Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
What EPs do you own? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm
In the past couple of months or so I got a few more EPs and SPs.

Now I have in the order that I bought them: Double Deluxe (Base, Celebration Stuff, Nightlife), Fun with Pets (Pets, Family Fun Stuff, Mansion and Garden Stuff), University Life (University, Ieka (Kitchen and Bath [right?]), Teen Style Stuff), and Seasons. I think that all of those together makes for a pretty fun Sims Game that doesn't get as boring as fast, but I still want the other EPs. Unfortunately, there aren't any used game stores nearby that I know of, so it won't be until I get to go to the mall or something at the city again when I can look in the used game stores to see if they have any of the others, and the WalMart that I do have access to on a fairly regular basis doesn't have Bon Voyage or Free time anymore, but they do have Apartment Life and the best of open for business or whatever. In the future I might get those other two and look for the ones that WalMart doesn't seem to have anymore.

Also, that Life Stories pack is for The Sims 2, right? And does it have anything new other than the story mode? The store has the Life Stories, but I'm not sure if it's for The Sims or The Sims 2, though I think it's for 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm
I have University and Nightlife installed, and I ordered Seasons yesterday from Amazon. I also really want Pets and Freetime.  

golden-cat143

Yagnika-s

Business Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 am
Nightlife and university. Celebration stuff pack too.. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm
I don't have any EPs. My laptop barely supports the base game; I think it would commit suicide if I added anything else! xp
Fortunately, I've found enough free mods online that I don't feel like I need expansions (although I admit, Pets and Seasons would be awesome).  

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items