Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Real Life Sailor Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 am
Ketsueki Einjeru
I havn't seen anything, but my older sister saw a car once with a picture of Sailor Moon on the side eek xd

Well the other day i was wandering the mall weith my best freind and we started to talk about sailor moon. the store helper joined in. it was cool.

and another time i Saw sm at the end of someone's plates. i started to wonder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:10 am
My friend dressed up as a sailor Otaku for Halloween one year. I think that's my only rl SM experience. pirate  

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:38 pm
i know this may sound gross, but there was this word on my high school's bathroom stall door and every time i saw it, i would think of the word "salior" cause that's what it reminded me of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:49 am
ONe time I dressed up in a school uniform and actually went to school in it, it wasn't a real one, I had a dark blue tennis skirt that looked like those in the series, and I had a white dress shirt and I had this cloth little belt that I used to tie a bow, and then I wore white knee socks and tied my hair in ponytails, so a few people mentioned SM when they saw me, but that's the closest I ever got to looking like SM, I have yet to go blonde and grow my hair to the floor XD  

xLolitapop

ArcanaXVIII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm
Okay one day in my health class we were doing a bunch of exercises and we could do em' with friends so me and my buddy said
"THis is our exercise!!!" And me and him were acting like were throwing tiarar  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Most of my Sailor Moon "experiances" were situations that I had caused myself xD I can usually find a way to tie Sailor Moon (or anything, for that matter) into a any conversation. Much to the annoyance of my friends ^^  

nomdeplume1795

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces