Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
which ethnic group are u? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bhikku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:00 pm
哈尼族

hats what i am  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:51 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Luffy-Sama
repsect your elders XD
GRRRR.... gonk crying FINE!! I...er...umm...take that back then.. crying

yayy hehe ^^v i won't treat you too badly xd  

[Cewl]

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:02 am
Um, my family all hail from the Fujian province where they all speak a different dialect, Minanhua or something. Which minority group belongs to that province?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:02 am
I'm Han Chinese~ 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:53 pm
Minielf
Um, my family all hail from the Fujian province where they all speak a different dialect, Minanhua or something. Which minority group belongs to that province?
福建族??? LMAO nvm don't listen to me..I made that up. xd Such a hard question....well most of the Chinese people are 汉(han) so I don't know...you could be han...unless you are one of the minorities~ sweatdrop domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:54 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
^^ Me too!! HaN PrIdE~!! lol raawrr domokun whee
*sings* We are teh Han~~ We dominate China~~~ We are teh kewl communists~~ rofl  

[.Higan Bana.]

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:17 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Niphredil Ithilmir
^^ Me too!! HaN PrIdE~!! lol raawrr domokun whee
*sings* We are teh Han~~ We dominate China~~~ We are teh kewl communists~~ rofl

Commuuuuunism~ xd

It's actually quite a good idea, you know. Just not workable~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:03 pm
my family han yun btu i was born in hong kong china and I am cantonese
but what am i really what type of person am I on the list ?  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:35 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf
福建族??? LMAO nvm don't listen to me..I made that up. xd Such a hard question....well most of the Chinese people are 汉(han) so I don't know...you could be han...unless you are one of the minorities~ sweatdrop domokun

I have absolutely no idea. Perhaps I should ask my grandparents, as they probably know a lot about their ancestry. I'm not even sure I'm pure chinese at all. sweatdrop I may look chinese, but in the 13 years I've been in Australia, I've been thorougly turned into a bastardised white, with only a trace of Mandarin to link me to my Chinese heritage.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:18 am
Minielf
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

I have absolutely no idea. Perhaps I should ask my grandparents, as they probably know a lot about their ancestry. I'm not even sure I'm pure chinese at all. sweatdrop I may look chinese, but in the 13 years I've been in Australia, I've been thorougly turned into a bastardised white, with only a trace of Mandarin to link me to my Chinese heritage.

Apparently they call people like us (overseas chinese) bananas.. yellow on the outside and white on the inside.. I resent that~ razz I think I'm much more like a pineapple..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:09 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

Apparently they call people like us (overseas chinese) bananas.. yellow on the outside and white on the inside.. I resent that~ razz I think I'm much more like a pineapple..
Bananas eh? Nice. Can't say I've heard that one before though. I knew we were 'yellow', but yellow as a fruit? I'd rather be a durian then - spiky and green on the outside, soft and yellow on the inside. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 am
But durians stink! gonk  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:43 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

Heh, Bananas. That's a funny tag. rofl Although my parents and their relatives call ppl like me and my brother who've become westernised "White Ghosts"(Gui Lao/Gui zi) xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:22 pm
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

Heh, Bananas. That's a funny tag. rofl Although my parents and their relatives call ppl like me and my brother who've become westernised "White Ghosts"(Gui Lao/Gui zi) xd
I've been called "white ghosts", Banana and even Twinkie. But I'm proud prejudiced CBC. razz  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:46 am
I dunno.. I'm Chinese with a British passport..

xD

ABC - American-born Chinese
BBC - British-born Chinese
CBC - Canadian-born Chinese
DBC? EBC? FBC?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items