Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo vs Punk vs Goth -- so... This is where it's at folks? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eMojoJojo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:19 pm
at my age there isn't any emo ppl sooo
im alone
thats y i joined the guild
i felt alone on bein the only emo
(or at least my friends call me that cuz i cut myself)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm
They all suck.
lol
Not really...yeah....yeah they do.
Metal FTW!!!!!!!!!!
=D

Candy Fornication

XxXs8nzgirlXxX

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:45 pm
emo/punk/goth rnt just similar,
they're basically the same thing.
im emothic, so im both emo and goth.
that just shows that all these labels r
a whole hell of alot closer than we think.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 pm

i agree with all of you guys.. im not trying to say the same thing.......

Problum

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm
Wow...I really agree with you on this subject. I myself is emo/punk. I absolutely love emo people. But that also includes punk, emo, goth, any type of style that are related to those styles, I absolutley love you. And I don't completely understand this whole hate thing with the three styles, and I don't really want to because I don't want to be apart of it.
Well....That's my view atleast. I don't know what the others think about it...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm
Rellik San
How exactly are punk, emo and goth, even remotely similar, to think that you'd have to be born with a serious mental deficiet.

Well, to take it to the specific explanation?
Punk created both goth and emo with Post-Punk and Post-Hardcore. So, yush, us goths are your cousins..or something.. Punk just happens to be our granddaddeh.

And there is quite a fair bit of fashion resemblance between the three at times, and at times they are at completely opposite sides really. God, this topic was made quite a long time ago. I really make myself look like quite the douche in it. Mon apologie.

And on the whole gangster fight thing. Naahs. First off, they have weapons. We have..well..eyeliner pencils? This is where we call it quits. xD
It's better for everyone to get along no matter how they dress, what they listen to, their occupation, sexual orientation, ethnic backgrounds, religious beliefs, and whatnot else only derives us farther from what we are as a whole: Humanity. (Wow..i could write a whole book on that.
I've been writing too much fiction, perhaps I should look into writng a novelette on divisions in our species as a whole..)

But on a bit of an odd side note to XxXs8nzgirlXxX:
While tha's all good with the combinations.. Great, but the word emothic? I suggest you just stick with "Odd soupcan label hybrid of a misunderstood person with awesome skinny jeans and a misnderstood person with awesome thoughtful inputs on the work of Edgar Allen Poe.. Erm..yeaahh..just tick with emothic, nevermind. (Yes, that deems this whole paragraph pointless, but I'm keeping it anyways)  

SADERR

The Raevyn Story

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 pm
I do understand that and i do see the resemblance but you forgot that part about goth being a cheap imitation of satanist(minus the satan part) and vampire being based off both goth and satanism..... either way i'm emothic. and if you really get down and deep i'm a totally insane version of vampire that includes some self inflicted pain, poetry(literature in general), and being depressed....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 am
Rellik San
How exactly are punk, emo and goth, even remotely similar, to think that you'd have to be born with a serious mental deficiet.

Half the people in this guild just might have that problem.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

blood bailey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:00 pm
BassFu
There's no hate between those scenes, only between the retards that think they're part of them.
im with u on this one  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:11 pm
Jonathonn
I mean, there's always this wierd competition thing.

I myself am like, emo/goth, and I just so happen to have the same opinions as punks, so I pretty much luvsh dem all, but there is such a hate within the three scenes.

I mean, hell, we're all just whackos, we should respect each other as that, not diss each other out for whatever reasons.

I chill with emos,goths,metalheads,punks,animefans,indies,"pop-punkers", and whatever else in this large web.

But, seriously, do you take part in this hate, or do you like them?
And do they like you?

If anything, we should all just gang up and beat up the gangstas, sounds good, yes?

yes...we should..being at a school that is 98% asian and almost all of them acting like wanna-be cholos and cholitas is enough to drive u to do evil things xd  

DKMG

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 am
Manah Uchiha
BassFu
There's no hate between those scenes, only between the retards that think they're part of them.

Well Spoken...theres a thin line between 'us' and posers...if they step over the line, some one gets hurt...simple as that...

the posers are never the ones that anyone is worried about! they are frickin trying to be emo and noone cares that they WANT that ego!? why does everyone call them 'cool' and us 'freaks'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 am
HannahTheKitty
Manah Uchiha
BassFu

Well Spoken...theres a thin line between 'us' and posers...if they step over the line, some one gets hurt...simple as that...

the posers are never the ones that anyone is worried about! they are frickin trying to be emo and noone cares that they WANT that ego!? why does everyone call them 'cool' and us 'freaks'
Jesus Christ.

You people are idiots who don't have even a base understanding of any of these things. You're all so self-important and think you know about subcultures, what they're about, but you're shallow. None of you even understand or give a s**t about what it's truly about. All you do is whine about posers/being a ******** off with your fascism.  

[Hollow Point]

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:53 pm
i'm not sure what to call myself...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Jonathonn
I mean, there's always this wierd competition thing.

I myself am like, emo/goth, and I just so happen to have the same opinions as punks, so I pretty much luvsh dem all, but there is such a hate within the three scenes.

I mean, hell, we're all just whackos, we should respect each other as that, not diss each other out for whatever reasons.

I chill with emos,goths,metalheads,punks,animefans,indies,"pop-punkers", and whatever else in this large web.

But, seriously, do you take part in this hate, or do you like them?
And do they like you?

If anything, we should all just gang up and beat up the gangstas, sounds good, yes?
Lol.  

Vaknar21

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games