Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 pm
TtheHero
The Not So Evil Deadite
@TtheHero: Didja like ToS2?

But of course!

A little short maybe, but full of action and laughs!

After playing ToP, and ToS 1&2, I want to play more of the 'Tales of' series.

That's how I felt too, except I never ran into the shortness factor: Took me 66 hours to beat it on my first play through...Then again, I was raising just about every damn monster ha ha. The ending was just so great, that I actually don't want a ToS3! Ok, maybe just a little. Btw, I am referring to the good ending.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
TtheHero
The Not So Evil Deadite

But of course!

That's how I felt too, except I never ran into the shortness factor: Took me 66 hours to beat it on my first play through...Then again, I was raising just about every damn monster ha ha. The ending was just so great, that I actually don't want a ToS3! Ok, maybe just a little. Btw, I am referring to the good ending.

Oh yeah.

xd That bad ending sucked big time.

To think, you HAD to
*let yourself lose agaisnt Lloyd and marta to really WIN.*  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 pm
TtheHero
The Not So Evil Deadite
TtheHero
The Not So Evil Deadite

But of course!

Oh yeah.

xd That bad ending sucked big time.

To think, you HAD to
*let yourself lose agaisnt Lloyd and marta to really WIN.*

I bet a lot of people cried because of that ha ha.

Thankfully, I did my research before hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:47 pm
I was going to do that, but I didnt want to feel like a complete p***y. So I killed Emil and let Marta kick my a**. Because she is a lot better than the other whiney b***h  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am
Excuse me Mister T. I have a few questions *lol I said mister T*

whats the memory capacity on those things and for sd cards?
and how does the wireless interwebs handle? lastly have you said "lol dsi typing" yet?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 pm
That is truly awesome!  

The_Ky-Guy

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:36 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

and how does the wireless interwebs handle? lastly have you said "lol dsi typing" yet?

Ah, sadly I know not about the capacity at this time. Hopefully like the Wii, it's 2GB.

I haven't tried the browser yet, or even going on the store. This neighbor connection I'm sappin sees to work for the laptop, and somewhat for the Wii, yet not the DSi so much.

I gotta get my own...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm
TtheHero
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Ah, sadly I know not about the capacity at this time. Hopefully like the Wii, it's 2GB.

I haven't tried the browser yet, or even going on the store. This neighbor connection I'm sappin sees to work for the laptop, and somewhat for the Wii, yet not the DSi so much.

I gotta get my own...

The browser won't load gaia completely. the store is good, it has smb2 sprites for mario, luigi, peach and toad and they throw blue balls in a box... instead of smb1 mario hitting blocks.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:31 pm
Regulust
TtheHero
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

I gotta get my own...

The browser won't load gaia completely. the store is good, it has smb2 sprites for mario, luigi, peach and toad and they throw blue balls in a box... instead of smb1 mario hitting blocks.

Thank you T and Regul. About how much of it won't load?
if it loads enough to allow me to see the avi's and post I'm good

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 am
I'm not sure if this happens for everyone but the DSi browser is really slow for me but the DSi downloads are oddly fast.

And I believe the DSi's onboard memory is 1024KB. Nintendo refers to them on the DSi as 'blocks'.

So far, having fun with FFTA2 and Kirby SSU. (never played the original)  

Mr. Iwata

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:01 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Regulust
TtheHero
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

I gotta get my own...

I couldn't even get to the forums... all that loaded was my avy and the front page, the task bar never loaded. Also it's Reg. D<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:01 pm
Regulust
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Regulust
TtheHero
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

I gotta get my own...

I couldn't even get to the forums... all that loaded was my avy and the front page, the task bar never loaded. Also it's Reg. D<

Ok so either the hand held integrity of the interwebs went backwards after the DS to the DSI...or gaia upgraded itself and the DSI too also does not have modern flash gonk  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rargon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 am
And this is one of the many reasons why being a New Yorker makes me proud. ;]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 am
We don't get giant lego Dsi's here in the UK. :[ We don't have a lot of downloadable content yet - how much is there over in America?  

Sakuneko-chan

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am
Saw this on Geekologie. It's pretty badass. I just have to laugh at how the giant face of a cat is permanently stuck on the screen xD  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff