Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Zero... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like RE0's story?
  Yes
  No
  Ehh
View Results

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:11 am
Claire had no combat experiance and Leon Kennedy was a rookie cop, yet they both survived Raccoon City. You don't think Rebecca, with the weapons she still may have had after the final battle in RE:Zero, could make it to the mansion?

Please.

-Star  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:51 pm
StarStrife
Claire had no combat experiance and Leon Kennedy was a rookie cop, yet they both survived Raccoon City. You don't think Rebecca, with the weapons she still may have had after the final battle in RE:Zero, could make it to the mansion?

Please.

-Star
I agree with you. But all in all, screwed up or not, THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS! It's official, so if you don't like it, then deal with it.

Although, I think that RE0 would have made more sense if Enrico was the main character, because in RE1/REmake, he knew about Umbrella and all that, the only thin he didn't know was who exactly the traitor was. It would have been cool to see how he found out the things he had and all that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tenken-Angel of Envy

Aged Humorist

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
StarStrife

Please.

-Star
I agree with you. But all in all, screwed up or not, THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS! It's official, so if you don't like it, then deal with it.

Although, I think that RE0 would have made more sense if Enrico was the main character, because in RE1/REmake, he knew about Umbrella and all that, the only thin he didn't know was who exactly the traitor was. It would have been cool to see how he found out the things he had and all that.
Yeah, that would have been cool and made more sense. At least to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:23 pm
Tenken-Angel of Envy
Yeah, that would have been cool and made more sense. At least to me.
Hmm... You know that gives me an idea... After I fifnish my Resident Evil Trilogy of books that I'm writing I'll write one about Enrico and the rest of the Bravo team and how they got about from the minute their helicopter crashed until the mansion. I'll call it Resident Evil Operation Bravo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:01 am
I HATE BILLY!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:00 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
I HATE BILLY!
Lol razz  

Tenken-Angel of Envy

Aged Humorist

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:22 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
I HATE BILLY!

I agree. sweatdrop blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:11 pm
Billy's cool... I don't much like Leon, who's with me? I mean, he's alright, but overrated.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Billy's cool... I don't much like Leon, who's with me? I mean, he's alright, but overrated.

I admit Leon is very overrated. But meh hes got me as a fanboy. *pulls out Leon flag and Ada plushie*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:14 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

I admit Leon is very overrated. But meh hes got me as a fanboy. *pulls out Leon flag and Ada plushie*
Now that Ada plushie is something I can vouch for. In my perfect world she hooks up with Wesker... Of course, in my perfect world, I'M Wesker!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

Now that Ada plushie is something I can vouch for. In my perfect world she hooks up with Wesker... Of course, in my perfect world, I'M Wesker!

Yeah... If I ever saw that I would probally drop the control and go cry in my closet. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Why did the Leech Queen/ James Marcus Turn Into The Creature At The End?

If He Was In Control, how come it seemed that the Queen took control of and posessed him?

If it did, then why?

OfWenzel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:22 pm
OfWenzel
Why did the Leech Queen/ James Marcus Turn Into The Creature At The End?

If He Was In Control, how come it seemed that the Queen took control of and posessed him?

If it did, then why?

Who said he was ever in control. I'm sure that it was the Queen talking, "I am very teritorial."
I mean, maybe the queen just needed time to fully develop inside of him before she can fully morph.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:57 pm
I liked that game all but the ending...I liked how it conected with the first game but I hate how they just seperated at the end...I would ahve fricken MARRIED him after being throught all that together xp  

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:32 pm
Dark_Heaven
I liked that game all but the ending...I liked how it conected with the first game but I hate how they just seperated at the end...I would ahve fricken MARRIED him after being throught all that together xp
That would be kinda suspicious:
STARS Officier + Military convict=You make the decision  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas