Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:50 am
"Or maybe... Maybe I could stay here... I could train and become strong!" Makie said to herself to feel better, but then she just shook her head. "No... Misty said I should be strong incase I get attacked, but... I'm nothing like her... And she trains a lot..." It was true, even when they were small, the brunette often found her friend practicing or basically fighting away big dogs. Sure, they did play a lot, but mainly Misty was just protecting Makie from anything that came at her. A sigh escaped her pink lips, as rested there, just looking out unsure what to do.

Suddenly she heard a small sound coming from the dor. At first, the girl was scared, but then she shrugged it off. She probably just didn't close the door properly when she came up. Or maybe it was Oliver! At the sleepover, her chased Makie outside when she ran off, so maybe he followed her when she came up here. Well, maybe it wasn't because she hasn't seen him or heard him in a while. Another sigh escaped her lips, as she just closed her eyes, trying to relax.

But the sudden perky voice that came from Oliver made her chocolate brown eyes shoot open with both alarm and surprise. Then they softened, as a shy smile crawled onto her face. Makie felt as though she was herself again, and soon her shyness came on.

"Y-Yeah..." Was her only reply to that, as she lifted her head up to look at him. She never got tired of his smile, it was so sweet and innocent, just like a child.

Makie didn't see Oliver as just a child though, there were sometimes she thought he acted like an adult, but that was just her. Letting her small arms fall to the side and letting her legs sit indian style, the brunette let herself be happy for a few moments. Makie almost forgot about running away, and that was good enough for her. A small, quiet hiccup emerged from her lips from crying a little to much. A small giggle came shortly after.

"S-Sorry." A simple line that she would say often. The girl was a little prone to apologizing, even if she didn't do anything. Yet, no one seemed to mind her constant apologies. Sure, it did get annoying after a while but no one told her to stop apologizing, because they knew she'd probably apologize for that.

"I-I didn't mean t-to run off like th-that..." Makie said, looking down slightly, her semi-wavy brown hair fell to her ides, as she bowed her head. The wind hit against her open skin, and she almost shivered, but she didn't. The girl didn't want Oliver to worry about her. If he saw her shiver, then he'd try to help. Makie liked that, but she just wanted to talk about it up here. She didn't want to go downstairs where the music was constantly pounding at here ears. The soft, soothing wind was better for her.

"I-I'm sorry, i-if I m-make you w-worry, or scared, or l-like it's you fault..." Makie said, snifling a little. "F-Forgive m-me"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:02 pm
"No, its not your fault, Makie. Running up those stairs gave me an excercise!!" he cheerfully said as he pumped his arms in the air and acted all childish. After all, everyone is a child at heart, even adults are childs sometimes. He then calmed down and let a soothing smile on his face. The moon rays glowed on his face making it look like he had an aura around his face, maybe a halo?

He watched her shiver, he was slightly shivering also, he could feel the cold wind beating through his phantomic costume. Thank go he took out the fangs, he could barely talk through those, even his french accent became hard to understand when he had them in, also he felt like he was scaring people. Even Makie at times downstiars in the dance floor.

He smiled and looked at the moon. How many times has he looked up at the moon and wished something? Many, too many to count, he remembered when he was five and Sakura was seven and he would sit in her lap and listen to her tell a fairy tale. Yes, she would tell the Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow white, and all those sappy girly stuff. Usually, a normal boy would think the're too sappy and soap opera-like. But truthfully, Oliver was fond of them.

"Hey Makie, what was it like when you first met Misty. I mean, what was it like to find a friend" he said in a half sorrow way. Oliver never really had friends before he came to Ria. Yeah, there was fangirls, but he wanted a real friend who could understand him besides his sisters and Hiro, who barely understood anything.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:32 pm
"Ah... Hehe..." A little laugh emerged from Makie's lips, as she too looked at the moon. She didn't know why she constantly look at the moon. Sometimes she would think of it as herself... Almost... On days, there were times she felt she wasn't complete, like a moon going through it's phases. Then there were days where she felt lost and others when Makie felt whole. It was a little complicated, but sometimes she fellt connected to the moon. She believed that every one was somehow connected to the moon.

The brunette was never told stories, but on one occasion she saw a Chritsmas play. It was magical, it made Makie want to go up there and perform in the play as well. She never did that though, as she was afraid she might do something wrong in front of a huge audience. Nonetheless she enjoyed the play as it went on.

Some parts made her cry, and some made her laugh. But that was just some of the qualities of the play. Plays generally had sad parts, happy parts, suspensful parts, and other times you might believe you were actually there. It was spectacular! But, when Makie saw this, she was alone. Next to her were complete strangers, not one friendly face among the audience. So when she walked home, she walked by herself, her chocolate eyes staring down at her feet the whole way.

Makie would often look at her feet when she walked, you could call it an insecrurity, since she didn't exactly trust the others that walked down the street as well. If she looked up, she might encounter a scary guy, or she might actually see reality. The brunette believed that if she walked fast enough, or if she believed she was alone, then nothing could touch her. A fantasy world where only she, her friends and playgrounds existed.

"M-Misty...? I-It's k-kind of a long st-story..." Makie trailed off, before letting her gaze fall upon Oliver. "W-Well... Wh-When I was younger, m-my gr-grandparents owned a shrine... I-I practiced w-with my r-ribbon and w-went to school and gymnastic practice... I-I never had time to h-hang out... S-So one day, m-my grandma arranged a m-meeting with the mother of a sw-swordswoman in training... Th-That was Misty... I-I was t-too scared to pl-play with her, b-but... Wh-While I watched her practice, a-a giant dog started to a-attack me. Misty saved m-me, and then we... We became fr-friends..."

"She's always saving me, I feel as though I owe her something..." Makie admitted. She knew there was no cost on friendship, but Misty was always there for her and saved her from a lot of things. She's a little over protective, but she was almost like an emotional crutch for her at times. It was great to have a friend like Misty.

"I-I believe a friend is s-some one who you c-can depend on, a-and have a good time with... Some one wh-who... Who will s-support you in a-anything." The girl said, trying to make Oliver feel better. "I-I'll be there f-for you... I-I'm y-your friend... Right...?" To her, he was more then just a friend, but then again, god knows how Oliver felt about her. As such, she kept her feelings in, and supported him instead. The wind ruffled her costume, as she fixed the straps and evened out the dress, so it wouldn't be all crinkly. Her chocolate eyes were still fixed on Oliver, a sincere happy emotion could be seen in them.

"B-Besides... I-I tr-trust you and... I l-l-li.... Like you..." But she couldn't leave it there, no, her insides were already cracking into pieces. "Like you... As a friend! A-A b-best friend! Y-You're there for m-me, and... I-I'm here f-for you!" Her shy smile was plastered onto her face, covering up a relieved expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:18 am
"This is magical Darius, ya know? It's one of those nights that you know will never come again, and you'll remember everything." She smiled looking up at him. This truly was a night she'd never forget, never ever. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Darius's neck. Smiling she kissed him not wanting to have to break it.  

shining_lights

Purple RadioActive Banana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:18 pm
Distraught, Selene stumbled up the stairs. Grasping on the stainless-steel walls she slowly and insecurely climbed the staircase.

"Last time I get lost" she thought wiping her eyes, "last time I'm ever go alone!"

When the cool night breeze hit her face she gasped. The winds spoke of altitude and freedom.

Rooftop.

Walking unsteadily across the even surface she stopped at the edge, hitting a firm warning of air. Edge.

She felt out as she sat, legs hanging over the drop, winds now freely whispering around. They were her eyes, her dependancy.

Slowly, getting lost in the peace settling over her, she lay carefully, tucking her feet up and dozing on the brink. Unwatched, alone and vunerable.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:58 am
Chanmi sat down at the edge of the rooftop. Her feet dangling over the edge. Breathing deeply from running up the stairs. "Oh well," she thought. "I needed that excersise." Chanmi's black cat ears twitched in the breeze. Her tail stuck out through a small hole in her skirt and it also thumped lightly against the ground. The cold breeze made her cheeks rosy. Chanmi pulled her coat closer to her body and began to rub her hands together.  

Nanner~Sammich

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:43 pm
After spending a few hours in his dorm, Kodoh was bored and decided to go exploring. he went to the elevator and saw that there was a button to go to the roof. With his boredom, his curiosity would be satisfied with anything out the ordinary. He pressed the button. The elevator slowly made its accend to the roof. Kodoh watched floor number change on the dial. Then, it finally made it up to the roof. The view was excellent and perhap better than he had anticipatated.

"Wow..." Kodoh said with awe.

What a view..."

"Yeah it is, just don't fall." Said a voice that Kodoh did not know.

Kodoh turned around to see who relpied to his comment.

"Who are you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:20 pm
((refer to pictures I drew for dress.))
A soft chilly breze blew the long green tresses of Joys hair. Catching the moon light as she looked down on a small gold locket that layed in the plam of her clawed hand. Joys eyes were dead and lifeless,having lost that playful sparkle,that fire of light. As if it had been blown out.

She was wearing a very goth lolita dress. Red ribbon criss crossing in the front,a very corset like design for the top. The dress was long enough that it covered Joy feet. To add a little touch Joy had ribbons tied around her neck,and a black top hat on her little green head.

The moon light shone down on her,like a spot light on a dancer performing on stage. Or should I say actor? Joys face twiched sligjtly,as if pain had just been inflicted on her. Suddenly,something whipped across her face. A rich red,the color of blood.

But it was just Ellas long hair as she stood next to Joy,wearing something as dark as Joy. Looking down on the locket she blinked a few times. "What are you doing with that?" Joy slowly opened the Gold locket. To reveal it was actually a watch. The hands ticking dwon the seconds and hours,and days. But it didn't count down time,but death.

A soft melody drifted out of the small object as the two stood there,lost in their own worlds and thoughts and very beings. For once not bickering. The tune soudned like a woman crying,mourning. The sound of heart breaking,and tears rolling down cheeks. The sound of sadness,hatred,and the sound of losing all hope.

It could shake you to your very core as their eyes reflected the golden locket thye stared so intensely. Their long hair intertwined while being blown by the wind,like blood on freshly cut grass. "Does Ella think our fairytale will end with an " And they lived happily ever after?"..." Ella looked up at the half moon,her mouth opened and she seemed pain as well,for once showing emotion. " Ours will never end..because as you know happiness is not in our reach,its a dream withen a dream. Its pointless and worthless to case after so despertly. Like you do...Besides. This fairy tale didn't even begin with "Once upon a time.." The melody still played as the two stood there,looking up at the moon,that look like they were lost in a crowd of strangers on their faces.

Joy touched were her heart was,and her mouth aprted but words coudln't come out,and her body shook lightly. "Joy always searched for it though..as closely as death followed Joy. But Joy needs time to stop,its going to fast for her..to fast and it makes Joy dizzy if she looks to hard and deep. But even if no laws bind us,only we bind each other by invisble chains. Time is always flowing,never stoping or changing...not even for Death will it stand still."  

JoY_AnGel

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:48 am
Bukotsu had fallen asleep on the rooftop, he awoke with a powerful stream of sunlight hitting his face as he quickly arose.

"Wow, I must've fallen asleep..." Bukotsu said looking around. His eyes quickly surveying the area and such. He sat up with his knees to his chest. He wondered how everyone was doing. Tsuda would obviously be somewhere quiet and meditating with his sake, Oni would probably be asleep. He figured Tetsuo would be back in her room by now. Everything seemed so weird, yet it was like a vacation for Bukotsu, he now liked Ria, It was so interesting and he decided to stay.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:37 pm
Bukotsu had been sitting for awhile. He wondered what everyone was up to. Looking abit, he heard the door open. It was Tsuda, he walked in knowing Bukotsu wasn't really done thinking.

"You know, for a smart guy Bukotsu, you can't seem to realize it" Tsuda said stretching abit.

"Realize what?" Bukotsu said looking up at his teacher.

"You haven't figured it out yet?" Tsuda said giving a rather grim look you would see cartoon characters give.

"Figure out what? That I like Oni?" Bukotsu said in a quick response.

"Ok....I take it back...you haven't accepted it" Tsuda smiled, "I was implying about you liked Oni, but you just couldn't accept any girl without your parent's consent, but after they passed away, you felt like it was fate that told you that you would have to be alone, you don't have think about it, when me and your father were still training in the dojo, he asked me what his son, you should do... and I told him what I always tell you, You must bear your father's wishes in mind, while carrying your mother's love in hand..."

"... I know, but how do like really do anything with a female, I mean not too many girls like a carefree person such as myself...What are the chances of me meeting someone special?" Bukotsu said getting up, "Hey I never asked this, but what where mom and dad like?"

"They love you very much Bukotsu, they wouldn't just leave you, you are left with the kusanagi fortune, and the complete ownership of the family's industry, but not to mention you are a growing young man, most people your age are less matured than you, the more and more you grow up you have more chances of surpassing your father in everyway, and not to mention a better cook than your mom, your father was a hothead sometime, but he had an unlimited amount of kindess, your mother was loving in every way," Tsuda laughed, "But, I'll tell you right now, if they saw you, your father would be very proud and not to mention your mother might break down in tears to see that you have become such a good person".

Bukotsu was abit touched by Tsuda's response, he felt that he was glad that Tsuda was such a good person and to be his father's closest friend to become a godfather to Bukotsu.

"Tsuda that means alot, thank you" Bukotsu smiled.

"No problem at all, there are so many things that your parents left behind for you to remember them by, the entire fortune, an old album, and some diaries by your mother, not to mention a letter in the will from your parents".

"An album, and a diary? What letter?" Bukotsu suddenly got excited.

"Oh yea, well I totally forget to mention those things," Tsuda said looking away.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:59 pm
Bukotsu had sat down again, but this time near the ledge. Tsuda smiled as he walked over, "Bukotsu, its about time we head down..".

"Ehh ok," Bukotsu said standing up and patting himself off of some dust, "I should go take a shower too,"Bukotsu said laughing alittle.

"Well let's see, after that saving Oni from the rubble and being crushed under a load of ceiling debris, I think you deserve a rest, clean up and get some rest, I'll be back in an hour".

"Ok," Bukotsu said following Tsuda as they descended the stairs and saw that they were in the girl's lobby. Bukotsu went off towards the Boy's dorms as Tsuda watched him leave.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:11 pm
( -revive revive- )

Makie relaxed on the empty roof top. Today, or rather this evening, as the fiery sun set on the horizon, the brunette was waiting for some one. Who was she waiting for? Well, since she couldn't find him all Valentine's day, she was waiting for Oliver. Yes, fench speking, lovable, sweet, cute, popular, childish yet also mature, understanding and all around good person Oliver. Boy that was a mouthful. Her shoulder-blade length brown hair danced in the wind. A few clumps on the side of her hair were tied up with two small pink ribbons. Her chocolate eyes fixed on both the horizon and the door leading to the roof top. Anyways, Makie was waiting to give Oliver her Valentine to him. Her Valentine was going to be something different... It was... It was really cold out on the roof top.

Then again, it wasn't like she was wearing a lot of clothing on... At the moment she had on what looked to be a gymnastics body suit on. It was a light pink body suit with long sleeves. This suit however, had like fiery designs around her small breasts and on the sides of her stomach, the rest of the body suit was a pale skin colored material. Makie was also wearing a rose pink fiery designed collar around her neck which was also attached to her body suit. Next, on her small pale arm, she had on elbow length pink gloves, that went down to the middle of her palm that had an upside down V shape that had a small loop, where the middle finger went through, attached to it. The gloves were attached to a skin colored material that was of course atgtached to the body suit. In Makie's small hands, to top all of this off, was a semi-long stick with a long rose pink ribbon attached to it.

Makie sighed silently, taping her foot which had a beige pink gymnastic/ballet shoe on it. She basically set up a mini wooden stage with red curtains with various hand made hearts stuck onto them that she took from her dorm room, to create a kind of theater look. Also, on the side, hidden by the curtains, there was a pink boom box, ready to be played and in front of the stage was a lone fuzzy pink chair that the brunette also took from her room.

"I just hope Oliver managed to actually get the letter... It might have been over looked seeing as he has many fan girls..." Makie's small voice emerged from her glossy pink lips. But the brunette did send him a letter, along with a box of lindor chocolates and a stuffed black kitty cat that had ocean blue eyes. The letter was written in neat cursive writing, and was on a sheet of blank white paper that had drawings of hearts and roses all over it. The letter had said;

'Hey Oliver,
Guess what? It's Valentine's Day! So it's natural for friends to give each other Valentines. I've given you two things I hope you'll like, but if it's not too hard, I hope you could come to the roof top around 5:00 pm... I want to give you one last surprise.
Sincerely,
A friend___ heart '

Maybe he thought it was some random fan hoping to kiss him, but actually, Makie wanted to perform a little dance for him, since she always practices her routines daily when she's not outside with a friend. "Please come Oliver... Please come..." Makie's soft whispers were carried and drowned in the cool wind that blew through the sky. And waiting out on the roof top, behind a pair of curtains, for some one wasn't a way to stay warm.

"And please, try to hurry before I freeze!" She said to herself, rubbing her arms for warmth.

( Badd.... )  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:53 pm
"You Know, Oliver. There is some ridulous smelling mail over on the table over there." Feena said as she pointed at the mail that was sitting on the table, as the same with a bunch of roses and chocolates. And a rather decorative letter. Feena didn't touch anything, she just left it there, and went to quickly wash her hands. She hates touching something thats filled with.. love.

With Feena leaving to the bathroom, Oliver looked at his mail with a curious look on his face, like he was Sherlock Holmes and this was a clue to a great mystery. He opened it and it was... an anonymous letter. Yes, Oliver does get indeed alot of letter everyday. But he doesn't reject them, if they say meet him somewhere, he'll go there, he doesn't want to hurt anyones feelings, even they are feelings from a die hard fangirl.

Oliver stood there, to the building that leads to the roof top. Though, he wasn't so sure if this was a right idea, the letter could lead to a kidnapping for all he knows! He gulped ashe pushed the door and on front of him was a pair of steps. He remembered going up these stairs when he went after Makie, after she went running up from the Holloween Bash.

Everyone step he took felt like a second longer, he doesn't know why, but he feels like there is some huge deal about this. He hands clutched the railings as his footsteps echoed. His blue eyes staring at the door ahead, what could be waiting for him beyond the great grey door?

Once up the stairs, he rested his hand on the doorknob, not even turning it. Was he having second thoughts? He then shurgged, at least he brought his yo-yo incase if there is a kidnapper beyond that door. It was in his pocket, which his right hand was resting in, holding onto his weapon really tightly.

With another gulp, he took some courage and pushed the door open. There his blue eyes widened. Why it was a wooden stage in front of him! With curtains? He tilted his head and placed a finger on his chin. What in the world is going on? And then, he look around more and found himself a... Makie?

"Makie?! What are you doing up here! Look at you! You're going to catch a cold?! He said with alot of concern as he walked closer to Makie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:40 pm
"And... It's soo cold..." Makie let out a sigh watching the cloud of breath that was left behind. "Ah! Suck it up Makie! You will wait for Oliver! He will come and you will perform! Then you can improvise from there!" Then the girl began to pace nervously. She didn't want to make a fool of herself, especially not in front of Oliver... Definately not in front of Oliver. Then she heard a faint noise in the background, but she didn't bother to turn around. It might have been the wind, or so Makie thought. Until Oliver's voice finally came up from behind. She nearly tripped, literally.

"A-Ahh!? Oh my! Ahhh! Hi Oliver!!" Makie said in a tone of voice that you would here from a person trying to desperately cover up something. "A-Ahhhh... I'll be okay, just... s-sit... I'm waiting for something." Makie lied though, she was waiting for Oliver really and now he was here. But the words just fumbled from her mouth, so she just went along with the small white lie she told. The brunette rubbed the back of her head. What to say? A small layer of crimson was beginning to show on her small face. A few stran of brown hair framed her face perfectly, and with the light emitting from the setting sun it almost made her seem more beauitiful then what she actually was.

"H-Hey... Wanna watch my routine!? I-I j-just learnt it!" Hints of excitement could be heard from her fragile voice. "A-Ano... I-It would b-be g-gr-great if y-you'd w-watch m-my routine..." The thin layer of blusdh thickened slightly. Her heart racing faster. Now that she began to think about it... She couldn't possibly tell him she was the one that sent the letter. Not now at least, Makie could not bring herself to do.

"L-Let me just p-put on t-th-the music..." The brunette stated walking towards the stage. Her grip on her gymnastic ribbon tightened with each step to the cd player. 'Please God... Please don't let me mess up! Whatever you do! I promise I'll become more active in church activities if you do!' Makie thought to herself pleadingly. And finally she arrived at the cd player behind the curtains. She pressed a button and shook her head getting every last bit of courage she had in her so she could do this routine. "The music is a little Valentine-ish so don't mind the words and stuff! Totally not reffering to lovers and stuff! You know just picked it out of the blue!" Her covering up tone of voice came again before the music came on. A mature female voice and a beautiful piano accompanyment in the background.

"Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on."

Makie began her routine. Her weight was on her left leg as her right leg was out in front of her point. She swayed forward in back, her arms going the opposite way of her body. Her rose ribbon lay lifeless on the ground, before she changed her weight onto her right foot, pointing her left foot. Her ribbon thrust up and then circled around her body sevreal times, surprisingly it didn't wrap around her body tripping her up. Then picking up her left, pointed leg, she put it to the back of knee and chucked the ribbon up to the air where it flapped in the wind. In milaseconds, she straightened her back, lifting her back left foot level with her head, looking similar to a human table. At the same time, she jumped to the back waving the ribbon in front of her.

"Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on."

By here, she straightened up, using her back foot circling around her side to the front. At this moment, Makie went up on the balls of her left foot, her right toes on the side of her knee, her right knee was facing the side, looking like a triangle flag on a flagpole on Minesweeper. The brunette twirled around and around more then four times, her ribbon doing crazy circular things around her, ther arm holding the ribbon was outstretched and the other was out to the side, her palms facing out. Her semi long hair swirled around like a helicopter as well because of it's length.

Deciding, Makie spun a good number of times, she opened her right leg and exited the spin with a leap, the ribbon flowing around her back left leg. The small teenager landed on the right foot, immidiately turning back towards Oliver, her face held a calm expression that was cracking into sheer enjoyment. Her brown hair twirled around her lying on the side.

"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on."

Makie rised up on her the tips of her toes of her left foot, her right foot pointed behind, resting on her heel. At the same time she made circles in front of her. She lowered down and stepped on her right. Then, stepping on her left foot she repeated the same thing again, rising up on the tips of her toes and making circles with her ribbon in front of her. She stepped on her right then rose up on her left foot one more time, lifting up her back leg about 90 degrees, and twirled around once and then she came out of the spin to the side. She slid her left foot forward, and fell down into the splits perffectly. Leaning on her left hand, she brang her legs together and Makie also bent her legs, making her left foot touch her right knee, and the right foot toughing the side of her leg. The small teenager then swung around bringing her legs together, and the swiftly got up.

"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never go till we're one"

Makie took a deep breath and paused slightly. She bent back wards, until her hands touched the floor, going into a bridge. Both her feet and hands supported her as she curved her ful body. Then she touched her topes off the ground and kicked her legs up into her perfect hand stand, then the brunette let her legs continue to fall until she was in the same position as last, time except her body was facing the floor of the wooden stage. She repeated this faster about 5 times. After she got up again and immidiatly leaped. It almost looked like she was doing over splits in the air.

"Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life... W-We'll always gooo... O-O-O-On..."

Makie landed her leap, and then circled her backfoot around, turning her to the side. She stepped twice, her arms were going in opposition of her feet as she stepped. Then she rised up on the balls of her right foot, and her arms made the 'L' shape. The brunette stepped down on her left foot, and began to turn, her right leg, was once again at a perfect right angle, was bent at the knee, like it was wrapping around her. Makie only turned around once and three quaters to face Oliver. At this pointed the music began to go all strange. Makie's left leg step behind her right foot that stepped to the side allowing her left foot to step in front of her right foot. Then she went into a side ways leap. Perfect scissor splits in the air.

A clicking noise. Makie looked back slightly as she turned twirling the ribbon around her body as she spun on the tips of both her toes. The music stopped, and she paused slightly. "A-A-Ano..." Her small voice said under her breath.

"N-Near, far, wh-wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
There is some love that will not
go away"

This time it was Makie singing. Her voice was a little silent at first, but it grew louder the more she sang. Her voice was soft, and breathy, like the girls in the movies that sit on the edge of the cliff singing out to their love through a thick fog. And so, as she sang the girl continued her routine. Stepping on her right foot, and bending it, she did fancy things with her ribbon while slowly bringing up her left leg to her ear. She was pretty flexible. Then, she stepped down on her left, then her right, before bringing her arms up in a high V and her right foot dragged behind her. Makie then stepped on her right foot, then her left foot and then she pointed her right foot in front of her. Using her ribbon, she pointed it down at her pointed foot and then circled it over head as she turned towards the back, and ending up with her back left foot pointed in front of her. Next, Makie crossed her right foot over her left foot that stepped to the side right after. After she flung her right foot up to the side, touching her ear, her left hand holding it there as her right hand did crazy, but enchanting patterns with her pink ribbon.

"You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on..."

Makie took a deep, almost panting breath before she sang the final verse. It was hard to sing and dance at the same time, but since she knew the song off by heart and she practiced the routine every day, the girl managed to do both without making a mistake. Letting her left leg fall down, she crossed her right leg over her left and turned to face the back. At this moment Makie stepped out on her right leg and turned around to face the front, as she turned her left leg dragged along and her ribbon just flowed around her body as she turned. Next she stepped three times, to leap once more and the moment she landed on the right foot, she turned around. As she turned, the ribbon circled her body and Makie moved the ribbon up and down so the ribbon ended up circling her legs, her stomach, head, arms, it circled every inch of her body.

Next Makie leaped out of the spin, and then landed on her left foot in which she spun the other way, slowly making her way down into the splits. The brunette's gymnastic ribbon made extreme swirls, patterns, designs, until she was down in the full splits, where she collpased her byd over her front leg in the splits. The brown haired girl panted silently, her heart racing fast. She could have sworn that as she danced, she was flying. In a few moments she brang her legs together and she straightened up, scrambling up to her feet.

"S-S-Soo... D-D-Did you like i-it...?" The girl choked on her words, as her chocolate eyes looked into Oliver's deep ocean eyes breathlessly. "A-Actually..." She started her sentance as she walked towards the black haired boy. It was like she was going to meet him after a performance and asking how he liked it and other things like that. "I-I-I..."

"I-I-I... W-Wanted... No... I-I-I s-sent that l-letter... I w-wanted y-you to... C-Come and s-see me dance... And... And... And..." She said panting, while looking for words. "Ummm... H-Happy Valentine's Day!" Makie exclaimed slowloy embracing him.

( What you get from a Makie that was up too late and didn't get much sleep... >.> Sawwy if it's bad... )  

Sincerely Sunshine

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces