Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kurisu's Puppet Factory/ Weapons Repair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this Ok?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 pm
A clone of raiden walked by the shop

"Is there anyone with the trendrill kekki genkai here? I need to talk to them if theres any, its important"

He called out  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 am
Zarud clone took the his chain puppet inside to the counter "Kurisu sensie, could you help me repair and improve on my puppet?"  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am
"Is that the one that Z broke???" Asked the curious clone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am
Zarud's clone nodded "That'll be the one."  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:57 pm
Kurisu looked over the chain puppet, "Very well, i'll see what i can do...." as he took the mangled puppet into the back room and set it on the work desk. He then grabbed another puppet on the finishing shelf, wrapped it in a tape binding, and then took it into the main room for Anakoru to pick up.

Anakoru: that'll be 2k

User Image

The Suna Mantis: A very powerful/durable puppet, but lacks the speed and agility to take evasive action. Has a Stinger in its tail, and to claws that are coated with poison, As well as wings that give the puppet the gift of flight (can lift 200lbs max)

Special- Sky Cutter- The wings take one huge flap, which gives off this huge gust of wind that makes cuts through the air. The attack weakens the farther away you are. (Max distance is 800 meters)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:27 pm
(I asked if you would buy it from me. like the plans. not to improve them I don't want puppets anymore. So would you buy the Suna Mantis?)  

blind fire091

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:44 pm
((Huh, al well. I thought you wanted improvments, i probably wouldn't buy it cause i have the SUna Hawk.))

Kurisu decided to close up shop to go watch his brother at th chunin exams.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 am
( I think I want to help you in here like just an apprentice weapon maker on the side. Also could you put the code under the pics you do so I can put the scythe on my profile??? I was thinking of creating a scroll for all my different scythes. There regular scythes but they will all look different and be unique.)  

Zombie Swagger

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 am
Before the clone disperced it left a note behind.

Dear Kurisu

Thank you for looking over my puppet. I have one other request, could you please make a steel umbrella? Though similar to a normal one I would like this one to be blade along the edge and spines. And also be able to deflect most ninja tools. I hope this request won't cause you trouble.

Zarud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 am
Kurisu returned to the shop to find a note on the door. "Hmm, a steel umbrella...i can manage that." Kurisu then went into the workshop and began constructing his weapon order.After a couple hours, Kurisu came back into the front room, "Huh, guess i got caught up in the moment on making this one." As he wraped the 3 steel umbrellas in a fine clothe and set them on a shelf in the front of the store.

((Jim:Heres that code for the scythe, you can pay me what you think is necessary. Btw if you want to be an apprentice, just stop by.))

[IMG]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/cawkichr/IceScythe.jpg[/IMG]

((Zarud:Heres your steel umbrellas X3, there is a technique to them (Senbon Rainstorm), but you got to learn it from me before you use it. Just pay me what yo think is necessary.))

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 am
(( Ooh 3 pointy steel umberelas!! I shall give you 6k, thats 2k each. smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:21 pm
Zarud saw the three bladed umbrela as he approached. He then entered and went to the counter "Kurisu sensei which of those umbrelas is mine?"  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Kurisu came out from working in the shop, "Hey Zarud, all three of them are yours. I got a little carried away with some extra material and i just used it all up." Kurisu grabbed one of the umbrellas and unwrapped the cloth around it. " Here let me give you a little demo of this weapon." As Kurisu stepped outside of the shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:10 pm
Zarud followed, interested in what the ubrellas could do.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Once Kurisu got out into an open field, he opened the umbrella, "Now like you requested, the umbrellas are made with a fine steel, so its durable and very light. It also has razor thin edges around the edge of the umbrella for offensive attacks." Kurisu pointed out all these observations to Zarud. "Now, being the puppet ninja that i am, i installed a little surprise in each of these umbrellas called a Senbon Rainstorm. By focusing your chalkra into throwing the umbrella into the air, it will build up more speed, spin, and altitude, causing the umbrella to shoot out senbon needles that rain onto the battlefield ." Kurisu demonstrated the technique. He threw the umbrella into the air as it began to spin and shoot out the Senbon needles. "Here now you try."

(3 post to learn technique)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces