Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 pm
kakarikosheikah
Sazuka57
The way you transform when you put the deku, zora, and goron masks on without pressing start to skip through it...truly dreadful. >.<

Actually, you can skip it by pressing the corresponding C button/stick depending on what console you're using.

Boom.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Face your fears now, or they will mock you forever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 pm
The most freakin' scariest thing in Zelda games were the Wallmasters. When I first encountered one in the Forest Temple, I almost crapped myself. I put the game up, and ended up not touching it for a month. ninja  

Hatoshi Watanabe VI

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm
Redead still scare me. Also, the hand that came out of the toilet always made me jump unless I remembered it was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:04 pm
Skulltulas. No contest. The first one on the way to the observatory in the underground path got the drop on me and I nearly had a heart attack. Even the ones I saw coming like in the Water Temple scared the crap out of me. (Btw, 3D Water levels as a whole creep me out. I positively hate them >.>)

But the worst encounter was in the last Temple with the invisible platforms. I was saving magic so I would turn on the Lens of Truth for a second to find the next platform and then turned it off. Not a good idea. I got to visible ground on a platform extended from a pillar, and the 'enemy near' music started playing, but nothing visible. I take out the Lens again and look at the pillar and BAM! Giant Skulltula staring at me at point blank range. Almost heart attack again.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 pm
I have to say that the Wallmasters, which were already creepy as hell in other Zeldas, were much worse in Majora's Mask, if for no other reason than that the dungeons they were in were so much creepier than usual...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:22 pm
Who needs scary movies? Just have someone play Majora's Mask lol. I think I'm gonna go play it after I beat KHII. I've lost track of how many times I've gotten anti form now, still love Wisdom form though despite how hard it is to lvl up.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 am
Ah Majora's Mask, my favorite Zelda game! And I thought of a good word for describing it. It is high contrast, the colors are bright, and the shadows are deep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:47 am
TtheHero
kakarikosheikah
Sazuka57
The way you transform when you put the deku, zora, and goron masks on without pressing start to skip through it...truly dreadful. >.<

Actually, you can skip it by pressing the corresponding C button/stick depending on what console you're using.

Boom.

Noooooo!!!!
burning_eyes

crying
Scary....  

Sazuka57

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:26 am
Sazuka57
TtheHero
kakarikosheikah
Sazuka57

Boom.

Noooooo!!!!
burning_eyes

crying
Scary....

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Yeah that game is a little on the funky odd oh my god what the...? XD I had fun making Redeads dance. Hahaha! XD  

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Yeah, that game is scary. The aliens are the worst though, and the transformation thing. *shudders* I never really caught on to the Butler's Dead Son thing, even when I was looking right at it. But now I do. Thanks a lot, guys! xp

Quick! Somebody take the game and put it to Michael Jackson's Thriller! It'd fit so well! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm
GrowingDandelion

Quick! Somebody take the game and put it to Michael Jackson's Thriller! It'd fit so well! xd
No it would not.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 pm
And said game is on the PAL Wii Shop channel.
surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 am
Orphie
Redead still scare me. Also, the hand that came out of the toilet always made me jump unless I remembered it was there.

Sorry to freak you even more, but somewhere on the internet (and somewhere on my hard drive) there's a Gameshark on the Ocarina of Time that enables you to control a Redead and attack Link. I can post instructions for it if you want.  

Michi is a cat

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces