23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 pm
~Xiloscent~
Owwin
~Xiloscent~
the best boss battle ever, that felt like a boss battle would have to be...

Tabuu. honestly he can kick your a** in boss rush. RED RINGS OF DEATH!

gotten better at doging those though.
The only time those things aren't OHKOs are on very easy. XD I gotta agree that I love that boss.
try boss rush on brawl on intense.

my record is 4 bosses. and i've beaten very hard.
Already did. Jiggs, Luigi, Lucas, Fox, Wario. I love boss rush. Oh pokemon trainer too, becasue squirtle and charizard are cheap against bosses.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Owwin
~Xiloscent~
Owwin
~Xiloscent~
the best boss battle ever, that felt like a boss battle would have to be...

Tabuu. honestly he can kick your a** in boss rush. RED RINGS OF DEATH!

gotten better at doging those though.
The only time those things aren't OHKOs are on very easy. XD I gotta agree that I love that boss.
try boss rush on brawl on intense.

my record is 4 bosses. and i've beaten very hard.
Already did. Jiggs, Luigi, Lucas, Fox, Wario. I love boss rush.
i've been trying with fox, but only two bosses have realy anything against me. the golem, and porky, adn thats jsut because porky is more unpredictable half the time.  

Xilo The Odd

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm
One of the best boss battles I think is fighting Mother Brain in Super Metroid. That super rainbow beam of almost instakill makes me cringe. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm
~Xiloscent~
i've been trying with fox, but only two bosses have realy anything against me. the golem, and porky, adn thats jsut because porky is more unpredictable half the time.
I usually get Porky as one of my early bosses, so I can get him out of the way before I have a large damage accumulation.

You know what series has great bosses? Starfox. I love Starfox bosses, Adventures included.  

Owwin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 pm
Owwin
~Xiloscent~
I usually get Porky as one of my early bosses, so I can get him out of the way before I have a large damage accumulation.
thats jsut it though, even if i do get him first, i make one ******** up and he kills me with his death rush.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm
F-Zero GX Story Races Period. talk2hand  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm
For me the worst bosses are any kind of spider boss. I have a problem (somewhere less severe than phobia but worse than the creeps) with spiders, so the spider in Resident Evil 0 was awful. As far as hard bosses...uh... I can only think of bosses that used to be hard. The boost guardian used to be hard, but I got better at it, and... Well, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't beat Bongo Bongo the first time I played Ocarina of Time. I tried repeatedly, my friend tried repeatedly, and then finally my other friend tried and he beat him. Ever since then, he's been a breeze.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 pm
Well after giving it some more thought I know two other games one that gave me trouble and another that still gives me trouble.

Megaman X Final Sigma form
Reason for being hard didn't know his weakness so tried to kill him with lvl. 4 X Buster. Recently found out weak against Rolling Shield after that cake walk.

Ninja Gaiden Majority of it
Reason for being hard difficult as hell. Even watched a parody of it on Newgrounds http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/445123  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryuji Sanjo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 am
sephiroth on kingdom hearts 2...i was using my gf save data and she didnt had the forms leveled up, so it was really hard

night terror from soul calibur 3...and widershin from tales of the world for psp...cheap-a** would use a giant sword that wiped out my party XD
but i had fun in those times...good times...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:24 am
Metroid Prime boss battles. ALL OF THEM

/thread  

Al Torrenz

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 am
ChaosTorrent

/thread

...whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I mean, the Omega Pirate maybe, and even then only the first couple times... Or am I just a freak?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 am
GuruGuru214
ChaosTorrent

/thread

...whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I mean, the Omega Pirate maybe, and even then only the first couple times... Or am I just a freak?

You're not the only one questioning that. Hardest I had it on Metroid Prime was the Metroid Prime Exo even then he was on the easy side. The Core was a joke compared to that.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 pm
FREAKING BIG OCTO. DX The hardest LoZ mini/boss, besides perhaps Phantom Ganon. It only took me 20 minutes to beat Ganon himself because I didn't realize you had to finish him with the Master Sword.

Also, the final end candy boss in Chameleon Twist. Took me hours to beat him too. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:34 pm
I always hated the 3rd pendant's boss from Link to the Past. I can handle him fine now, but when I was a kid, I would seriously be here for half an hour because every time I got close to beating him, he would knock me down a floor and I'd have to start over! stressed

Mothula was hard at first, but it's all fake difficulty, so once you get the hang of it he's demoted from hard to annoying.

Blind the Thief remains one of my favorite bosses of all time.

Also, bombing some Dodongos in Phantom Hourglass was a lot of fun. I also enjoyed the dual-headed dragon boss and the huge stone soldier.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:55 pm
Does an entire game count?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items