Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Restrained Sequel - Brainstorm ideas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:29 pm
*Gets biffed in the back of the head for not paying attention.*

Oh. I like that one better. ^_^ Now give me a minute while I go get some ice for my wound now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm
Eh, eh, Nice one Falcon, i think i might go with that since i'm not in a very imaginative mood..  

gravee2

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm
I know how that feels...I have created a recipie to get over that

Green Tea

Soda

Monster

Candy

and More Soda....Mix well

((Side effects may occur... ninja ))

MORE IDEAS THAT I WILL NOT REVEAL!!!!

I AM SECRETIVE... ninja

...kero....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 am
((shweeT! i finnaly got a patch with the squadron's insignia to put on my coveralls,....i feel like a real cobra mechanic now! I even got to Taxi the Commanding officer's Cobra in for a landing!...too bad now i have been labled the youngest marine in the whole squadron... xp ....still im stuck with the simple jobs until i become a plane captain.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

oOoMercury MadnessoOo

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:18 pm
It took me this long to find the forum gonk

Kay, well, I don't have much to put here. Beside gravee and I have discussed the whole "WOAH, ANNIE HAS A BABY?!" thing, and decided that he's going to be the first ever "perfect" human. I already mentioned in his profile that the first time he touched his stone, it shattered? I think it's going to be because his energy level was too strong for it? But somehow, not strong enough to kill him?

Well, he's not fully human, so...yeah.

He also has a strange, spooky, never before heard of power. Think of a mixture of Fay and Ellia (minus the darkness bit) and that's it.

I'm not sure if the Unhindered would have tried to make another experiment like this. I mean, it's been a few years, so it's very possible. But since they pretty much created Michael, they would know ow powerful he could potentially be, and would therefore stop at nothing to get him back. Or kill him. Hence why Annie has to be so careful. Maybe a possible plot could come up where another person was used as a subject in this experiment?
xp  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces