Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:42 am
After climbing up the ladder and ran up the escape till he came to another ladder. After climbing up it he was on the roof of the building to see a yellow fox standing on the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:16 am
The haunting glow of her eyes slowly faded away, realizing she wasn't in another hostile world and let out a contented sigh.
She stared at all of the beings aware of her presence around her, crossing her arms and slowly swaying her tail as she stood...
Suddenly a weird sensation came to everybody close within her field.

Afterwords, hoping the experience wasn't uncomfortable, she spoke to them all in an unusual form of psychokinesis, within their minds; her voice echoing out as she spoke.

User ImageUser Image

"Tidings to all of you..."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:46 am
Rocky was surprised at the way that she spoke to him. Her voice resonating within his head. He set one of his fingers aflame, lit his pipe and said, "Salutations, ma'am. Seems we've drawn a crowd. Tell me, what brings you to these parts? Or more spicificly, my rooftop." telepathicly. Basicly in the same fashion that she spoke to them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:25 am
-Meanwhile-
*At A Bus Stop*
Agh! Wen Is That Damn Bus Going 2 Get Here, I'v Ben Waiting 4 An Hour Now!  

Nevers0ft

The Committee Staff Raider

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Todd was surprised by the echoing voice through his head. "Whoa are you taliking in my head?......who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:13 pm
"Hello there." Dimitris reached the roof behind Todd and approached the new being. "Didn't that hurt?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 am
Yue hid behind Rocky slightly; "Did she just talk to me? In my head?!" Yue wasn't without powers but that definitely wasn't one of them. Although the being held a somewhat comforting aura, the cat wasn't quite sure what to make of all this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Rocky turned around and ruffled Yue's hair. He grinned a little and said, "Yeah. It's called telepathy. It's pretty common among my clan, but I've never heard it used outside of it, and quite frankly, I'm surprised!"  

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm
Turning to Rocky and making a hand gesture of something dropping. "Well she did fall right out of the cosmos so why would that not be equally strange?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Tabris was out on a jog when he turned a corner to see a crowd of people gathering near a building. 'Hmm...must be some kind of demonstration.' he thought, and moved closer to listen in. As he moved closer, he noticed most of the others were tense, and tensed up himself. 'A riot?' He steeled himself in the case of the event.  

Barakiel9909

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:37 am
Yue looked up at Dimitris; "Oh, that's so not helping with the whole; my-mind-rationalizing-this-entire-situation. Although I'm not doing so well at the moment, as my neighbor just declared it's common in his family to have psychic powers."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 am
"Well why not just come up here and ask a question or two like the rest of us?" Leaning over the side of the building Dimitris motioned to Yue.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm
After their exchange of words, she spoke again..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
@Rocky: The reason why is followed by a story that's all too long and complex to explain, I don't know where this place, but I know where I'm not, the SIGINT Database....

@Todd: I'm neither enemy nor friend, I come from a world where such properties are meaningless.

@Dimitris: Hello to you too, the entrance wasn't pleasant, but I'm still walking.
After she responded to them, she made a brief stare with her emotionless face, and turned her blue eyes over to where Yue hid, and 'spoke' normally to him.
@Yue: This form of communication was something I 'gained' from someone else, don't be spooked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm
"Well thats nice to know....I think?" He said nervously scratchinhg the back of his head "Well Welcome anyways and glad to see your standing."  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm
Dimitris whiskers twitched from the apathetic gaze from the being and tilited his hat. "Well you must have quite the story of your journey that detoured here."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff