Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley of WInd-Eastern Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:12 pm
Sen was propelled backwards, dropping his hands to the rock floor below and applying pressure the kage sprung back to his feet backflipping to secure his balance and distance. Meanwhile the threw the kunai as the kick landed, causing the copy to vanish in a smoke cloud. Having regained and his balance and seeing the oppurtunity he dashed forward. The kunai spiralled past Shin narrowly avoiding his right ear. Sengetsu extended his right arm spreading his finger, and aiming his index in the hole on the hilt of the kunai catchin it in his hand. twirling it before securing the weapon in tightly in his grasp he swept low using the smoke for cover. Having used the clone to mark his target he crouched low, planting his left hand firmly on the ground the kage slashed upward in a wide crescent, in an attempt to slash part of his opponents clothing.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Grunting and panting could be heard by Sano as he explored the village. Obviously curious, he found the two men sparring. One of the men looked familiar so he opened up one of the pockets on his jacket and pulled out a picture. Yes, it was him. Sano replaced the picture in the pocket and fastened the button. He looked up and tried to follow the kage's movements. "Woah..." The word escaped his lips without recognition as the fight continued. Without being able to see an appropriate time to jump in to ask Sen a question, he simply dropped to one knee and bowed his head. "Tsuchikage Sengetsu! I am Yahiko Sano from the Village Hidden in Sand. I have come to your fine village in order to further my training in the Earth Element and my training as a Shinobi. If you could so dearly help me in my quest, your thoughtfullness with forever remain in my mind and the mind of my Kazekage, Kashiim." Sano's head remained bowed as he waited for the kage to finish his spar with the other man and address him.  

Plexilate

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:25 pm
Shifting his right foot, in order to change alt his center of gravity he completely avoided the target. Instead throwing the kunai upward into the ceiling. Turning towards the kneeling shinobi he grinned, then scratched his head. "Whoa..I don't know how you do things in the sand but here...that bowing isn't necessary though greatly appreciated." he paused as the grin began to fade. "I heard you say you require earth jutsu training?...I myself have only limited knowledge of such, but Senji would be of much help to you. SHIN!" he exclaimed calling the boy by his name."Shift over...your session is up...We will begin raiton and dodton training immediately." His hands began to come together in a familiar dance of seals. "Forbidden Jutsu: Puppet Armor!" Around him the ground cracked as chakra wires rose from his back, extending through out the village gathering the shattered pieces of his hidden puppet. Upon locating their designated fragment they quickly retreated back to Sen and applied the piece using pure chakra. As the final piece fell into place Sen's eyes vanished and the fragments began to combine and distort into a new face...and being. Sen's long black straight hair became shorter...blonde...and spiky. His His kind face was replaced by an emotionless unfamiliar man obviously older than the kage himself. He stood in a full black anbu gear, which he wore underneath a black cloak marked by the uchiha fan on its back. A cloud of smoke hid the man from the onlooking viewers as the process took place. Slowly the man lifted his right hand. WIth a quick slash outward he dispelled the cloud of dus and emerged. "I am...Senji." His empty sockets became filled by sharingan active eyes. Senji's voice was far more mature and solemn when compared to his younger brother Sengetsu. "We start now...I need both of your names and your chakra types NOW!" He yelled the strict instructor had emerged.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:53 pm
Sano rose as the transformation began. "Woah..." Sano circled Senji closely examing his new appearance. Sano straightened up when he began his command. "I am Yahiko Sano of the Hidden Sand Village, sir! My chakra types are Fire and Earth, and, if not already implied by the gourds around my belt, I can control Sand." Sano's head roatated on his neck 90 degrees to look over at Shin, his wooden body remaining forward towards Senji.  

Plexilate

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Shin closed his violet eyes as he shifted back into the depths of the mind and Kyo came forward. Kyo opened his blue eyes and changed to his preferred stance. "I am Kyo Takeshi, My elements are Lightning and Earth." he stated as he eyed Senji. he had met the man before and hated to admit that the older shinobi unnerved him slightly. he was the complete opposite of Sen, but while he was a ruthless sensei he was able to produce amazing results...for those who were able to survive his training.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:44 pm
Senji did not recognize the boy's ability..nor did he respond to the transformation of Shin to Kyo. "I will began with clean earth jutsu...demonstrate first to me how far you have excelled in earth jutsu..." He did not indicate how, only that it should be done. This would turn out to be the first part of there training as the jutsu training began to take place. Senji's eyes shifted to Kyo."Hmph...looks to me like you've got quite a personality there..." His face twisted into a frightening grin."We'll get along just fine."  

xLytez

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:12 pm
Sano's eyes widened as Senji's words reverberated against his ear drums. "Uhh...Maybe...No...Yes? I don't know." He thought to himself. Sano realized he didn't know any earth jutsu, so he decided to do the closest thing he knew to earth jutsu. He reached down towards the grouds around his belt and took the tops off the them. Then, he formed a few seals and the sand began to float around his body, moving swiftly and elegantly in circles. The sand then made its way to the front off Sano's body and began to spin in circles, slowly gaining speed. Soon, a spinning shield of sand formed in front of Sano's hands. When the drill reached the desired consistency, he turned to his left and launched it toward a nearby rock. The drill hit the rock and the sand began to slowly make its way through the center of the rock. Near half way through the rock cracks began running throughout the surface of the rock. Soon afterwards the boulder exploding sending shards flying everywhere. A nervous smiled formed on Sano's wooden face as he turned to Senji. "Does that count?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:30 pm
Senji watched the dispaly with emotionless eyes. "it would appear that you have no knowledge of doton jutsu which makes my job complicated." Sighing he formed a single handseal and closed his eyes. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" Three clones appeared beside him."We'll see just how fast you can learn!" Each clone formed a uniform set of seals before submerging underground. The earth shook as the clones burrowed their way rapidly towards the ninja. Emerging from the rocky earth the ninja each began there second set of seals. "Earth STyl: Dome Prison!" Extending their arms and spreading their fingers each clone activated the jutsu trapping the boy inside. From outside the prison Senji called to the boy. "There is only one way out of there...no force you can generate will break through it, and the amount of chakra being drained from you right now will result in complete exhaustiopn if you fail to escape." Turning to Kyo he clenched his fist."Your turn." Forming several handseals he slammed his palms against the ground. The rock below kyo's feet began to soften, then liquify as it became a large muddy swamp which slolwy engulfed the ninja. "Same goes for you...there is but one way out. Heres the only aid I can offer. It is the same for both of you."

xLytez

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:38 am
Zarud wandered into the grounds, completely lost. He then spotted a Doton user, by the looks of the jutsu... "Erm.. excuse me, I'm abit lost... I was looking for the Tsuchikage but I don't know where they could be..." He then noticed the person sinking "Why is he sinking?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:25 pm
Sano cursed as the dome raised over him, isolating him from the other shinobi. "How am I supposed to know what's happening to him if I can't see him, hmm?" He walked in circles, engulfed in thought. "Now if earth is anything like sand, then I should be able to use water... Sano quickly pulled out the sheet of paper that Jono had written for him in Suna and read it. He nodded to himself as he raised his right hand. His joints loosened and his hand grew to five times its normal size. A small smirk grew across his face as he lowered his hand and began to dig into the earth below him. Sano chucked the dirt over his head and it landed in a pile behind him. Soon, the dirt started to turn into mud the deeper he went. Shortly after he reached the mud, Sano realized that the hole was slowly filling with water. Sano scopped the water into his right hand and climbed out of the small crater he had made. He walked over to the dome wall around him and threw the water onto it. Sano made a few trips back to the hole he had dug and scooped more water out. With the water, he then threw it into the wet spot on the wall he had made. The wall soon began to turn into mud, so Sano reached down to his belt and pulled out two explosive tags. He placed the tags on the weakened wall and stepped back. When they exploded, Sano began running through the smoke hoping to get out on the other side.  

Plexilate

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:07 am
Senji nodded as he saw the boy escape the prison. "Nicely done...I will train you." The clones holding the prison dispersed. Senji then became aware of the approaching ninja."I am the Tsuchikage...or at least half of him, what is it you desire?" he asked sternly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:26 am
Half...? "Erm yes...Sorry...I came her to ask you if it was possible to train here for a few days? I'll understand if you decline..."  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:39 pm
Kyo stood perfectly still when the ground started to sink like quicksand. he focused on his options as he sank to his knees into the mud. how to get out? only one way...... Kyo focused his chakra and made several seals " Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Mound Creation)." the ground surrounding Kyo's feet started to rise out of the mudd. soon Kyo was standing on aolid rock above the mudd. he jumped down from the mound of rock onto the ground and re-focused on Senji.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm
The smoke cleared in front of Sano as he appeared to be standing on front of the Tsuchikage. I can't believe that actually worked...heh. He nodded, "Thank you, sir." Sano then noticed the Suna Shinobi standing in front of him and he quirked his head to the side. "You look...familiar. Zar...something. Zarud? No, that's not it. Zarathustra! Yeah, that's it! So, Zarathustra, why didn't you come talk to any of us back at the chuunin exams awhile back?"  

Plexilate

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:06 am
Zarud looked at Sano then smashed his hand into the ground "Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu..." His hand burst from the earth and dragged Sano up to his neck into the ground. He retracted his hand "My name is Zarud... and the reason I wasn't able to talk with you is I didn't pass the first stage, so I went back to the village..."

(( Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
Description: This earth jutsu allows the user to “dive” into the ground and move around in it as if it was water, or even thin air. This ability allows the user to get near an opponent without notice and when below him, pull down the opponent to ground, burying his body and leaving only the head above the ground. This particular jutsu isn’t an attack by itself, but it easily creates and opening for more deadly attacks. ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff