Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimpey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:05 am
"i don't know but me like it here can we stay 4laugh "

Stitch faces tried to put on a cute face but it just wend odd. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:05 am
Danish did his best effort to remain in control. "Yes Stitch-face, since we own the place we can stay."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

kimpey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:42 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:30 pm
"Umm, you're welcome.....friend Stitch-face. Now how about you get behind the bar and serve drinks before our customers get impatient?"
Danish patted Stitch-face on the back before pulling him away.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

kimpey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:38 pm
Stitch faces went behind the bar to begin working feeling that he had found somewhere to call home something he has never had be for and he would not let go of, for as long as he lived.

" mrgreen Next please xp "

Stitch face became the new bartender  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:57 am
Stitch-face has joined the 108 employees of Plushie Palace & Pub!

Danish nodded in approval as Stitch-face began to do his job in a competent manner and looked around for something else that needed his attention.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:12 pm
Danish put on a red vest and began to wait tables. "Can I take anyone's order?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:59 am
their is a loud boom and i bust thrue the front doors with a blast. looks around the room with a seriouse look and walks right past the door man with out a word. sits down in the bar area of the shop. "whatll ya have boos" he asks. " give me a glass of vodca in osme oj" say pulling out wallet and leaving the cash on the counter. the bar tender slides down the drink. looks around the room in search of a face. so i guess im being stood up again. thinks to self.  

Zeigrin

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:34 pm
Danish sighed and pointed at a member of the cleaning staff. "Fix the door"
The member of the cleaning staff ran out and came back with two others carrying a door. "Sure thing, dood!" and they began to repair the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:25 pm
luaghs at the fools cleaning up my mess. takes a small wooden box out of trench coat.gazes at the box fixated at the engraveings.  

Zeigrin

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:10 am
the box had the japanese symbol for courage on it. it was given to me by a man in the city right before he dies in my very arms. his last words were " dont allow the one it belongs to to open for it shal end the world as we know it". stared at it seriousely again. i wondered y this box found its way to me and not some one of a higher athority.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:38 am
a young girl in a kimono walks past the men fixing the door somewhat confused and scared. She walks into the bar and sit's down.

*thinks* God what am I doing here? This is no palce for me when I'm wearing this thing....maybe I should just leave now....Yes I think I'll leave now.

she gets up and walks back towards the entrance however she stopped fixaded by the man at the bar with the box.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:45 am
*notices a young atractive woman walking twords me. wonders if she is the one hes looking for.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:01 am
um excuse me redface ...I'm sorry I just couldn't help noticing that box your carring...the symbol is courage, is it not? you must forgive me I may have been raised in Toyko however my parents wanted me to learn wnglish more so then japanese...however I have been learning.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:05 am
"yes. it is courage." *eyes her hard almost as if scanning her soul* " would u happen to be sakura???" asks her gazeing at her kimono and remembering more of what the old man said before his untimely death. he died fighting off several bandits that were after the box he carried*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff