Submit

~
+1
100%
 100%  [ 125 ]
Total Votes : 125

Val-Rei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:27 pm
Tack another one onto the Vocaloid fan list~ and on the Most Wanted for the People For the Ethical Usage of Tildes *cough* I was led into this wonderful world of synthesized singing by none other than Kaito, more specifically by his cover of Paprika's ending theme, "Girl From Byakkoya"... which... uh... seems to be the one video I haven't favorited for some odd reason. >_>; Huh.

A-anyway! Kaito definitely has to be my favorite of the bunch, though I do enjoy the rest when they're in their element. I do admit to having some bias for blue-haired anime guys, but that's only a small factor when he's got so many amazing songs floating around~

And as for UTAU, I'm all up in the Kasane Territory. XP Ted especially, even if--no, especially since he's a simple GEN +30 from Teto, he still sounds convincingly male in the right register~ not to mention he looks AMAZING in their Cendrillon cover ogod ted i love you crying *ahem!* Ruko's got a place in my heart too, I really like her design, all... quirks aside.

So! That's my stance in the fandom in an extraordinarily large nutshell. biggrin ; Nice to meet you all!

...oh, and I guess I could add that I like drawing and writing, and... well, robots. >.>; Last bit is actually kind of the biggest pull for me, seeing all the Voca-RPs and art in that vein, it all tugs at that one part of me just the right way. ^^; (Vanishment/Disappearance of * songs really get me ._.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:55 am
Hello, I've made this avatar to represent Haku, as you can probably see, lol.

I like to hangout with friends in my karaoke bar, decorate my karaoke bar, do puzzles, doing silly stuff, and other such things. I'm sort of a shop-a-holic on Gaia... I've never had gold exceeding 10,000...

My karaoke bar is still kinda small, as it's the default size, but I plan to upgrade it once I can afford it, and then it will be even better! *hic*

I'm open to making friends with pretty much anyone who wants to.  

DTM Haku Yowane

Saruna-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image
~{Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.}~

((I'm editing my post style sometime O.O"))
Kyah thanks for letting me in <3 *hugs*
*waves to everyone* Hi ^_^ I'm Saruna.

My two obsessions are FullMetal Alchemist and Vocaloid. ^_^
Honestly erm...I have no idea how I ended up loving Vocaloid. :'D
BUT, I really do like it. ^_^ My favorite is Len Kagamine. O.O" I think he's awesome. ^_^ Erm..two of my current favorite songs are "Romeo and Cinderella" and "Sadistic Vampire." O.O" And erm..."Bringing the Rain," if that's the right title. ^_^"

Erm...anything else? WELL.....*mindblank* I like to draw... O.O" If anything else feel free to ask ^_^

~{Saruna-chan is Alphonse Elric's #1 fan.}~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:37 am
Hello there! ^_^

I'm just a Vocloid fan, and I'm completely hooked on watching the 3d Music videos. they're just so fun. heart

occasionally, I also make Gifs out of them. heart

looking towards to sharing things with each other in this guild. ^_^  

Aykura Moon

Gumi Megpoid
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm
Ninjins ☆ Loves you↑ YEAH!

User Image

メグッポイド

○ Konichiwa Tomodochis. Watashi wa Gumi Megpoid! ○

► RELEASED ON JUNE 26th! Lets keep it quiet spread the Love. <3

► My favorite things are to spread love, eat, draw, hangout with friends and family, VOCA FAMILY [<3] and plenty more.. 4laugh

FAVORITE FOOD you say? >u< Loads of carrots!!!~ heart

× Vocaloid: Ahhh....Too hard. -Glompshard- D8 ×
× Utau: Momo Momone Σ( ;▽;) --{ -shockshock- Hmmm?. }-- ×

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Hello~

I'm just an ordinary fan of the Vocaloids / UTAUs. I really have considered downloading the UTAU freeware and create my own character... but I don't contain the talent. D;

Uhm. My interests are graphic / digital design. Eating. And napping.

And my favorite character has to be Kasane Teto. But I love listening to all of 'em. <33

That's it. I feel so bland. Oh well.

User Image

`Teh Eel

terrorskid45

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:33 pm
hello my name is korone em i am currently a fanmade vocaloid waiting to be a utauloid, excuse my avatar it's not complete yet so it may take some time to find the clothes he. I'm one of the assainater vocaloids so my brother korone en give me medicine or i go crazy. hee hee silly right?....right?? redface redface

my favorite food is strawberrys and my brother's is red bean paste.

my fovorite vocaloids are hatsune miku, megurine luka, momone momo, kasane teto, kagamine rin, setsune leo, and akita neru

everyone plz be nice to me and plz dont keep me from my medicine.... I had to be retained by the 3 countrys the last time that happned. so yeah i hope we all have a good time together sweatdrop sweatdrop redface heart heart blaugh 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 am
Hi...I'm an ex Rin cosplayer on Gaia (Check my pro, I cosplayed Rin IRl)  

-Suzuki_Yuu-

2,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Shiroi Lolita

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm
Hello,everyone.
It's nice to meet you all.I'm glad that I have been accepted to this guild.
I'm obsessed with all of the vocaloids,to be honest,expecially the vocaloid twins.
I currently cosplay Iku Acme the Maidloid,so feel free to visit my profile to find her.
^-^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am
Hello. I'm a vocaloid fan, though I've only managed to listen to the kagamine twins and hatsune. As of current, Hatsune is my favorite with Melt being my favorite song. I'm also quite fond of Love is War, the first song I heard by her. I was only just recently introduced to vocaloids by one of my friends, and I would love to hear more songs by any vocaloid, especially the twins and Hatsune. Favorite things include J-rpgs, J-pop, vocaloids, pretty much standard Otaku fuel. I AM THE POCKY KING!!!! mrgreen  

cyrus_medroth

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

iC l o u dT e a r s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm
hmm well lets see :3
i looove love love the vocaloids
XD
len is my favorite X3
and uhh
i just joined like 2 minutes ago and so far
this guild
is freakin awesome :3
i wish i could cosplay the vocaloids
but some people already got them really good >.<
so yea
im just lovin' the vocaloids and ima try and be active :3
-MY NAME ARE IS BE CLOUD-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image
Greetings

I am Natano-Senpai a new Vocaloid from the new generations. Ive come to show the world my voice.

Here are the following things about me.

Height: 5'9
Weight: unknown.
Preferred music genre: Techno rave
Character item: cigarette.
Crush (i always wanted to put this): Hatsune Miku! biggrin
Likes: Pizza, RPGs, Drawing Manga, singing, Dancing, acting.
Dislikes: Asparagus, Corrupted governments, movies and shows scarcely based off of books, games, etc.

Dont be shy, say hello to me. (especially you Miku wink )

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

KH Master Aqua

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Hey its Zatsune Miku, I going to cosplay as her for comic-con too~ (woot!) Anyway, I'm the dark side of Hatsune Miku. and yeah... biggrin

User Image

名前 ► Name: 『初音ミク』- Zatsune Miku

年齢 ►► Age: 16歳( 1)

目の色◄◄ Eye Color- 『赤 / くり色』 - Red-Maroon

髪の色 ▌▌ Hair Color- 『 黒』 - Black

身長 ■ Height: 『158 cm』 - 5'2"

体重 ►○ Weight: 『42 kg』- 92.4lbs

得意ジャンル◄ ▌ Favorite Gene: 『金属 / 岩』 -Metal / Rock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm
my name is nora! i cosplay as gakupo in life.....im a girl............o-o  

Drasel

King Phantom