Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Did Your Parents Ever Watch it with You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parents:
  Loved it
  Hated it
  Didn't care what you watched
  You forced them to watch it with you even though they had better things to do
View Results

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:49 am
i hope my parents never watch anime with me in general. they will just make fun of me and embaress me to death,  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:53 am
My mom may have seen parts of it, but never expressed an interest. She's pretty anti-anime though not in a militant way just in an I don't care for it sort of way.

My partner's mom was sure the Sailor Moon was a sign that the Japanese were taking over her mind...She's a wee bit ridiculous about everything though..  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:52 pm
My parents thought it was okay. My mom used to watch it with me, when I was little and would watch me imitate everything the Sailor Scouts were doing on the TV. My Dad likes more Adult Themed Animes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:32 pm
NO 1 EVER WATCHED IT WITH ME ONLY MY SISTER  

VSPLASH

Juicebox BIues

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 pm
My parents didn't really watch it with me, but I had run crying to them after I found out it was canceled!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 pm
My mom toved it blaugh she always was waiting 4 me to watch tv (sailor moon) its was good times  

Little blackfire

solarssun

Rainbow Saint

13,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:07 pm
my father sometimes caught glimpses of it while I was watching it in the morning.

His first episode was when sailor mars appeared and he made fun after that of the fact when usagi cried half her face disappeared into her mouth. He never did forget that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 am
my mom liked sailor moon. she used to watch it whit me and my sister biggrin  

Petrutza

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 am
My mom she was okay with it she bought me a hole lot of Sailor Moon stuff. she saw it on a tv at the tv company once to me it look like she did not understand it at all lols. but Aunt Mary was fine with Sailor Moon are any other anime I look at in her house. she sometimes would stay in the livening room with me and ask me what was going on in the show. so for all I know she mighty have like it quite bit. my dad oh the other hand would make fun of it but help me buy sailor moon items. he though it was just one of my phases lols boy was he ever wrong same go's for mom. but my opa he did not like it one bit to me that is. he would call it S*** but I can understand way he is a old a man after all. I all most forgot I my cousin gale had best fried named Stacey. I have the same name so it was funny at time. but any how Stacey b like sailor moon as well she,my cousin gale,my self would. sometimes look at one of her sailor moon vsh tapes if she was at my aunts house. aw that was good time's back when I was kid and teen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 pm
solarssun
my father sometimes caught glimpses of it while I was watching it in the morning.

His first episode was when sailor mars appeared and he made fun after that of the fact when usagi cried half her face disappeared into her mouth. He never did forget that.

Heh, so true. That reminds me of one of the reasons I despise Powerpuff Girls. Their eyes are 2/3 of their heads. XD

Anyway, my mom would often be home when I watched SM, but she was never really interested in anime.  

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 am
My mom never really cared what I watched; She and my grandma thought it was just another stupid cartoon. 9.9 I showed them stupid cartoon! Here I am, 23, and still am just as obsessed, if not more, with that little "cartoon"! X3

LONG LIVE SAILORMOON! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:19 pm
The opposite is with me. I didn't introduce Sailor Moon to my dad, he introduced it to me. He actually bought the last two seasons recently, Sailor Moon Super S and Sailor Moon Stars. It's kind of interesting, because my dad likes the kind of anime that you need to watch twice in order for you to get it (something like having a deeper meaning that you don't get the first time you watch it). And Sailor Moon is such a girly anime. He originally bought the movies first (I don't know why), and he was the one who suggested that we buy the anime.
Random: His favorite sailor scout is Sailor Mercury.  

Pudding McMuffin

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ArcanaXVIII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I watched it alone but my mom would catch glimpses from the kitchen!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 pm
I don't think my mom ever actually LIKED it, but she tolerated it. and my dad would always buy me the videos along with Poke'mon, way back than. My grandma always complained about it, but she does that about everything I like. These days I just watch it on the computer, so it doesn't really matter to any of them.  

Casut

Demonic Rogue

nomdeplume1795

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm
My mom watched it with me at times. Well, maybe not with me...more like we were in the same room and she may or may not have been actually paying attention. Although my cousin watched/watches it. She got me into it in the first place. And anime/manga in general ^^  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff