Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
What does your choice of dessert say about you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My fav snack tends to be:
  sweet
  salty
  both!
  cold
  hot
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 am
LittleTnCo
I suppose I'll go with Chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Pretzels are actually my favorite snack choice. That and gourmet popcorn. We like to add either cheese, caramel, honey, or extra butter to ours. My favorite cake is actually a Red Velvet Cake; but that wasn't an option.

Oh yeah!~ Red velvet is a delight! And I'm a big fan of the pretzels and popcorn, too, as I tend to crave the salty snacks. But for some reason, sweets come to mind with the word 'dessert.'
So let's see if you agree with the experts:

CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING - - Sexy;
always ready to give and receive. Very creative adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:55 am
PieMonster2000
OOoh.. .Red Velvet is a gorgeous and tasty cake, I do say.. wink

Nyaw.. The lemon meringue implies I am clumsy!! >_> *glarity glares at the meringue pie* ... you traitor.. *mutter* Lol, I'm not clumsy and I seem to have enough co-ordination, as I am a percussionist. :3

THE CAKE IS A LIE~!!!

Uh OH! Look out... Diva on a rampage!~ jk xd
That walking and chewing gum crack wasn't very nice. Goes to show what the "experts" know, huh? How can ya be smooth, sexy, and articulate with your hands (sounds like an artist or a percussionist!- or a masseuse), yet be clumsy too? Don't worry... I won't believe the pie. And at least you didn't choose Ice Cream, right?

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:18 am
OMG Gwee! That is me 100%. Don't tell Grump. He ish still trying to figure me out. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:49 pm
Hee hee. Gotta keep 'em guessing!
I thought it was a nice fit for you too,
but don't worry...
your secret's safe with me. wink

Gweener

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:49 am
:3 This has been fun~! And most of those dessert's have been very accurate too!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am
Lemon Merigue Pie! That stuff's sooooooooo freaking good. ^^;;
And it suits me pretty well. Who'da thunk it?! biggrin  

Kristabelle015
Crew

Anii-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 am
Im totally obsessed with pie, and I love the lemon, but for some reason the marangue is unnapatizing to me eek
My thing is brownies from these choices - they're SOOO GOOD!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Yeah, the pie isn't very nice anyway;
but I still think I like the brownies description of being a "champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons!"

Let's see, what hasn't been picked yet?...
Ow, here's another one that not all nice:

ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly... You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.  

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:25 pm
I'm fairly partial to Red Velvet cake with cream cheese icing.
Or banana cheesecake... more specifically banana cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.
Chocolate's nice in small amounts and all, but after a certain point it's just... ugh. If you've ever had the Godiva cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, You might understand.

Then there are those ice cream cakes ... and...
... stare
Sorry, I just remembered the thing that I can't friggin' stop eating whenever I have it. Those Mother's Circus Animals... you know... These:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Those of us on the West Coast of the United States are fortunate enough to have access to the best brand of packaged cookies ever made: Mother's Cookies. For those of you in other areas who may never have heard of Mother's Cookies, Mother's Cookies was founded in Oakland,
California in 1914 and is the maker of several unique varieties of cookies. My favorite variety of Mother's Cookies is the "Circus Animals" variety. The Circus Animals cookies are small animal shaped cookies, which are covered in frosting and rainbow sprinkles. Some of the animals are covered in pink frosting, while others are covered in white frosting, and the combination of pink and white Circus Animals all dotted with rainbow sprinkles is an aesthetically pleasing combination for a batch of cookies.

(...)While needless to say the Circus Animals variety of Mother's Cookies are less than healthy, especially seeing as how it is nearly impossible not to finish an entire bag of cookies, one simply doesn't care about the health consequences when the cookies are around. The pink and white animal cookies are like a magnet, drawing one to the cookies irresistibly."

I'm glad they sell far enough to get to me here in Texas... Uh... ... ... I'm uh... I'll be right back...
... I've, uh... got to take care of something...
*Runs out the door, into his car, and drives down to the store to buy some*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Oh, right... But of those choices... Uh... Brownies, if they're made well, I guess... But also because there's no choice for vanilla cake with white icing... or... anything with white icing, really...
Or cheesecake...
But, I mean... Brownies are pretty good, though. I guess I do like brownies more than most cakes... and I can eat more of them before I get sick of eating them than with a comparable amount of cheesecake, I think... Although sugar cookies or m&m/chocolate chip cookies are pretty high, too.

... No nuts in my brownies though... I like them better without nuts... partly because I dislike nuts, and partly because why would I want that kind of texture in my smooth, flaky, chewy, delicious brownies?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm
Wow! I didn't know desert was so revealing! That is so interesting!.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm
Is it wrong to enjoy animal crackers at the Zoo?

I prefer the plain ones.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm
I love animal crackers, with chocolate milk. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 am
Mmmm... chocolate milk!
heavenly

It's clear that we love our desserts and snacks.
But with weight being an issue for a majority of society today, what are some low fat/ low cal snacks that you've come to love?

I love the No Fat Snack Packs with only 80 calories. It's just too bad that I can only find them in chocolate. It's nice to have them for those chocolate cravings, but a little variety would be nice. I also like to keep the fun size 3 Musketeers on hand.

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 pm
Well, for me; I love taking non fat or low fat cottage cheese and dip some Multigrain Crisps (Snack Crackers) with 0g Trans Fat into it. Of course; since I still have no teeth (bummer), I have to wait for the crackers to soften up a bit.

I also love mixing some Tuna (Albacore) with no oil, and adding black Olives, Avocado, Onions, Orange Bell Peppers, Celery, and Jack Daniels Mustard and eating them with Matzoh.  
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff