Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:45 am
Neo nodded and continued to listen. He thought it best to keep his opinions to himself. He pushed his hands into his pockets and shrugged then began to slowly walk around the shop, gazing at all the mecha and suddenly reminded of home.
"What type of mecha do you make?" he asked although he was aware that it was a pretty stupid question. It didn't bother him though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:06 am
Erk pondered the question for a minuet. "Well I suppose I perfer working with some of the more ignored forms of mecha, you know multi-pedals like the one you see here, heavy walkers, industrial mecha, more vehicular styles , and of course power suits." He pauses as he continues to work, "I don't tend to work with moble suits out of lesure just because everybody wants one, and I try to stay away from anything that requires special abilities to pilot, its just to dang hard to make one one that isn't destined to end up with someone who you've never met and untill then they just waste space. Same goes for bio-mechas, especially sense they have a bad habbit for absorbing the pilot when they lose controll." He pauses again this time to get out of the pilots seat. He then walks into a back office fiddles with a computer for a few seconds before starting something, a lot of something, in a printer.
He walks back out as the printer continus to print something. "Lattely though I've been trying my hand at Retro mechas, interchangable parts and, some wierd stuff called 'Magi-tech' but so far it hasn't been going well. Need more funds to continue my reserch." He begins makig adjustments to the rocket tubes on the back of his project. "So when I get this done want to take it for a test drive?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:19 am
Neo looked at the mecha then nodded.
"I should be able to control it." he nodded after a while. He thought back to the bag of gold stuffed into a drawer in his room.
"I don't think its much but i have some money you could have." he paused then changed his mind. "Or if you don't like charity i could buy something."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:55 pm
"Don't worry about it, I didn't mean to make you feel put on upon or anything. I just say it like it is, ya know." He then walks back into the ofice a collects the freshly printed pages. There were many so it took him a few trips to get them all. "Actually I was thinking I would use this baby to do a little advertising." says Erk setting down the last stack next to the rocket tubes. He begins to roll several of the papers into a tube andloads it into the end of one of the rocket tubes "right now I have this set up to fire these flyers with ar pressure as opposed to actuall rockets. I figured I'd hit all the major districts around town and launch these off so they'd be scattered all through out the are." He moves on to the next stack. "I just wanted somebody to tag along so It looks more menacing with an actuall gunner at the machine gun." He then pauses and chuckles a little "Also, that way Im ready to show just haw dangerous this thing can be if we get attacked. The streets seem a lot harder than they did when I was growing up here." He continues to load the paper into the rocket tubes for the next several minuets. Ounce he has finished he turns to face Neo, "So, want to come along?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:33 am
"I have nothing better to spend my money on." neo muttered but nodded. "Yeah i'll come. But if you are shooting pieces of paper at high speeds out of a gun on top of a walking piece of metal don't you think that you will scare away more business than you make?"
A slight smile came to his face as he imagined the scene. But he wasn't an expert at advertising or business and so he would leave that to the owner of the shop. It was his choice and his business on the line, not his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:13 am
"You'd think that, but no." He smiles at the thought. "Ya see, the Mech buissness is unlike any other. The trick is to get your name remembered. And if you make a big scene people link that with a strong mech. SO to sum it all up: Big mess= Big profit." He walks back behind the service desk and pulls out to helmets, handing one to Neo. "Gunner or Pilot?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:24 pm
"I'm not a fan of guns." he said softly, some of the logic in this place seem really backwards but it was almost the same with his own culture.
"So if you don't mind i'd like to be the pilot." he nodded and took the helmet, adjusting it and strapping it to his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:04 pm
"After you" says Erk juping out to the pilots seat and walkiing over to the gunner position on the front. He flips a few switches and activates the machinne gun and rockets. He tests their directional response time "hmm... seems a little slow to lower. Ahwell probably just needs to be run for a while. Ready to go when you are." he gives neo the thumbs up while putting on the top half of his oni mask under his helmet.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:11 am
Neo smiled and pushed a few buttons, flicked a few switches and started the mecha. He then directed it roughly out of the door without causing it any damage. It had been a while since he had manually controlled anything like this and he was still getting used to the controls.
"You'll have to direct me." he called up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:29 pm
"Well I suppose that we should head to the main gate and decice from their. Hang on lets check to see if the rockets are working." Erk succesfully fires off a tube of pappers up into the air, which upon reaching the apex of its arc bursts showering the mecha main street with flyers. "Hang on I almost forgot something." Erk jumps off the side of the mecha and bolts inside. When he comes back out he is wearing his traveling cloak, he locks the front, and mecha doors posting the same sign from earlier on each of them. He then climbs back up onto the mecha opens a storage compartment and out of his robe fall, fuel taqnks, repair kits, and extra ammo for the gatling gun, and a few first aid kits. He climbs back into his seat and straps himself in. "okay!" he shouts "Now I'm ready! To the main gate!"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:34 pm
Neo smiled and waited for him to get back on the mecha. He then turned the machine in the general direction of the main gate and began to take it there.
"Won't those papers hurt someone?" he asked. Unless they weren't going at that speed when they hit someone they'd be fine. But it still worried him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:51 pm
"What are you taking about?" Erk turns around and points up at the sky, the papers from the tube are slowly fluttering down like a burst of snow. "I'm not so stupid as to hurt inocent people without warrant. However if I wqere to fire one of these at someone in even medium range, it would break a fair amount of their bones, give them plenty of nasty paer cuts, and quite possibly kill them, supposing it hit their head just so." Erk resumes his position (his seat is the one in the front). "Don't worry about me getting trigger happy, I umm how to say this... 'freak out' at the sight of blood. Thats why I stick to mechs." Says Erk with a reasuring thumbs up. "Distractions aside though, shall we go?" He turns back forward gripping the haddles of the machine gun tightly in preperation of the machs march and stares allertly forward.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:32 am
"Without a warrant?" neo shook his head and sighed, continuing to steer the machine onwards. Some of the places he visited made little sense at all.
"I'm slightly rusty when it comes to things manually." he smiled. It had definatly been a while, he thought to himself as the mecha almost stopped in the middle of the street, but he was slowly getting used to the controls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:55 pm
"Don't worry about it. It's not like this is life or death or anything." Erk chuckles lightly and lossens his grip a little.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jeck The Time Watcher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:12 pm
He left the bar to walk through the mecha street."maybe i can get some upgrades for these wings of mine maybe i could upgrade my armor and my cannon blayde" he walked through looking for someone who could help him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff