Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 pm
Seth picked up the butter knife he'd brought up with him, and moved around the coals.
"A whole hell of a lot is left. We've gotta keep moving the coals around if we want to finish this shisha up quick," Seth said, glancing at the bag.
Taking the bag from Kat, he opened it, smelling it.
"Ahh. It smells like sex," He sighed, "I just bought a ton of s**t the other day. So..thanks, but no thanks." Seth shrugged.
Taking the hose back, he inhaled deeply. The water filter bubbled. It was such a familiar sound.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 pm
Foster didn't bother to knock before she went into Luke's apartment. What was point? No one would wanna get up to come get it.
"Foster's here," she called, walking in. She heard someone behind her. It was Isaac.
"Me too," Isaac called, closing the door behind him and Foster. He gave her a quick tight hug.
"I heard and I'm sorry. Don't be sad," he said, and kissed her cheek.
They entered the living room together.
Luke and Lilah were seated on a couch, sitting close. They must be together for well, the day. It was never serious with them.
"Where's Kat?" Isaac asked, curious. He opened a bottle of beer that was on the counter. There were several others.
"Now it's a party," He joked, taking a drink.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:15 pm
[[i love how we said this wasn't about drugs.]]

Kat smirked.
"Your loss." She muttered, then took the hose. She took a big hit, holding it in, then coughing out smoke.
"Haha, sorry. I shouldn't be so loud." She said, tasting the raspberry on her tongue.
"And don't worry about being late, we have all the time in the world." She said, flirting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 pm
[[hah, concept! *hurrrflip~* nowai.]]

Seth laughed, "And you don't have to worry about being loud. I'm up here all the time and no one's ever complained about loud children."
Was Kat really flirting with him? Yeah, she was. She always did.
But Seth never really thought much about it; never did anything to react. He felt frustrated, so easily. Last night's trip had hit him hard, and the effects hadn't completely worn off. He still wasn't thinking right.
"I'm sorry," Seth said, covering his face. His eyes were tearing up. And after a minute, he was fine.
"I'm just..hung over," He shrugged, taking a long drag. He blew out softly, then inhaled it back in.
"Damn, i love this stuff," He sighed, contently.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:58 pm
Kat saw pain cross his face.
She remained silent as she took another drag. It was almost out. Was inviting Seth and Foster to the same party a good idea? They were both still torn up about it. What if they got back together? Kat feared that idea, and quickly thought of something else. That night. It didn't feel good, but it wasn't bad. She was glad she didn't say no to him.
Kat bit her bottom lip.
-------------------------------------------
Luke smiled as yet another guest came in. So far, Rhi, Issaac, and Foster were here. Kat and Seth were still gone, and it had been half an hour. What were they doing? Would anyone notice their absence?
"Anyone bring some booze?" He called from the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of weed, and came back in the living room, sitting down. Lilah sat farthest from him, looking at the faces of everyone. Rhi especially. She seemed to have a thing for Luke. Lilah smiled, then got up and sat on Luke's lap.
"There's a couple bottles of vodka in the freezer." She said, seductively.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:32 am
Luke was gonna say something back to Lilah, something not very nice. But then Wyatt walked in with a 12 pack of beer.
Luke stood up, and Lilah fell down. She gave him a bad look, then stood up and went into the bathroom.
"Woo! My favorite!" Luke exclaimed, walking to Wyatt. He took the beer and set it down, giving him a tight hug. It was a mean thing to do, but he took Wyatt's face between his hands.
"You just saved me." He said, meaning from Lilah, and from going beer-less tonight. Wyatt blushed.
"N-no problem." He stuttered, then Luke let go, grabbing the beer again.
"Who wants one?" He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:02 am
"I'll take another, thank you," Isaac said, grabbing another bottle. He took the bottle opener and popped the lid off.
"I always do like bottled better than canned," He said, sitting down on the sofa. Isaac's head was starting to feel light. And he knew he was getting drunk.
"Where's Kat? You said she told you she was going to get Seth? They should be back by now, right?" Rhiannon asked, looking at Luke.

Foster involuntarily cringed at the mention of his name. Everything will be fine. Don't freak out... she kept reminding herself. She sat down next to Isaac. He'd always been nice to her, and she respected him for that.

---

Seth looked at Kat. She knew something was going on in his head.
"Don't worry about me. I'm fine," He assured her.
Just then, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket,

"Hey kidd, where are you?" Rhiannon texted him.

"It's Rhi. Looking for us. We should pack this s**t up and leave," Seth said, taking back the hose from her.
"Just one more," He said, taking one last long drag. Then, he took the hose off, smoke started coming out the grommet. He blew the excess water out of the hose, then with the knife, pulled the tinfoil off the clay bowl, knocking the coals onto the ground.
"Put those out, or something, will you, please?" He asked. He continued, taking the shaft off, and dumped the water out of the vase. Then the clay bowl, he pulled of and dumped out the hookah ashes.
"That s**t was charred," He laughed, "That's good. Let's go," Seth said, it was packed up.
"I'm leaving it here," He said, as they started down the ladder. As they climbed past his window, he set it on his dresser.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 am
Kat sighed, doing as Seth asked.
Then they packed up and left. Kat desperately wanted to tell Seth that she loved him. But she figured it was too soon. She wanted to have him kiss her and hold her and make her feel like she did that night.
But it was too soon. Finally they got on the ground. Kat pulled out a joint, lit it. It looked like a cig. She smoked joints outside all the time, no one noticed.
After a minute of walking, she stopped, stepping in front of Seth.
"Seth?" She asked, her voice shaking. "I-I love you, and i always have, ever since that night. Lately, i just can't stop thinking about it. I always wondered why we never hooked up after that...But.."
Then she kissed him. Oh how she had to restrain from actually kissing him. It was just a short, sweet kiss. When she drew back, she kept her eyes lowered.
"I'm sorry.." She muttered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wyatt sat next to Rhi, smiling.
"I think I might drink." He said, proud. But when he tried to open a bottle, but failed. He sighed, and tried again, until he got it.
Then he took a swig. It tasted gross. But good. He took another drink, and another. Chug.
Then the bottle was empty. He grabbed another.
"This-this is very good." He said to Rhi. He was already buzzed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilah was upset.
She packed up her things. She had been living there for a week so far. But now she was done. She was getting attached.
Luke walked in the room, buzzed.
"What the ******** are you doing?" He asked, his voice loud. Lilah stared up at him.
"I'm leaving." She muttered. She had always come over, hooked up with Luke, then left. She'd never stayed this long. And Luke liked it.
"The hell you are!" He yelled, grabbing her. He shook her.
Slap! Lilah slapped him, hard. She started crying, then slipped from his grasp.
She grabbed her bags and rushed out of the room.
"Lilah!" He yelled, grabbing air, chasing after her. She got to the front hallway, right by the door, but still visible by everyone, before he grabbed her. He pulled her to him, her face between his hands, and he kisded her, roughly, angirly. But with love. She pushed him away.
"Get the ******** away from me! Your DRUNK Luke!" She said, catching her breath.
Then she was gone, out the door. Luke's shoulders sagged, then he ran his fingers through his hair. It was then he realized everyone saw the scene. He looked behind him. Wyatt had grown serious.
Him and Lilah had been getting into fights. He doubted they'd hook up again now.
He sighed, walking over and sitting in the loveseat, by himself.
"It's cool. Don't worry about it." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:12 pm
Rhiannon laughed one short laugh.
"Yeah, it seems like everything's cool," Rhi joked. She and Lilah had been friends once, but Rhi thought she was too much a skank and got sick of her.

Isaac and Foster more or less ignored the scene Lilah and Luke had just created. It was none of their business, so why get involved?

Rhi put her arm around Wyatt, who was downing another bottle of beer. This kid was going to get drunk, fast. Rhi put her hand on the bottle,
"Slow down, kidd. Don't need you passing out," She laughed, taking his bottle and setting it down.
"I've never really talked with you. Tell me about yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 pm
Seth was no where near ready for that, or to hear what she'd told him. Kat knew he'd just broken up with Foster, and was getting over that...why would she do that? It made him feel sick.
Luckily they'd already climbed down the escape when she'd kissed him, otherwise, Seth might have fallen off. He'd taken a few steps back, away from her.
"I'm sorry Kat, I just, no. Not now," He told her.
They were in a loss enough of time, so there was no need to stand around.
"Let's just go," Seth said, trying to get his mind off what had just happened.

Sure he hadn't forgot what they'd done together.. but that was a few years back, and really he didn't remember it all that well. He knew it happened, but it was fuzzy. Too drunk and too high to think of what might come out of it. He was just horny.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 pm
It had been a few minutes, and Luke already polished off a bottle. He grabbed a bottle of Vodka from the freezer.
Luke had his back against the doorway to the kitchen. He called Lilah from his home phone.
"Hey." Lilah's voice.
"Lilah! It's Luke, but you probably-" He stopped, Lilah was talking.
"You've reached my voicemail silly! Leave a message at the beep." Luke hung up, tried to call again.
------
Wyatt looked at Rhi, and laughed.
"Sorry, i just, i've never drank before." He said. "well, my parents are so ******** religious, i hate it. my mom treats me like i ******** 5 year old," He takes a drink. "I swear." He said, then thought about telling her he was bi. His lips mashed together. "I've never smoked before." He said, picking up the pipe.
"How do you work this thing?" He asked, looking at it.
--------------------------
Kat bit her lip, it bled a little.
"Okay." She said softly, following after him. After a while, it was her that was in front, walking. She took a big hit of her joint, coughed, then ashed.
Kat had remembered everything of that night. She was buzzed, and a little high. But she remembered it. Did Seth even care it happened? Or was it just because she was there, she was willing. One more big hit, it was almost out.
The thought made her tear up. Damnit, stupid tears. She thought, getting mad. She wiped away at her eyes angirly.
--------------------------
Lilah looked at her phone.
Luke called. And he was calling again.
Why do i have to be such a b***h? She asked herself, wiping away at her wet eyes. She rejected his call, then opened a text.
"I'm sorry i've been such a damn b***h to you. i know you have a thing for Luke, and i have for a while. It was a mean thing to do, by hooking up with him. He'd be happier with you. And i know i've been a slut. I just, need someone to rely on. I'd like to talk to you sometime. You can have Luke, i don't care." She texted, then sent it to Rhi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm
Rhi laughed, taking the pipe back from him.
"And it's probably something you don't want to get into. I smoked a lot when I was younger, marijuana, and I got really ******** up. Do me a favor, and make decision I didn't. And I know you're parents love you, if they're super religious, I know they care about you. They want what's best for you. You'll just have to deal with them until you can move out," Rhi felt like she was lecturing the kid.
"Sorry. I don't mean to sound like your parents or anything. I just wanna look out for you," Rhi stopped talking as her phone vibrated. She pulled out her En V, and flipped it open. It was a long text from Lilah about Luke.
Hmmm. So I can have him? I think I'll wait a bit.

"I'd like to talk to you to. Patch up an old friendship. You can rely on me, Lilah, and long as you don't stab me in the back. Because you kind of did. I want to be able to trust you again." Rhi texted Lilah back.

---

Seth frowned. Why did she have to cry? That made him feel even worse.
"Kat, it's okay. Don't cry," Seth attempted at comforting her. He patted her back.
As they walked up to Luke's apartment, Seth took a deep breath, trying to relax. He didn't want to look upset or stressed around Foster.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 pm
Kat wanted to lean into him, but she restrained herself and just shrugged him off. That almost made her cry more.
She quieted down, and wiped at her eyes until she stopped crying, then walked into Luke's place.
Rhi and Wyatt were talking, Wyatt eyeing a loaded pipe. Luke was drinking, something he never did. Lilah was no where to be seen. And Isaac and Foster were talking, drinking on the couch. Kat walked into her room. Luke had set it up last week. It wasn't well furnished, but it would do.
She threw her bag on her bed, searching through it for her zip lock bag. She took out enough pot for a couple bowls, palmed it, and walked back into the living room.
She set the pot on a small dish, then set up the pipe Wyatt was looking at.
"This isn't for kidds." She said, smiling at him. She lit it, took a major hit, and blew out smoke rings. She hoped no one noticed she was crying.
"Luke? Can you throw me a beer?" She called, walking into the kitchen with the pipe.
Luke grabbed a beer for Kat, and tossed it to her.
"Something go on between you and Lilah?" She asked. Luke stayed silent. She hugged him. "Sorry." She said, then walked away, sitting in her old green recliner.
----------------------
Wyatt bit his lip, looking down. He felt like a kid who just overstepped authority.
He felt sick, and didn't take another drink.
"Yeah." He muttered.
----------------------
"Yeah, I know. I can't tell you how sorry i am. I really want to be friends again, too." Lilah texted back.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:42 pm
Rhi smiled, putting her arm across Wyatt's shoulder.
"Don't look so bummed out, kidd," She said pulling him against her in a hug. Rhi stood up, heading into the kitchen.
"Lilah texted me, said I 'could have you'. Funny," Rhiannon laughed, opening a bottle of beer. She took a drink, setting it down.
"I'm not saying I don't 'want' you, it's just funny that she thought she owned you or something. I know you may not want to know, but I'd like to give you a try," Rhiannon said, and kissed Luke's cheek.

---

Seth went straight into the kitchen after he walked into the house. He opened a beer, and took a drink before going back out into the living room.
Something made him want to say something to Foster, but he didn't have the nerve.
Foster and Isaac weren't doing anything. They weren't flirting, and weren't even hardly talking, but something about him sitting beside her made him jealous.
Instead of looking like an idiot, standing around, Seth sat down next to Wyatt. He hadn't seen or talked to him in a while. And when Seth sat down, he didn't say anything, just smiled at him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Wyatt blushed, almost red. Seth sat next to him. Ohmygahd. He smiled, seductively.
"Hey Seth." Wyatt said. He didn't have any experience with this kinda stuff. He didn't know what the hell he was doing.
----------------------------------------
Luke looked at Rhiannon.
She was actually, very sexy. Playful. He grinned, then slowly, pushed her against the wall.
"Give me a try?" He asked, still smiling. He wanted her so badly right now, despite his fight with Lilah.
Lilah was a hook up, a booty-call. She meant nothing to him, just another way to get off.
But, now he realized, with Rhi, he could have a relationship. It could go somewhere, she'd move in with him...
Whoa. He stopped himself. Too fast for that.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games