Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Tarot Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever used them?
  Yes, all the time.
  Once.
  No, they're b.s.
View Results

Vergesse

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:42 am
My aunt does readings, I want her to do mine.. but she says I'm too young and she won't do it. >_<;  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:03 am
I did tarot... it had alot of Marriages in my life ^^ Like 3 in a row were marriages (good ones)  

Mankati

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:52 pm
Ciora
13GreenRoses

right on^.^ ive only been useing mine for a year because thats about as long as ive had them.(ive only recently had money to get them) i love how accurate all my readings are.and when i do them for friends, they think its cool how accurate they are.my family on the other hand is trying to discourage me from supernatural things of all kind.but i cant help it.im drawn to it.(since i certainly cant get away from it...it comes to me really...)

My mom is a skeptic. I never let her negativity sway me whatsoever. When someone finds their calling, there is no stopping it. heart

I hear you when you say you can't get away from it. My cards tend to "disappear" from time to time and reappear when something important is about to happen. Also, when bonding with your deck... pay attention to their attitude. They tend to bite if you take the time to notice, when you're doing/asking something they don't approve of. The better you know your deck, the stronger the readings will be. wink

And a little hint to those who are just beginning tarot. Remember that *you* and *your* perceptions are what makes the reading. If you are only going by textbook definitions, you are diluting its purpose. Go through and look at each card. Take the time to interpret what the pictures mean and what *you* think they stand for. Jot them down and voila. (You'll find that you'll have an easier time remembering each card's meaning this way) ^^

yes...my cards have been "disappearing" lately...this is odd because theyre always in the same spot(always)but sometimes i tend not to see them and i just figure that they dont want to be seen^.^they bite? how so?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:11 am
"Biting" tends to occur when you're shuffling. If you notice, sometimes the cards will flow and blend together if you are concentrating hard enough or extremely focused. If you're not, or like I said above- that you're asking something you're not supposed to be... you'll feel a p***k on your finger(tip)s as you're mixing the cards. It just means your deck is being tempermental. 3nodding

My roommate's deck is one of the more interesting ones that I've seen so far. Focusing really doesn't seem to help readings get any stronger, but think about sex or anything sexual (as you're shuffling) and they jump right to the point.

This is a part of a theory I have with how tarot cards actually work. A reader bonds with their deck over time and a part of their personality becomes imprinted within the cards.

I find it fascinating to see a variety of point of views. It can change an entire reading. My roommate and I do simultaneous readings about the same question quite often, just to see what differences occur. While she may see a person as a certain suit, I will see them in another. It all depends on what qualities you look at first in a person or what most grabs your attention. Rather interesting, if I say so myself.  

Ciora

mikiseiya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 pm
i ahve been using tarot for more then 10 year now 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 am
I have tarot cards, and i go to a Christian School. I asked one of my teachers why they think that they are evil and demonic and stuff, and he said it opened a gate to hell or something. I thought it was sorta ridiculous, but why do people actually think that they are demonic and stuff?!  

WhoopThereItIsnt

KryDandee

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:23 pm
I'm skeptical to Tarot Cards themselves, I believe that it's the person's gift that shapes them, along with how well you and your deck know each other. of course, with that in mind, your deck doesn't always have to be a standard tarot deck. it could be any kind of card deck. For me, I could never trust A tarot deck, too impersonal. I chose my Magic the Gathering cards. They've been with me for a long time, some of them 7 years or more, and I put a part of my soul in them, so to speak, and thanks to that, we almost seem to be one, letting my spirit flow through the cards, giving them life, as they work to focus my mind's eye  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 am
My friend has a tarot card book it was her mother's , mother's I think.
We were curious and we look at it when I held the book in my hands and turn the page I felt a cold present I knew this book was evil.
I leave it to my friend to my friend to look at it. She told me it spook her.

This is were it gets interesting.
Her house is fairly new so...there shouldn't be no haunting besides it was built on farm land. She says there something on the stairs and it always happens at night time. Her dog use to yell at it for a couple of months at the stairs. Her and one of friends were on oppiest side above the stairs and her friend says at the moment did you saw that black figure my friend says yes.

I believe it has connection towards the tarot card book.
3nodding

User Image  

blueismyfriend

blueismyfriend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:02 am
limez-chan
I have tarot cards, and i go to a Christian School. I asked one of my teachers why they think that they are evil and demonic and stuff, and he said it opened a gate to hell or something. I thought it was sorta ridiculous, but why do people actually think that they are demonic and stuff?!
Because people have played with tarot cards and bad things have happen to them that relates to evil and demons. User Image  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff