Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:12 am
Selina sighed finding herself being carried once again. This time she kept her mouth shut and yawned, trying her best to not fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 pm
Laung heard the yawn and slipped her off his shoulder quickly, frowning at her, holding her arms tightly so she wouldn't collapse. He was not about to pick his slave up, for some reason he felt protective, the girl was his not anyone elses. "whats wrong with you? am I too boring for you?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 pm
Selina shook her head fervently. "N-no master. I'm just . . . so t-tired." she said, yawning again on tired though it was obvious that she tried hard not to yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:21 pm
((noooooo! Chibi no go - I kidnap you when you next post so you can't go away anymore))

Laung frowned at Selina and sighed shaking his head at the idea that she was tired, why on earth would she be tired? Too long making up stories to tell her new master most probably. He still held her and then turned her down another hallway, his parents could wait for a while, he was not about to have a tired slave on his hands. He opened a door to a small soft white room, although hardly any light shone through the window, which had wind blowing through them only making the heavy red, the only colour in the room, curtains flap slightly. It gave the room a slightly chilly edge and Laung frowned, the servants probably did that, just to air the room. He hated the fact that he was now shivering slightly, as he walked over to the window and drew it shut with a loud slam that echoed through out the small room. He turned back to Selina and crossed his arms again “wash and then get some sleep” he said walking back towards the entrance to the room before turning to her “don’t you dare even make a protest about that otherwise you will find yourself hanging from the battlements. If you want me, just ask one of the servants for my room, there is always at least one servant in this place to spot.” He said before shutting the door behind him in yet another loud slam. He then turned into the hallway before walking down all the marble floor, another thing he had been taught to hate. He opened his door to his room, it was tiny due to his own request. He had to fight his father before he got the room, and he won, which was obvious due to the fact that he had got the room. He collapsed down on the bed before he realised he would probably have to get the girl new things as well. Having a slave was more hassle than he first thought! He sat up from the bed and went to the door whispering to a servant, who he had made jump. The servant frightened nodded and went off to find some clothes for Selina, and he turned back into his room, slamming the door again. The servant had grabbed some clothes from one of his sister’s rooms and had placed them over his arm, one was a nightgown that floated down to the floor and covered all her arms. He also grabbed another dark blue gown, and some bathing essentials, well essentials that the princess thought of them like. He walked down the hall and knocked on the door to the room which Laung had left Selina, waiting politely for the door to be opened.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:32 pm
((*is kidnapped* . . . um . . . ???))

Selina hadn't really done much since her master left. She was scared of going to sleep. It wasn't a fun thing to have terrible images of the future playing in front of your eyes when you were meant to rest. She heard his knock and opened the door timidly, not knowing that it was the prince, and not knowing if she was even allowed to open the door to anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:19 pm
User Imagewho said the moon was cold and the wolf fierce? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((maauuuhaaa, witchy can’t have mousey anymore, mousey mine! *huggles tight and looks at calendar* OOOOO – Easter holidays coming up which means no work and I can stay on gaia more! Yay! *addicted to rping and acting*
How was your trip? – *looks at last post * I meant the servant but never mind Laung can do *gives cookie* ))

Laung waited tapping his foot against the warm wooden floor as he waited for Selina to open the door. Over his arm lay a blue dress, it was made out of silk, it would probably give relief to Selina in the heat of the castle, it flowed down to the ground and also was long on the sleeves. The nightgown did the same, they both would show any curves that Selina might have as well but Laung didn't know that. He only grabbed what his sister had. He held out the dress, nightgown and bath things "you might need these, they are clean"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who ever did, didn’t understand the beauty of the unknown User Image

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm
((Wahhh!!! *much cryness because being kidnapped gets in the way of RPing . . .*))

Selina took the clothes and bathing supplies. "Th-thank you master . . ." she said softly, a bit surprised to tell the truth. She then hesitantly shuffled back into her room and closed the door, going into the bathroom and drawing a bath after setting the stuff down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:33 pm
User Imagewho said the moon was cold and the wolf fierce? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! chibi no cry, please chibi ... plate of cookies? *hands plate of cookies* me only kidnap you on this rp!))
Laung watched as the door was shut in his face again, and sighed turning and walking down the hall before he realised that she might want help. And no one was going to believe him if he said help someone, he was normally so cold hearted. He slipped back into Selina's room and sat on the bed, crossing his arms. He could hear the water ripilling softly and almost growled but stopped, realising that he didn't even know her name. That was bad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who ever did, didn’t understand the beauty of the unknown User Image

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm
((COOKIES!!! *glomps*))

Selina stripped of the grungy clothing that had been given to her at the slave shop. She then got into the water and turned off the the faucet as she relaxed into the water and then reached over and pulled the bath supplies over to her and tried to figure out what all the things were for.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm

((YAY! Chibi happy again *huggles* xd ))

Laung stood up frowning at the softness of the bed, it was almost like sinking into a lake of feathers, his own bed was as hard as rock. He felt that his own bed was comfortable enough but then again he had slept on a rock for years, so something like this would feel uncomfortable. However the girl might like it, she wasn’t a demon like him. He sighed before walking over to the door ad knocking on it “its just me, Laung” he said just encase she didn’t know his name, probably not but she might do “I was just wondering what on earth is your name?” He said his back to the door so if she came out at least she would have some modesty

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Selina sank down into the water quickly. "S-Selina . . ." she said, barely keeping her head above the water, afraid that he might barge in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Laung nodded and then frowned to himself, she sounded scared, which then made him smile. He seemed to inkove his power, his parents would be pleased with that "alright I will be going, ask a servant if you need me where to find me but sleep. I don't want a dead tired slave on my hands, and I mean dead"

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm
Selina shuddered. "A-alright." she said, scared by the threat that lay in that sentence. She then got out of the bath after washing herself off and then wrapped herself in a towel before carefully poking her head out of the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Laung nodded to himself and then closed his eyes for a second “right. Okay.” He said pausing for some reason, he hated the fact that he sound so vulnerable at that moment. He shook his head “yes well if you need ask a servant for me and they will show you” didn’t he already say that? “good night” he said with a firm tone to his voice now instead of the soft vulnerable tone and he set his lips tight against each other. He shut the door to the bedroom that he had given to Selina and walked down to his own bedroom slamming the door behind him. He slipped on to the rock hard bed and fell asleep

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:21 pm
((WAHH!!! I almost forgot about this RP!! T-T Gomen-nasai!! *bow bow*))

Selina nodded and then sighed before changing into a nightgown. She then looked at the bed with fear. She sighed and then slipped into the bed, falling asleep almost instantly . . . and started dreaming . . .

She headed down the hallway, heading downstairs . . . she held a glass and somehow knew that she wasn't in her own body . . . but a young girl's . . . she walked into the kitchen and then heard a scurrying behind her. She turned, but saw nothing. Then, as she turned to the pitcher of water, she found a HUGE rat sitting there . . . and she SCREAMED, turning and finding herself surrounded by a swarm of rats. She screamed again as they lept onto her . . .

Selina woke up screaming and drenched in a cold sweat. She jumped out of bed and wiped the tears away as she headed out of her room, running down the hall, trying to find someone to show her to Master Laung's room. She had to help that girl!

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff