Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Looking for crew. [Need regular members' opinions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:09 am
You're now the 3rd crew member of Battlefield.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:13 pm
Name: Wielder
Why do you want to be crew: To Help in the Development of this Guilds Massive potential for peace and Unity throughout Gaia
What will you do to improve the guild: I Will Answer Questions and Direct Discussions in a Positive and Productive Way
Activeness: High, 98% of the year.
Can I trust you: Yes, You Can. My intentions have always been Honest and Truthful. Nero might even Vouch for me, considering our past experiences.  

The_Master_Wielder
Crew

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Name: HAMr v-2
Why do you want to be crew: Because I don't abuse my powers, and I enjoy doing Moderator/Crew work (whatever it may be). I'm also good at it, and I've got lots of experience under my belt.
What will you do to improve the guild: I am literally fluent in BBCode and I make awesome banners, and I am a good moderator when it comes to arguments. I can be unbiased and neutral if the need arises. I also enjoy helping users with their problems, whatever the problems may be.
Activeness: Online nearly everyday.
Can I trust you: Never! Ban me now if you don't already. xD

Luv ya! ~ <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Weilder - I want to trust you, but due to the recent Suicide events.. Know that if I catch you doing anything, I will immediately report your actions to the GML. It's nothing personal.

Sucking up is a good way to get on crew, just teasing. wink xD

I preffer that people not be afraid to be themselves and to not be afraid of going against my decisions, actions etc.. within reason, justice and fairness of course.

Let's start inviting more guilds here, feel free to invite people provided that they represent a guild, please inform me of who you invite and their guilds.

Alright, I think we have enough crew.

Femmunition
Captain

The_Master_Wielder
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 pm
Madam, I'll be telling the GML Myself everything I Do on here! *Hearty Laugh*

Regardless, I think we really need to Start Organizing. In a Way, We're forming a Sort-of Gaian United Nations. But what good is that if we don't have any Nations?

We need to begin sending Emissaries to the Major Guilds in every Category, Then begin working our way Down. We need to set Qualifications, Such as they need 700+ members (As an Example) Every Guild Qualifying should be sent an Invitation, as well as an Emissary to the Guild.
At that point, they'd select an Representative by whatever process and Rubric they deem satisfactory. He/She'd be brought into the Guild. They'd resresent the Guild's View on the Situations Brought Up, and would be responsible for Alerting us to their Guild's Actions, E.G. beginning a War on another Guild.

but that's just My thoughts on the Situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:48 pm
Most other guilds in other categories don't have a need for war. The following categories are ones that do:
Roleplaying
Military/Organization
Clans

Even a small guild can pack a punch and grow. It seems a bit much to handle all those guilds, even if we work our way down, it might become too large to handle. Some people might feel less at home. Imagine all those guilds posting threads. I think we should keep it to the categories stated.

How about guilds with less than a certain amount of people can't post their own thread until they get enough people, they can contact certain people to join or take a look at their guild though?

What does everyone else think?

Femmunition
Captain

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Femmunition
Most other guilds in other categories don't have a need for war. The following categories are ones that do:
Roleplaying
Military/Organization
Clans

Even a small guild can pack a punch and grow. It seems a bit much to handle all those guilds, even if we work our way down, it might become too large to handle. Some people might feel less at home. Imagine all those guilds posting threads. I think we should keep it to the categories stated.

How about guilds with less than a certain amount of people can't post their own thread until they get enough people, they can contact certain people to join or take a look at their guild though?

What does everyone else think?

I believe that is a decision that is needed to be made in the privacy of a crew only forum, because it is a decision that inevitably the crew must make and not the members.

We should debate this in private, for now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 pm
More feedback and information, more chances to make the most suitable decision.
Releasing this kind of information doesn't seem like it'll do any harm.
Besides, I want this guild to be fun for everyone joins. =)

Femmunition
Captain

Mutti the Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Neither of my guilds has more than 3 members, so I am somewhat resistant to the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Rules. Simple rules. EXA:
No Speaking out of Turn
No random Nonsense, save it be in a random Nonsense subforum
Stay Literate and Clear
Do not Flame, but feel free to Note any Agressions towards other Guilds.

After that, only the top 10 or so Guilds from the Aforementioned Categories should be allowed, accounting for Activity.

With all of those rules enacted, It shouldn't be a Problem.

Also, 2 things i wanted to Address in my last message but forgot:
1) Thank you for making me Crew. I promise not to misuse the Power that comes with it.
2) As for Suicide, I was the one who told Gear-Richie (Current Leader of the GML, those who don't know) About suicide's Plans, minutes after I found out about them. Even now, after his Defeat, I'm still watching to see if he does anything.  

The_Master_Wielder
Crew

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Well, rules are already laid out pretty well by Femmy, so we need not linger on those.

As for the guilds, we could organize them category wise, each with their own sub forum. For example, the U.G.M.F. would be in the sub forum titled "Military Guilds", and H.T.R.P. would be in the sub forum, "Role Playing Guilds". See what I'm saying? We could move the threads from the main forum to there, and you could find a guild based upon what someone is looking for.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Ah ok, Suicide just seemed awefully desperate to get you on crew, but taking this fact into account, I'd say you're pretty trustworthy, still have to be on guard though. xD

A lot of people dislike too much order and too much disorder. Best of both worlds would be nice but if we're getting guilds from other categories, order would probably be the best EDIT but too much order results in a very orderly fun.. which kind of sounds no fun and strict.. x_X

We can have an advertising subforum for guilds like Mutti's?

We could combine the categories, counting out the Spam and Breedables categories. D:

Regional
Foreign Languages
Political

Military/Organization
Roleplay
zOMG

General
Interest Based
Discussion
Commerce

Music
Entertainement
Art
Anime
Manga
Gaming

We should do this slowly, so we don't end up with multiple guilds not conversing with eachother and the delay of small guilds.

This is going to be a lot of work.

Personally, I would like to keep it to Role Playing, Military/Organization and Clan categories.

For this to happen, we're going to need some gold but don't donate anything yet, this matter is still undecided. I'm pretty broke. =P

Femmunition
Captain

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm

That's what I'm here for, Femmy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm