Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Question Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMizuki-ArsenusXx

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

Uhh...no. Thank you. :] I'll go try that then.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 am
Your welcome. After you do that just wait till perky or someone approves it and when she does send the trade to eris.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:50 am
Ok, I may not be crew or anythign but give these guys a break. Eris is trying to get the crew/vice crew organized and whos still on and so forth. So I bet they're pretty busy, yes I'l like for things to be updated but their busy, theres not alot of them also so that makes it harder for them to be everywhere at once. So just keep that in mind guys ok? They came a far way to get this guild where it is now so let them get all situated before yelling about getting things updated or pesturing them in pm about it.

ok...for my own personal question, can I be original summoner for salamanders? wings is not in the guild no more and I dont know if the others are either so can i? I asked havock...but wings is still shown as original summoner.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 pm
I'm so sorry >< I've been busy and this thread wasn't my top priority since we are working on a lot of things lately.

Thanks Naro, for answering mizuki's question. You don't have to buy your own original clan/bloodline, but you need to have it approved.

As for the updates, we try our best. And the people who do these jobs get quite a lot of jobs as well. For updates, we try to do it once a month. There are some issues due to inactivity/vacation and what not. So if you really get annoyed about that, PM the person in charge of that area. PS. Naro, we do that when there is an update...

Ric: Custom summons? I don't remember exactly, since a lot of the crew members have more than one job. But try PMing thefire158 since he's in charge of the customs/ideas subforum.

Test Subject 1960: Did we go over this before? or someone ._. I had this discussion before. I thought havock already updated summons. >< Not sure, if you still think there's a problem. PM him, and if he doesn't respond, PM me.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 am
It ok snowy.

Um test... look here I did not know Wings was inactive I've seen him post and he did not inform me if he died or anything so I assumed he is still alright.

HEY I UPDATED IT ... I just had a tiny error about wings... so he is inactive or did the original summoner RPC die?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 am
I'm sorry to bother you but I'm new here and I want to know where you can post your characters?  

Embers N Ashes

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 am
WhisperingShadow:
You can post the profile for your character in whatever village you prefer the most. Each Hidden Village has a sub forum with a profile format, so follow that and you'll be golden.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 am
Ok, something I've been trying to find out:
Is there some way Rogue Ninja can rise in the ranks from chuunin to jounin, and jounin to sannin?  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 am
Nope, thats what i was trying to suggest in the suggestion thing  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 pm
I have a question for anyone who knows. Who is currently akatsuki leader? I thought it was moki but his profile isnt even in there and it doesnt seem like he is.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm
Yes I am still leader of akatsuki, I know my profile isn't currently in there because of the fact I can't find it and I need to make a new one anyways but life has been a bit hectic and busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm
Ok thanks.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 am
How do I change my chakra elements (Legally)? Because I have Earth and Wind, but I don't really use any wind jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:07 am
.....u have tendrills bloodline....steal a heart  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 am
The main problem with that is that I can't learn more jutsu for that element...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff