Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:40 pm
Odango Usagi
Ginga
Odango Usagi
Ginga
*raises hand* I have a question...

Just... what makes shounen-ai so appealing? I don't get it. sweatdrop
I dont' know... sweatdrop Maybe it's because there are two really cute Gary-Stu-type guys who like each other. I don't get it either, but I was never the most logical person in the first place. ^^;

Oh. I just thought there was some magic secret since a lot of my friends are addicted to Fake and stuff like that... :\
My friends and I really like Fake, too. I introduced it to them. blaugh But remember, I don't like shounen ai just because I'm some shallow fangirl who randomly pairs up two of my favorite male characters for some underage pr0n action, and bashes the crap out of the female character because I see her as someone who is "in the way"--just like seventy-five percent of the YGO fandom! gonk

Speaking of which, do any of you like crossover pairings? Um... my favorite Pokémon/YGO paring is (please don't laugh) James/Kojirou x Yami Yugi--even though I am totally against James being gay! I don't know why I like it! They probably wouldn't even get along! Maybe it's because they're so damned sexy! I even made up a shipper name for it: Sexyshipping. I'm even writing a fic about those two! And James is the seme (dominant)!

LOL, I guess I've never thought about any crossover pairings... I'm too logical with my ficcing I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:04 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Here's some strange BrocketShippy... sweatdrop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Chiriko1926

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:27 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
That is not right... XD

BTW, do you know who drew that comic? I'd like the artist's name if you don't mind. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:46 pm
Odango Usagi
Fox Demon Shippo
That is not right... XD

BTW, do you know who drew that comic? I'd like the artist's name if you don't mind. smile

<.< >.>

I'll work on it. 3nodding

Edit: I think that the person's Compy alias is Max. I shall find out! 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:54 pm
Okay. As long as you're not taking credit for someone else's work, that's fine. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:56 pm
Odango Usagi
Okay. As long as you're not taking credit for someone else's work, that's fine. ^_^

Nope! I draw BETTER than that....I think.... sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:37 am
Does anyone know the name of the girl that gave Brock the Vulpix? I think she was a hair dresser or something...Anyway, her and Brock look good together  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:44 pm
Or Brock and Melanie (The girl that looked after wild pokemon in a little village and gave bulbasaur to Ash.).

He liked her so much, he got embarressed when misty kept commenting on him for once not openly flirting with a beautiful girl.  

Trumpster

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:12 pm
Andy1989
Does anyone know the name of the girl that gave Brock the Vulpix? I think she was a hair dresser or something...Anyway, her and Brock look good together
I think her name was Suzie. 3nodding

Unfortunately, I don't think I can see Brock with any woman... I'm a Thirdwheelshipper. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:18 pm
Oh crap. The old version of this thrad came back. Now what?! gonk  

Odango Usagi

Trumpster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:23 am
Well we could ignore the other thread and not worry about it. wink

I think brock would have been good with melanie, he didn't want to act stupid like he normally does because he seemed to seriously like her and he wanted to stay with her but she said he should go with ash and misty and look after them while they go on their adventures.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:56 am
Really Usagi, you're a Thirdwheelshipper? Weeell, what do you know... I thought those were rare X3 I'm into one sided Thirdwheel myself, where Tracey has a thing for Brock, but Brock's oblivious...

Actually, same goes for Gymshippy too.

And that breeders name was Susie, but sadly, in another epyy in the Johto season, he meets up with her again, returning Vulpix and finding out she already has an interest in a guy she's known since Kindergarden...

And actually, Melaine, the girl with that little Village of abandoned pokemon, was the very first girl Brock really swooned over. So he *would* be alot tamer, I suppose...  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:15 am
Aoi Hikari
Really Usagi, you're a Thirdwheelshipper? Weeell, what do you know... I thought those were rare X3 I'm into one sided Thirdwheel myself, where Tracey has a thing for Brock, but Brock's oblivious...
That sounds logical. Poor Tracey being bi...or something. xd

Hmm, on that episode where Misty left, did she really kiss Ash? If so, the dubber probably cut it out. stressed Now we'll NEVER get to see any Rocketshippy action! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:21 am
No, she didn't kiss Ash. She got a new bike, though, so there went her excuse for following him around... wink

And do you mean Pokeshippying there?  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:49 am
Actually, I meant that if the dubbers cut out the Pokéshipping scenes, they'll cut out the Rocketshippy scenes, too! cry  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff