Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Blue Rose Lane ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:06 pm
((If it would have been this easy, I know a certain game that would have been so much more easy...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:44 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:56 pm
nagi nodded "good boy! now im sure that i would make a much better master to you than this poor fellow now woulnt i? ill feed you well and take you for frequent walks! so how about it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:12 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:06 pm
Nagi grinned as the tattoo appeared on his hand and grimaced in pain as it began to settle.
The two dragons on his back flailed about and after a while, the pain dimmed and Nagi smiled at Kenton. "No one man can contain this power, just so you're warned. Fortunatly, I'm three!" He walks over to Kenton and holds out a hand. "Need some help getting up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:02 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:52 am
"This must be Blue Rose Lane Mr. Yeti!" Christina said excitedly to her stuffed yet dangerous yeti. "....." " I don't know where the roses are. But the light is so cool!" she replied to Mr. Yeti.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:50 pm
Nagi shook his head. "Poor guy." He slings Kenton over his shoulder and carries him out of the place.
Unnoticed to him, though, his two spirit dragons were leafing through Kenton's pockets, stealing a few things.....  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:45 pm
"....." "I know were supposed to be finding something evil right now... but that doesn't mean we can't do some sightseeing, right? She said putting her stuufer friend on her head. "Just sit back and relax Mr. Yeti! Wait till we find a gate." "....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:45 pm
Nagi saw Christina as he was leaving the facility. "Why, hello there! Would you mind taking this load off my shoulders?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:50 am
"......" "Mr. Yeti! Mind your manners!" she whispered. "Ummm, I guess we can help you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:53 pm
Nagi drops Kenton on the ground. "Here you go. His name's Kenton. Be careful with him!" With that said, he departs this area of town.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:40 am
"Um, okay!" she yelled and poked the man named Kenton. "...." "I'm seeing if he's alive!" She pokes again and again. "...." "Good idea! I'll check his pulse!" Christina pulled up his arm and felt his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:00 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:07 am
"..." "Yes, but it's very weak. I think he's unconcious. Lets make a fire and tuck in for the night"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff