Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen the movies?
  Yes both
  Only one
  Neither
  Gold
View Results

Tokie-Bear3000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 am
the best one was when sailor mini moon get's kidnapped and taken to that place where the children can dream forever  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:45 pm
that's the 3rd movie the black dream hole. i have a question. has anyone else noticed that periru in that movie looks like halios?  

pink princess of the moon

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:57 pm
that's the 3rd movie the black dream hole. i have a question. has anyone else noticed that periru in that movie looks like halios?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==========
A very small degree of hope

Old school anime = repeat of character designs

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 am
I've watched them/ own all. Like most people the r movie is my favorite. Though I love parts of the S movie too, like the snow queen and Human Luna. heart  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:20 pm
I actually own all three sailor moon movies, R, S, and SuperS. I own them on dvd and vhs, although I still prefer the vhs because (and I know I'll get crap for this later) I prefer the music for the English dub. the dvd's are an English dub but they put the Japanese music in and I've never been a fan of the Japanese music.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:23 pm
Venombabe

==========
A very small degree of hope

Old school anime = repeat of character designs

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

It's not just you. Peraru is designed to look a lot like Helios. Fiore from the first movie is clearly a doom tree alien and looks like Alan. The only original movie villain was Princess Snow Kaguya. that movie came from the Manga of Sailor Moon and was created by Naoko Takeuchi, who worked closely with the movie team for that movie.  

NichiTsukinoko

VSPLASH

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:18 pm
IVE ONLYSEEN PROMISE OF THE ROSE THO BUT ITS MY FAV SO FAR I WANNA C THE OTHER 1'S SO BAD THO  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 pm
I own them all. It's a tough choice between them; but, if I had to pic, then Sailormoon SuperS: The Black Dream Hole. :3  

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

Juicebox BIues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:56 am
I've seen all three movies but my favorite one is Promise of the Rose! I just got so sad when I saw she *spoiler* died! Then Mamoru kissed her! That was so romantic! I also like the illusion part in Super S, I think. The one when she is carrying Chibi Usa and Mamoru says he chooses her over Chibi Usa and then she knows that it is an illusion. S was okay. I liked how Luna fell in love with a human and she was so pretty when she turned into a human.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 pm
I like all of the movies, but the most i like the 1st one when the sailors die, i really cried then,but i was really happy when they all came to life again. And also i like in the 3rd movie when all of the sailors warriors and star fighters try to protect Sailor Moon. God i really like this anime heart heart heart  

Petrutza

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 am
I have seen all three movies. my favorite has always been R  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:29 am
i have see all of theme but mi favorite....its promse of the rose >.< heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Katzuki-Aya

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YueCrystalSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:36 am
I heart Sailor Moon R Movie!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm
I haven't seen any of them. I've seen pictures of human Luna but didn't realize it was from a movie rather than the tv show. As for the Senshi dieing (and this is just an observation, not a snide remark) SM and DBZ being the first two anime I was really exposed to, I had the expectation that anyone who died in an anime would come back to life someway sooner or later. rofl Doesn't mean the deaths aren't still sad, though.  

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

Little blackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 pm
Yeah I have seen all Sailor moon movies the 3 of them I have them on DVD and VHS LOL but still i love them heart heart heart  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff