Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
j00-Round 1-Fight 4-Test vs Sen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Will Win?
  Test?
  Sen?
View Results

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:07 pm
((yep, i was just posting so i get noticed biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:10 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((yep, i was just posting so i get noticed biggrin ))

((XD ok your noticed, ive been chatting with you wasnt i? no more occing here otherwise we may get introuble XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:12 pm
((yep stop the occ now))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 pm
you two rp the zombies, if I do it I will overexaggerate ninja  

Drunk Tony

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 pm
((ok, that simplifies things. And now I have to wait for sen to get on again....he forgot about my chakra disruption pulse and...well...yeah he's in trouble now XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:08 pm
(( whooopsies, well while we wait I must say ....wait i must pee xp ))  

Drunk Tony

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm
((Dance of Sen is an escape tactic that gives me a chakra boost while tranforming my body into a small flame that quickly darts away, in my post I indicated how i used your fireball as a way to defend against the pulse by allowing myself to be absorbed into it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm
((...wouldnt that make the chances of being hit by this thing higher? it destroys chakra in jutsus and people equally. and can you post what is the dance of sen plz? Im lost, I'll rp post once I see whats up ok?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm
((Dance of Sen-A basic escape jutsu/slight chakra booster this jutsu allows the user to compress themselves into a small flaming orb dfor one post to traansport themselves at high speeds away from harm. During the transportation and following the jutsu the user cannot attack until the next post. It is kinda like an advanced substitution jutsu. So in my post,which I should've made this clearer, I dashed into the incoming fireball to use it as an escape route as the pulde was released.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm
((ok, so now we are continuing from what you post? if yeah then repost it so ppl are not confused ok? sry for the occ just was alittle...confused XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Sen of the WInd
((No its not mine...its the rps i killed to obtain my mangekyou, the guy quit the guild then gaia so he let me kill his rpc and take its body.))

Senji showed no sign of distress as he rapidly formed several handseals. "Dance of Sen" Fire flared around his body, consuming him rapidly then cmpressing him into a small mass of flame that was absorbed into the incoming flame. The dark night sky was lit as the fireball slammed into the ground, the impact shook the earth. Senji stared upward at Raiden."So you have surpassed eternal...Eventually your chakra will all be but consumed. While mine shall flourish." his voice was devastatingly soothing and calm. His eyes were steadily rested upon the figure he presumed to be his opponent. Behind him his tail flailed then detatched itself falling hardly upon the ground behind him. Crouching downward Senji gently placed his hand against the ground pushing off softly leaping backward into the air. Once airborne his left arm smashed against the tail shattering it to reveal Cerberus, a massive triple blade blood red scythe. Gripping the weapon tightly in his right hand he assumed a newly learned style bending his left leg and extending his right leg outward Sengetsu lightly palmed the ground with his left hand. His right arm was fully extended outward parallel to his right leg clutching the chakra absorbing weapon. Through the clouds overhead the moonlight shone down upon hiim. His blade gleamed brightly and his crestscent spiked hair glistened with a radiant silver glow. His eyes retreated to an avergae sharingan state as to preserve chakra and merely aid him in reading his opponent's movements. He inhaled calmly, his chest expanding slightly. As he exhaled his knuckles cracked with the pressure he applied in gripping the weapon. The calm breeze was broken as he dashed forward, he shoked up upon the neck of the scythe with his right hand utilizing his left hand to stabilize the blade as he kept it just mere inches above the ground. As he approached the two clones he croushed low releasing the built up power into a somersalt sailing overtop landing softly as he continued his silent charge towards the shinobi preparing on the top of the church.

((Cerberus is a triple blade scythe with the ability to eat its opponents chakra. However it doesn't stop there, the weapon then amplifies the consumed energy and storing it inside itself to increase its power...in other words you'll lose chakra and it'll gain power with each subseqeunt hit))

in order to stop anymore confusion i'll start rping seriously...had no idea your rpc was actually strong.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 pm
((glad you see, but now it'll get really really...hot))

The Raiden ontop of the church smirked as he saw the oncoming ninja. He bit his thumb and slammed it on the ground.

"SUMMONING: BOKUN!"

Suddenly infront of Sen a massive wall of black lava shot from the earth between him and the raiden on the ceiling as a huge redish black salamander shot out by the Raiden on the church. Its dark emotionles eyes looked at Sen as the other two Raidens joined him on the roof

(right now your looking as dark lava from the salamander, which he can use at will. if you continue...well your airbourne moving at high speed at me, which one of two things could probably happen, either you rush into the lava...which would be pretty dumb, and two...well you should know so XP))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm
The air became heated with the rise of the lava, thickened by the rising tensions between the two shinobi, and finally chilled by the cold stare of the salamander. Senji cluthched his scythe sliding onto his back, slowly uncoiling his fingers from the cold steel of the staff like base of the weapon he released it, somewhat sheathing it. Instantly upon relieving themselves of the weapon his arms met, their individual hands unifying their fingers into a dance of handseals. "Tei Hakusha" Senji announced as he took to the skies his legs elegantly moving forwards and backwards in an intricate sweeping pattern of complex curves and spins in midair to avoid the rising lava as he sailed closer to the newly arrived reptile and its master. His hands once again rebound to life, reaching deep into the kunai holders to either side of his legs and drawing a single individual kunai. Spinning the weapons rapidly atop their index fingers breifly before clutching them tightly as he formed several rapid handseals. Holding out his arms perpendicular to his torso, he spread his fingers widely allowing his palms to face the ground. The kunai fell several centimeters from his hands before they began to spin at high speeds drawing in the released chakra from his palms utilizing the force of the chakra to spin even more rapidly. Upon reaching the peak of their rotation the kunai now looked like flat disk in his palm that eminated a radiant glow in the night sky, accompanied by a soft whirl as centrifugal force kept the jutsu in his palms as he shifted his gliding right foot with his left roatting upon the base created by his legs his left hand released the first spiralling weapon. Taking the oppurtunity to use the inertia from the spin he released the sister jutsu in his right hand which soared towards his opponents. The devastatingly elegant technique soared through the sky like two discus being released from the throwers' hands. Tearing through the lava the disk proceeded rapidly toward their target.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm
((umm....the kunai goes through the lava? thats from the center from the earth and also is dark lava. And correct me if I'm wrong....but did you look at the lava? I assumed you read the summoning about their powers...and what this salamander's lava does whenever opponents look at the lava))

The Raiden with the salamander inhaled deeply before using Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. The massive windstorm rushed at the projectiles most likely forcing them to go backwards, also forcing Sen backwards into the lava, or simply away from the devestating power of the wind, the salamander opens its mouth unleashing a torrent of black lava from its mouth at Sen, not only making a pool of lava form behind Sen but part of it being caught in the powerful windstorm jetted forwards faster then before, making it much harder to avoid. The other two clones landing by teh beast and the other raiden watched the chaos unfold before them.  

Shruikan Tenshi

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 pm
((The kunai can penetrate it only due to the fact that its a jutsu called spiral kunai, it gives a thrown kunai all of its regular abilities + the same ones found in a rasengan...and no i have no clue what the lava is because until now i had no clue there even was a slamander summoning.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff