Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? (Resolved! ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't this godmodish!?
  Hell Yes!
  It's fine with me!
View Results

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Again dark, what if the person was alone? And again, by the rules of the jutsu, only someone who is of a high mangekyo or eternal user can get them out. And they could defeat you with it, but what about the ultimate? I can't use any jutsu on them, they would just reflect the first three then block the rest. I can't use taijutsu because the shield stops it as well. All I can do is stand there and run away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:23 pm
call_me_ishmail
Again dark, what if the person was alone? And again, by the rules of the jutsu, only someone who is of a high mangekyo or eternal user can get them out. And they could defeat you with it, but what about the ultimate? I can't use any jutsu on them, they would just reflect the first three then block the rest. I can't use taijutsu because the shield stops it as well. All I can do is stand there and run away.
There are alot of jutsu that kills people when they are alone like paralyzing them with temporary body paralysis then hitting them with shinas touch, which some would call it godmodding (if they did it all in the same post then yea it would be though) but it's actually a legal auto hit . If they are afraid they can easily not post because we give them 5 whole posts to wait for a friend to arrive.  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Test Subject 196 O
again, look

1) sharingan at eternal level can see nearly all movements, so thats a given

2) madara's does this alone about

3) sharingan always had this ability

4) look at sasuke's eternal abilities

5) its only 3 of them! and other jutsu can do things like this too.

Yeah the effects are fine alone, but combinign them into one is just not fair. You cant be like "Oh sauske has this, and Madara has that" There is a reason there on two different sharingans, cause putting them together is to much.

not really, its difficult to obtain it, much less get the two different types. and there only two different ones because the show has it like that. which is why the ultimate would be the fusion of them.

and ishmail, you can, noone can keep blocking the techniques with the barrier, otherwise the eternal of sasukes would have been deleted. it takes chakra to do that, hence its a wall of chakra  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm
So basicly you making it so difficult only you and Dark can have it. and it not in the show cause the sharingan doesnt need a 3rd upgrade. The show has it seperated cause it broken, you basicly are becoming gods. The eye even gives you chakra to back up your god like power. Dark don't you even have a jutsu that lets you completely get your chakra back from just a hand seal.  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 pm
now on the one hand seal thing idk wat to say on that

but its not in the show, but the two eternals are. and no, not true. I'd praise the one who obtains this level next to us. and no not gods, if it were to be gods it'll be worse than this.

and again, the chakra boost is from madara's eternal blood trait. this is an upgrade from the two eternals fusing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:43 pm
Test Subject 196 O
now on the one hand seal thing idk wat to say on that

but its not in the show, but the two eternals are. and no, not true. I'd praise the one who obtains this level next to us. and no not gods, if it were to be gods it'll be worse than this.

and again, the chakra boost is from madara's eternal blood trait. this is an upgrade from the two eternals fusing

How do you not get this...FUSING THE TWO SHARINGANS TOGETHER IS TO POWERFUL.  

Masumi H Dekata

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:43 pm
Dark, first I'm going to address your first post. How could someone possibly save someone from a genjutsu by entering the SAME genjutsu!? It makes no sense! Second, it wouldn't be a problem defending yourself if you have a clone defending you while you use the jutsu.

Both you AND Test AUTOMATICALLY get this sharingan(since it's already in your profile), if it is accepted(which is probably why you made it the way it is). Like Masumi said, putting two eternal sharingan together is WAY TOO MUCH.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm
@Infinity: Yeah i get it cuz I been having the requirements. I have both eternals

@Masumi: yeah its alot, but then again why not? that makes it harder to obtain, not to mention competition to obtain eternal much less this stage. And i do get it, but its reasonable because with all of the other bloodline getting upgrades why shouldnt this get one either, besides if two mangekyo can fuse into a eternal, then what happens if two eternal fuses? its like the sharingan had been left like a cliff hanger, and its the final stage too. And also there alot of things in this guild thats too powerful, but noone complains  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Honestly test, I have been trying to take your posts in the best faith possible but I just can't anymore. You are being bull headed about this because you want it. Simply put, you keep spewing the same rhetoric over and over. I have seen the jutsu you tried to get approved, and if those are any indication of how you will use this ability, I frankly don't want you to have it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 pm
Test Subject 196 O
@Infinity: Yeah i get it cuz I been having the requirements. I have both eternals

@Masumi: yeah its alot, but then again why not? that makes it harder to obtain, not to mention competition to obtain eternal much less this stage. And i do get it, but its reasonable because with all of the other bloodline getting upgrades why shouldnt this get one either, besides if two mangekyo can fuse into a eternal, then what happens if two eternal fuses? its like the sharingan had been left like a cliff hanger, and its the final stage too. And also there alot of things in this guild thats too powerful, but noone complains

1) The sharingan already has the most upgrades of any bloodline so you cant use that argument.

2) Well then what if you fuse to Omegaes together, its like the sharingan had been left like a cliff hanger -_-. Oh then you can fuse two of those together.

3) Yes they are complained about, like the Pain's Bloodline and look it was removed.  

Masumi H Dekata

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 pm
GOD MODE ALERT!!! IMBA ALERT!!! Its too poqwerful...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:53 pm
*sighs* im only correcting ppl cuz they just dont get it, i see their point of view but i mean honestly, the jutsu i dont care about but other wise idc whats so bad about htis. w/e, im done i made my point so im no longer discussing this any further for now  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:57 pm
@ all who oppose Test/Hanzo:

Hello! this isn't god-modish! its basically doing what they do with Mangekyo to get Eternal! the jutsu is still being considered and is probably being re-written! ether way what about the Byakugan users!? they could make up stuff way worse then this! like being able to see the demon inside a Jinjuriki(sp?),or being able to kill someone in one shot by hitting a special chakra point! ether way it may be bull sh*t but its still not god-modish!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm
How can you not see the problem?! Not even the byakugan can see everything all at once, regardless of the speed. And it's supposed to be THE sight bloodline. Test, you are just seeing what you want to see to get it approved and nothing else. We have said OVER AND OVER the arguments and you keep saying the same things OVER AND OVER. You aren't debating, you are just spewing pointless facts and figures that have no correlation to the problem at hand. Just what you think we want to hear.
And manphish: Byakugan can't kill someone "by just hitting one chakra spot" I don't know where you are getting your information but it is way wrong.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm
_Manpish_
@ all who oppose Test/Hanzo:

Hello! this isn't god-modish! its basically doing what they do with Mangekyo to get Eternal! the jutsu is still being considered and is probably being re-written! ether way what about the Byakugan users!? they could make up stuff way worse then this! like being able to see the demon inside a Jinjuriki(sp?),or being able to kill someone in one shot by hitting a special chakra point! ether way it may be bull sh*t but its still not god-modish!

1) The jutsu was approved and so was the bloodline. But it the power. Why not making 2 different Omega's then fuse them to make Ultimate Omega. A line needs to be drawn

2) The Byakugan can see the demons in people...

3) So what if the Byakugan could make way worse, it not approved now is it. I could make an jutsu that lets me blow up the planets with a wink, but if it not approved it doesnt matter.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff