Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Introduce yourself/your guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:03 pm
I've already met you, it's like Deja Vu. =O

If you haven't noticed.. I invited Suicide to this guild. ;D

I apologize on behalf of LG for kicking you out of our guild. Thank you for your assistance. x3

Dream - We want to stalk you guys too. <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:08 pm
It was to be most expected. I don't blame you guys at all for being concerned so much about me. xD

I didn't notice that before. ninja I'm glad you did though. But now he has been given a port to all guilds. So it's a win-lose... I still am kind of worried about him, but nonetheless I'm sure he has given up. ninja  

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:21 pm
I was hoping he'd make things interesting, I was planning on telling the guilds in here about him. xD

Everyone now knows to be weary of Suicide.
If he was really determined, he'd have placed a mule into these guilds even without this guild as a port and he could've found this place later.
So it won't make much of difference.

Other guilds - Don't let Suicide in crew, evar. Be weary of mules. He plotted to destroy certain guilds by infiltrating crew and deleting every thread and member within those guilds. He succeeded in destroying one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 pm
I think this is less about get guild representatives together and more of a "Friends of Femm" club ninja You haven't fooled me one bit, harpy.  

Spierred
Crew

duir ancient

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm
[ Cordial greetings. ]

[ My name is Requiem, and I represent the HεΛяtაcяεΛм which is currently under construction. The HεΛяtაcяεΛм warmly thanks Femm for her hospitality and peacefully extends a hand of friendship to all likeminded guilds present. ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 pm
I'm sure we're going to broaden our horizons soon enough. >.<'  

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:05 pm
Spierred
I think this is less about get guild representatives together and more of a "Friends of Femm" club ninja You haven't fooled me one bit, harpy.
I invited the active leaders of military guilds and other types of guilds, plus some friends or interesting acquaintances/enemies. Is it my fault that I was friends or atleast acquaintances with some guilds here before? xD

I invited friends/acquaintances with guilds here because they'd most likely have a higher chance of joining my guild and posting.

A list of guilds haven't accepted yet, either due to inactivity or non-willingness.

Yeh, I own you all. We're the best club evar. ;3

Zen - Let's hunt for some guilds to force into our guild and broaden our horizens to a gaia guild forum. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 pm
Sounds almost... cynical

LET's Do It!  

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:06 pm
No, it's not cynical. It's facism.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 pm
I LOVE Fashion!  

Nero Zenndoren
Crew

Dangerous Millionaire

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 pm
Shows how much you know about fashion. xD
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, any guild may create their own personal thread on the main forum of this guild and create a roleplaying thread in the mass roleplaying war zone subforum "Battlefield".
Guild representatives are responsible for mentioning their guild in the "List of guilds in this guild" announcement so me or another crew member can add it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:38 pm
Nero Zenndoren
Nero Zenndoren
Nero Zenndoren. Just Nero.

I'm most active crew member in the Gaian Mercenary League...

It's good to finally meet you all.
And I thought I'd tell everyone right now that I'm Italian so I might have a little bit of an attitude so don't take it too personally.

And I'm the one who destroyed Project:Mayhem; If you know what I'm talking about.

If you don't, it was a guild that was hosted by SuicideSoldier#1 and it's main goal was to either destroy or gain control of every guild in the Military category and then go to other categories from there.

You're welcome. D:<

Hooray! Although I highly doubt he would have taken over the Kenuros. Our elitist Mages, including me and several of my uncles, and brothers, would have owned him with a combined-effort Ancient Magic attack.  

Kaneharo

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xXchrisgenocideXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 pm
Im Chris.

I Represent the Gaian Marine Corps.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm
*Insert welcome speech hur*
We hope to accomplish things and have fun. =D