popular, i mean it's okay to something that is popular but not because it is popular. most of them haven't even read the series and still say that they hate it. I just hate that everyone is freaky out about it, but i don't hate the books. They are actually really good (after you get past the boring first 3 chapters)

I'm not meaning to turn this into a debate about who likes/doesn't like Twilight, but you're wrong in your assumption.

Stephenie Meyer isn't a writer. Yes, she has a series of books that are well recieved with teenagers 13-17, yes she's on the New York Bestseller list, but other than that.

She lacks the talent, class, and tact an author like JK Rowling, Anne Rice, and Stephen King do.

In all honesty, she said that Edward came to her in a dream. That's already sickening, because I read the book. It's her sex dream. :/ I still think she's being a closet freak behind her Faith (I was born in an LDS family, so I know how uber strict they are about their faith) and literally had a thesaurus sitting next to her. Who honestly uses words like scintillating and incandescent in the same paragraph?

She's made vampires look like sparkly anime bishounen rather than the scary, bloodthirsty, fanged, and winged creatures that were in Queen of the Damned, Interview with a Vampire, and Dracula. To be honest, I'd ship Lestat and Akasha before I even decide to ship Edward/Bellasteak.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:48 am

I agree with Tyra

Not to mention the fanbase that tries to murder you for saying anything negative at all towards the series.

Aaanyways, I'mma lock this nao, since it's turning into a Twilight thread.

Alluminn
Vice Captain

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas