Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vauny-vaun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:49 am
ok here's a couple that have come up which i idsagree with
1. Magikarp to gyrados.
if you look a gyrados is a stretched out blue magicarp who scwos alot with a few extra whiskers/fins.
2. Dragonair to dragonite.
like someone already said its like a change from smei eastern to western style. also is you look there are definite liknesses in the facial shape.
3. flaffy to amphaross.
same ears. same tail. same stipes on neck. from mareep flaffy looses fur/wool so it would make sense to do the same in the next evolution.
4. physduck to golduck
ok the both looks like ducks. same tail. same bill you could even say phsyducks hair grows to be golducks cresty thing.
5. diglet to dugtrio.
same as magnemite to magneton. just tripled itself.. noit sure why but thats what it did.
5. the ralts line.
it still remains similar in apearance. in all three evolutions.

ummm and yeah sweatdrop these are juts my opinions. though i must say you guy sall ave brought up some pokemon that i didn't even think of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:54 pm
Pineco-Forretress. I never understood what Forretress was supposed to be, shouldn't a pine cone turn into some sort of pine tree? That would have been a little more sensible.

Shuppet-Banette was kinda odd to me too. Had a hard time remembering they were related.

And Snorunt-Glalie...I dunno, both kinda weird Pokemon, don't really fit in with each other. I always forget they exist. sweatdrop  

Akahana

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:47 pm
I'd say Wailmer to Wailord (that thing grows like 40 feet when it evolves!), Scyther to Scizor (the scythes changing to the crab-claws seems like a dramatic change), Onix to Steelix (rock to steel, to me, is fairly dramatic, plus the way the head looks is a big change too), Shelgon to Salamence, Dragonair to Dragonite, Machoke to Machamp, Haunter to Gengar, and Kabuto to Kabutops. I have a strange way of looking at some Pokemon. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:34 pm
Carvanha to Sharpedo. First it is a carnivorous pirahna, then it's a shark torpedo!? Bwaaa...??  

Load Chaud

Ancap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:01 am
Torchic->Cumbusken-> Wow!
Pupitar->Tyranitar
Kakuna->Beedrill
Spoink->Grumpig I guess it dosnt need the spring anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:05 am
Whismur/Loudred/Exploud. Not only does Whismur look nothing like Loudred, but Exploud is totally different from BOTH of them...  

Lucca Ashtear

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:14 pm
Lucca Ashtear
Whismur/Loudred/Exploud. Not only does Whismur look nothing like Loudred, but Exploud is totally different from BOTH of them...
I have to disagree. they keep the same general shape of their mouths. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:12 am
I still think Clampearl takes the cake! blaugh  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:57 pm
ZeekSlider
Lucca Ashtear

Well, I agree with you on Loudred-to-Exploud, but Whismur...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:09 pm
Lucca Ashtear
ZeekSlider
Lucca Ashtear

Well, I agree with you on Loudred-to-Exploud, but Whismur...
Well, that's the only common feature I could find between the three. Both their ears and their body structure changes more than their mouth. sweatdrop  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers