Reply Pokémon Defenders
Bleeding Heart Gym - Ghost Gym - Leader: Usagi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oGolem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:58 pm
I'm thinking I'll get an ultra ball, or maybe a TM case. And I've only gotten one application, ever, so she didn't apply with me--If she leaked through, somehow, we may need to ban her.

...And of course you did, silly; people intelligent enough to post in this guild can nab an occasional big word. *offers you a lava cookie*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:03 pm
Golem OTCT
I'm thinking I'll get an ultra ball, or maybe a TM case. And I've only gotten one application, ever, so she didn't apply with me--If she leaked through, somehow, we may need to ban her.

...And of course you did, silly; people intelligent enough to post in this guild can nab an occasional big word. *offers you a lava cookie*

Yay! 4laugh *stuffs it away in a side-bag....like a big Emo*

Oh, I usually accept people. I know that I didn't accept her. But i accepted others who's requests were fitting our guild, so picky. 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:38 am
Oh, my poor thread... crying It's not the members' faults, though... (well, maybe it is, but you're not as bad as the people who have no intention of battling me, but instead, spamming the forum) -_-;

Did super-saiyan-goku come first? If so, then I choose to battle him. Don't know when I can do that, though. Probably not this weekend because I have so many family affairs... -.-+

Oh, and here's how we shall identify our Pokémon's statuses in battle.

(Pokémon, Level, Condition. HP: Remaining/Max--status bar color)

Condition abbreviations:

PAR = Paralyzed
SLP = Sleeping
PSN = Poisoned
FRZ = Frozen
BRN = Burned
FNT = Fainted/KO

Yes, yes, I know you know these already, sut I still want to make sure just so we don't make mistakes. sweatdrop

Status bar colors:

green = healthy (60%-full)
yellow = ok (59%-26%)
red = critical (25%-FNT)

I hope you have a calculator handy. ^^;

Example:

(Gastly, Lv. 38, PAR. HP: 14/97--red) A paralyzed, level 38 Gastly who has 14 hit points and is in critical condition.

A lot of this stuff may not seem necessary, but I'm sort of new to RPing and I'd like this to play out just like the actual game. ^^; Feel free to point out when anyone's wrong, but don't be harsh at it! Remember: this is just a game, and games aren't fun when rules aren't observed. I just want everyone to train hard and enjoy themselves. Please access this thread if you have any more relevant questions. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:11 pm
Announcement: For the next two weeks, I won't be active due to finals. I've cleaned my PM box as well, so you might have to re-submit your requests... -__-  

Odango Usagi

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:01 pm
Uh, sorry to post this here, but I have cleaned my PM box and am now re-taking requests. You can PM me any time as long as you don't spam.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:40 pm
I would like... To challenge this Gym. Please PM me with a question, when it is convienient to you.  

oGolem

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:42 pm
Golem OTCT
I would like... To challenge this Gym. Please PM me with a question, when it is convienient to you.

But aren't you an elite four member?! stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:48 pm
Yes. I've already supposedly won a badge from someone else; but because I'm an Elite, I'm not displaying them...

...I was gonna challenge you next, come to think of it.

EDIT: And it comes to mind it's a matter of the Gym leader's discretion weather or not staff may collect badges. If you think it's unfair, I can respect that; but it remains a matter of choice for the Gym in question. Since I'm on the topic, may I try for your badge?  

oGolem

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:25 pm
Okay, then... I shall test your worth as an elite... tomorrow! *goes to sleep*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:36 pm
This gym will be in use Saturday, 10/23 at 12:00 pm, CST. No PMs until the "in use" sign is lifted.  

Odango Usagi

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:05 pm
Right. Scratch that, I'm raring to go! So, how will we do this?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:24 pm
Hmm, first comes... GASTLY! (Lv. 38, 78/78, Green) Please send out the Pokemon at the top of your list. Oh, and switching is allowed, unless a Pokemon use a move that prevents it.

And, we could also have an AIM battle, as I've updated the rules.  

Odango Usagi

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:46 pm
I am having extreme difficulty posting, so could we try this over AIM?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:59 pm
I just awarded my first badge (in other words, I got my a** kicked really badly. gonk ).  

Odango Usagi

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces