Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 am
NotteRequiem
Hmmm, maybe we'll get a Sherry side-story in DC. Wouldn't that be great? I think so anyway... I'm itching to know what really happens to her.

Angela - omg.... those mom jeans... hi-larious. The 90's were some bad times for fashion.

I actually really want to know what happened to Rebeca and Billy...RE6, anyone? At least for Beca.

Are you kidding? The 90's were the best times for fashion statements mwuhahah.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 am
Yeah, they never did explain what happened to Sherry. It appears that they just dropped that whole plot thread with Wesker altogether. Steve, too.

And I am not a Billy fan. So I just like to think he got nuked along with Raccoon City.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:20 am
Is it weird of me actually wanting to know what happened with Steve? I just don't really like loopholes...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm
No, not at all. As annoying as he was, I had this whole idea in my head that Wesker had Steve's body and was using him as the sample for T-Veronica, and that Steve was still alive, and could go back and forth between mutations (similar to the hulk I guess...).. And the whole Sherry thing... I think that could be a goldmine, plot-wise if they did it correctly. But that's another rant for another day.

Meh... I thought Rebecca and Billy had their time. Zero was cool and everything, but I just don't really want to see Billy again... Now, I'd like a Barry game (a REAL one...), even though I know I wont get one D:

Oh, and I could always go for more Claire. Always.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:07 pm
Don't dis Billy like that. He's an ex-military that can shoot two leeches with only two bullets, and that's while they're jumping in mid air. Yeah they shoul have billy and rebecca meet up again, I mean they did it for leon and claire in the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:42 pm
...Dis? If I was dissing him, you'd know it.

I dunno. Rebecca was a two-game character for me.... she kind of reminded me of Yuffie... Annoying, but kind of loveable?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:43 pm
NotteRequiem
No, not at all. As annoying as he was, I had this whole idea in my head that Wesker had Steve's body and was using him as the sample for T-Veronica, and that Steve was still alive, and could go back and forth between mutations (similar to the hulk I guess...).. And the whole Sherry thing... I think that could be a goldmine, plot-wise if they did it correctly. But that's another rant for another day.

Meh... I thought Rebecca and Billy had their time. Zero was cool and everything, but I just don't really want to see Billy again... Now, I'd like a Barry game (a REAL one...), even though I know I wont get one D:

Oh, and I could always go for more Claire. Always.

Barry Burton And The Quest For A Jill Sandwich anyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:41 pm
I sure wish I had a Wii.  

Mr. Kennedy

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 am
I will have my revenge.* sends in a bunch silent hill nurses in.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 am
@Notte: I think I'm in love with you. xd Hell yeah, give me a Barry game. The closest I ever got was that mini game on RE biggrin S.

@Angela: Nobody can deliver cheesy lines like Barry. He is the undisputed king. 3nodding

@Alkaizer: I never really liked Billy. I didn't hate him, but he was just kind of, meh, to me. Nothing special. I really started not liking him when there was that whole speculation thing on who the main character in RE5 was going to be, and people kept insisting it was going to be Billy, even though the evidence pointed to the contrary: "Takeuchi stated that we should be able to figure out the main character when we consider that members of the development team that created the original Resident Evil are working on this game". Even though they didn't come right out and say it, they pretty much pointed to the fact that it was Chris. I guess it just came down to the fact that they wanted Billy to return, and I didn't, because ******** Billy. And they kept saying that the guy looked like Billy (even though he resembled REmake Chris), and they were trying to say that RE0 was truly the original RE. Well, no, RE1 is. And Chris is the true OG of the series. Bleh.

But anyway, yeah! Claire! I loves me some Claire. It will be neat to see RE2 finally get it's long overdue graphical makeover à la REmake (can't wait to see the G-Embryo rip through some chests again). My favorite parts of Degeneration were the flashbacks from RE2. Personally though, I'd rather just see a total REmake of RE2 in the classic RE style. That would be even cooler. Waaay cooler. Awesome, actually.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:24 am
Someone seriously needs to make an 8-bit game that's some kind of Mario rip-off. It has Barry questing for a Jill Sandwich, and on the way he picks up various things (different toppings for a sandwich?), and the enemies resemble B.O.W.s and the games he wasn't in.

SORRY BARRY YOUR JILL SANDWICH IS IN ANOTHER FRIDGE  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 pm
biggrin Yey, I'm loved! xp

Seriously though.. I don't own a DS but I've been thinking hardcore about getting one... maybe I'll get an older one once the DSi's come out.. perhaps the price will plummet? So I can actually afford one? D:

But we LOVE Barry for his cheezy lines. He's like that crazy Uncle you may or may not have had that just says the most ridiculous things at family gatherings. The only difference is that Barry is just that much more badass than your Uncle.

I thought Billy filled in that nice gap for Rebecca. I'm a crazy-person, and I like to have all the characters paired up in some way. Billy is a good match for Rebecca (and I'm not talking about romance, although it can work that way..), and I think it should just stay in the dark like that. Either they lived or died, maybe met up, but it just isn't important enough for the life of the series. MAYBE a cameo. Maybe.

Clarie was the reason I got into the series to begin with. At an unfortunate time in my life I did own a pink denim jacket and I was notorious when I was 11 (yeah, oh 1998... sooo loooong agoooo) to wear my hair in a ponytail, and back then it was still light enough so that when the sun hit it there was some auburn showing through. A friend of mine on the school playground told me that Resident Evil 2 was out and that the female character looked like me, so naturally being the ego-centric kid I was, I played it and feel unconditionally and hopelessly in love with the game. She's my videogame double, I'm fairly certain (besides Lulu, but we won't get into that here). I don't have a brother, but you ask anyone on here and I'd be the first to help another person if they were in trouble. I constantly put their needs before my own, but I've got a strong enough character to survive a beating (be it mental or physical).

... That, and I look slammin' in pink denim. (JK!!! JK!!! JK!!!)

I want a real RE2 remake... I think I'd roll around on the floor weeping if they did one. Weeping, I tell you. Weeping.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:23 pm
Weeping...And possibly groveling at Capcom's feet? Lol, would you go that far...

Ahhh, once again, the 90s were the epitome of fashion ha ha.

Even if it's not a true remake, a graphical update would still be nice either way...

Billy and Becca...That would be nice, but even if not, what harm can a friggin cameo do?

I think Barry would blow the toads head off after a while

xd

Lastly, I think it's pretty appearent why I got into Re...Friggin took 7 years to gain enough courage to beat 3...Notte, you were one brave 11 year old lmao. Then again, I did face the Exorcist at a young age...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 pm
So just because some other idiots insisted that it be billy you're going to let them get to you and make you want to not like Billy? That's sad, just really sad, letting people influence you like that. Well screw whtever anyone says, Billy Is a trained Marine, He knows how to kick @ss, even without a gun. If they had a future partnership with Rebecca they would have to either put Billy in or someone new, becaues all the other compatable ones are dead or not available. Barry isn't compatable because...well he just isn't. He's already......well we're getting off topic.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:42 am
No, I never really cared for Billy in the first place. That stuff right there just added fuel to the fire. It's the same thing with RE4 Leon. I didn't really care for him, but the RE4 n00bs amplified my dislike. If I really liked those characters to begin with, then those people wouldn't have changed my mind. I don't really give a damn about Billy or his Marine training. My step father is a Marine. I just have no desire to see Billy again when RE has much better characters available, IMHO.

So I wonder if they'll be doing any retconning in this one?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff