Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Guild Idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:15 pm
Don't trust human weapons, seriously that series is fake, no offence.
But jsut think about it, they train like what few weeks ?
And they meet the tops of that sport, even still they almost always tie or win
(notice almost always)

Also i am experienced in sword fighting and ninjutsu, its clear that the battle in ninjutsu episode was not made by hatsumis top students, i can tell, just me sensei would have beaten both Bill and that other guy at same time....

Also if thats how the belts really go then i must say that it goes differently in finland..
Anyways the belt color ain't really the point, because bujinkan also uses those marks in ones training out fit to tell rank. I think you also mentioned this if i am correct.

Also one most valuable information source is probably "Ninja: The true story of japanese secret warrior cult"

That book is very wast and usefull information source, as for few examples it has Hatsumis approval, guides to different things and lots of history...

You should read that book, its really useful.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 pm
ricardo.demon
Don't trust human weapons, seriously that series is fake, no offence.
But jsut think about it, they train like what few weeks ?
And they meet the tops of that sport, even still they almost always tie or win
(notice almost always)

Also i am experienced in sword fighting and ninjutsu, its clear that the battle in ninjutsu episode was not made by hatsumis top students, i can tell, just me sensei would have beaten both Bill and that other guy at same time....

Also if thats how the belts really go then i must say that it goes differently in finland..
Anyways the belt color ain't really the point, because bujinkan also uses those marks in ones training out fit to tell rank. I think you also mentioned this if i am correct.

Also one most valuable information source is probably "Ninja: The true story of japanese secret warrior cult"

That book is very wast and usefull information source, as for few examples it has Hatsumis approval, guides to different things and lots of history...

You should read that book, its really useful.
Jason Chambers is a mixed martial artist and Bill Duff is a pro football player and wrestler so they both have martial arts backgrounds and they really show how it originated and alot of history behind the art.

Not to mention they travel to these places and seek out great masters of the art and demonstrations along with the science behind it. I believe that the guys they fight might of been holding back though well there were certain guys I think they could take but a few I believe could of done better than their performance they showed.

Also those belt ranks info I attained for many different references and even a local bujinkan near where I live ( I might sign up I just found out about it recently ). I have been learning about the ninja arts since I was like 4, I always had a passion for martial arts.

Also I guess the belt ranks must be different in finland because I never heard of those belt ranks for ninjutsu...ever... and I heard of that book never really read it but it sounds interesting so if I see it I'll probably check it out. So how long have you been training in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu?  

Dark-Ninja70

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:19 am
Hmmm about 4-5 years now i guess ? depends on how you count
Though i got these little pauses when i dont train, though i my understanding of training ain't limited to going to practice at dojo.

Sorry i just dont like the human weapon, in anyway i look at it, it just doesn't seem realistic, even though they both got very good background, i dont think that the matches are for real, though i cant really prove anything so.. Well lets jsut drop this xD

Well yes because in finlands dojo the belt ranks are little bit weird.. xD
though as i said no one really cares, because its just belt with different color.

Also that book is like the best book ever.. O_o
i mean there is even recip of how ninjas used to make food pils :rolf:
(yes by food pills i do mean the food pils similiar to those in Naruto)
though the book also says it might not be healthy to try them..

Yah but anyways, i think you should start it.
Bujinkan haves much more to approve than most other martial arts you usually can train. (Because it trains all the things, Throws, Kicks, Punches, Weapons, etc..)

anyways now i am starting to talk nonsense again xD >_>
(i mean that i am geting disstracted from the topic)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 am
ricardo.demon
Hmmm about 4-5 years now i guess ? depends on how you count
Though i got these little pauses when i dont train, though i my understanding of training ain't limited to going to practice at dojo.

Sorry i just dont like the human weapon, in anyway i look at it, it just doesn't seem realistic, even though they both got very good background, i dont think that the matches are for real, though i cant really prove anything so.. Well lets jsut drop this xD

Well yes because in finlands dojo the belt ranks are little bit weird.. xD
though as i said no one really cares, because its just belt with different color.

Also that book is like the best book ever.. O_o
i mean there is even recip of how ninjas used to make food pils :rolf:
(yes by food pills i do mean the food pils similiar to those in Naruto)
though the book also says it might not be healthy to try them..

Yah but anyways, i think you should start it.
Bujinkan haves much more to approve than most other martial arts you usually can train. (Because it trains all the things, Throws, Kicks, Punches, Weapons, etc..)

anyways now i am starting to talk nonsense again xD >_>
(i mean that i am geting disstracted from the topic)
What belt rank have you achieved currently?

(( I used to be in taekwondo but only for a short time. They said I was a natural at martial arts and they wanted to use me for tournaments but my parents pulled me out because they raised there prices and money was alittle tight at the time because that year we went to disneyland and bought a new house ))  

Dark-Ninja70

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Hmm i Taekwondo is cool : D

Umm i am 6 kyo ? Its really hard to get past this if you dont go training at least twice per week, so i might be stuck here for a while >_>
Though in finland, at least at the dojo where i go, teachers are really strickt >_> Its hard to get grades if you dont work hard for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 am
AAAHHH YOU PEOPLE WILL DRIVE ZERAMARU NUTS!!!

The guy reads a lot about taijutsu but he absolutely cant do a single one...  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

0oLaLa_Lando0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 am
yeah........ stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:08 pm
Wow the two posts above me are really... random ?
Taijutsu is something anyone can learn... ^^''  

3Rton

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm
ricardo.demon
Wow the two posts above me are really... random ?
Taijutsu is something anyone can learn... ^^''
...even the numa numa guy?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Hanzo thank you!!!!

OK expect Zeramaru to sing Numa Numa next time he invades a village and dancing puppets

Ok anyway.

Taijutsu is useful but mix it with your friggin medical jutsus and well DOOM!!!  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 am
Hmmm ain't numa numa guy that fatty from the video ? or something.,..

and yes its possible to learn taijutsu, concerningly every aspect of ones body can be turned to use, or against you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 am
:3 I am glad I only have one medical taijutsu but it is damn useful ((Chakra scalpels FTW.))  

M o k i F a i r y

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
In the guild Hanzo isn't that strong of a taijutsu fighter but he has gone as far as you can go in Gouken Ryuu without opening the gates. I just found stronger and faster ways to power up instead of opening the gates and risking my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 am
Chakra scalpels....want.... nobody in Suna knows med jutsu but me.... And you can open the first few gates without risking your life ya know..
Invade Suna... home of puppetry. Numa Numa dancing puppets attacking the home of most puppeteers. Awkward!  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 pm
Why is the dead guy invading Suna? Zeramaru is dead isn't he???  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff