Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
You Know You Are Addicted To Fatal Frame When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` E M O

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:03 pm
Deism
You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when you push your twin sister down a hill to make her a gimp.

Lmao.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 pm
Tachibana_Itsuki
Deism
You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when you push your twin sister down a hill to make her a gimp.

Lmao.
Wow... good thing I don't have a twin...  

hazellazer

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:00 pm
You know you're addicted to Fatal Frame when you develop an unusual fear of mirrors  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:02 pm
i_love_it
You know you're addicted to Fatal Frame when you develop an unusual fear of mirrors
omg i try not to look into the bathroom mirrors cuz we have one over the sink and one on the back of the door,and i always think im gonna see sumthn behind me,lol  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

Nyoko Honshakia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:52 am
Get Fatal Frame III the day it came out. *just returned from doing so*
Also when you plaster your door in red paper butterfliesl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:49 pm
You know you're addicting to Fatal Frame when, in the middle of class, you are doodling blooper comics as well as (after the class is gone) draw red butterflies on the white board...(or chalkboard)

-Done all of these...  

Darkness Cake

Kysis Liari

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:13 pm
You know you're addicting to Fatal Frame when you buy a white kimono and obi for 150 dollars just to spill fake blood on it the moment you get home.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:13 am
...when you use miku's name as a nickname and as a gaia outfit the xbox secret outfit?  

Miku_Hinasaki

x_x Oxymora x_x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:38 pm
You know you're addicting to Fatal Frame when you develop a big fear of ropes " More roppes!!!.....More ropes!!", dolls, and mirrors.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:48 pm
Dark_Heaven
T-Veronica
you know you're addicted to Fatal Frame when you plan to take your camera to the cemetary the night before Halloween and *hope* to capture an orb/ghost on film.

o.O it would be very creepy if you did get a ghost or orb...
When I was in
Washington D.C., my friend got a picture of a ghost orb in the Ford Theater WHERE LINCOLN WAS SHOT... plus, the picture was of the PRESIDENTIAL BOOTH!!! Tell me that ain't creepy.... I dare you  

Darkwolven_Warrior

Annadora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:23 am
Deism

OMGLOL! Does pushing your sister who isn't your twin but is 3 years younger than you count?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:05 pm
Syd Vicious
You know you're addicting to Fatal Frame when you develop a big fear of ropes " More roppes!!!.....More ropes!!", dolls, and mirrors.
Ohhh! I have a good story about this. My friend visited me in Maine for 8 days and we played FF every day. So on the day she went home we dropped my brother off at camp. We came back at the end of the week and he was showing us around and they had this barn... which held dozens of ropes and rope climbs... needless to say I refused to go in.  

hazellazer

+.Morbid.Marionette.+

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:58 pm
Nari Kurosawa
You know you're addicting to Fatal Frame when you buy a white kimono and obi for 150 dollars just to spill fake blood on it the moment you get home.

Omg I was so close to doing that for Halloween last year with a kill bill kimono! xd

@Deism: I wouldn't want to be your sister. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:18 pm
You know you play to much Fatal Frame when...

You get a paper cut and continue to say in a husky voice,
"It hurts...it hurts...it hurts..."

You don't understand why that lantern isn't saving your progress.

For a talent show you choose to sing Sleep Priestess with a plethora of creepy little Japanese children providing back up.

And lastly,
you don't want your mom to wake up to a messy house so you drive stakes through her appendages hoping she'll stay asleep.  

AbatoireJuggernaut

pretty.hate.machina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:26 pm
You get a blue snake tattoo covering your body.

You suddenly begin walking with a gimp...even though you don't have one.

You get a black cat in hopes it will aid you in finding ghosts.

You try and force the "Manor of Sleep" into your dreams every night.

You carry around sacred water, in case you get attacked by ghosts.  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff