Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm
Masumi sat her desk as she filled out papers after papers. She had to lot to do now since taking over. She sighed she was happy to be here, but she missed Cloud and her husband. Her thinking was cut short by the growing number of people in the hallway. Masumi raised her hand and the wooden door opened on it's own. "If someone needs to see me please come and state your business or clear out." She said wanting it to be quiet once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 pm
"2 newcomers are here cause they don't know what to do and an assassin wanting to know if there are any jobs he can do for you"Katsu reported  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Areku walked in and waved,"Hi Masumi-sensei how it going?" Areku asked smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm
katsuro smiled as he look at masumi. "greetings masumi-sama. like katsu said. im here to know if you need anyone that needs to be disposed. but, it will cost yea." he said, still smiling. he then walk in.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 pm
Masumi waved at the two as she leaned back in her chair. "I rememeber you, Katsuro is it? I will say now that not now nor ever will we be needing your services. So i'm sorry you wasted a trip." She said firmly, she wanted nothing to do with the Assassins.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm
katsuro closed his eyes and made a short sigh "its a shame. but i guess i cant change your mind. i will be taking my leave then. if you reconsider, then come to suna." he said and turn around fully and walk out the door to outside.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm
"See ya Kamisama-san." Areku said waving as he stayed in the office,"So Masumi-sensei i came to ask if there was anything i could help with or should do?" Areku asked putting his hands behind his head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 pm
The little boy Andrew had arrived and was soon at the kasukages door and started to knock about 5 times and was kneeling before he could enter the place that was owned by the kasukage. "Is she here?," he mumbled blincking quickly for some odd reason and waited still.  

teddy_byakuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image As the assassin and other boy walk into the kages office so does Shoku. She remains quiet in fear the Kage would be mad for interrupting her business she seems so busy. "Ummm excuse me..." she says quietly and continues. "My name is Shokuru Moriiumu and I am wondering who will be my sensei? I travelled from the outer lands of the grass country to train to become a ninja."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm
"Hey don't be shy." Areku said smiling as he turned around,"You were here first so speak up." Areku said grin looking up at her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Shiro walked up and into the office where everyone else was. Walking in, he noticed several people. "Well it seems you sure are busy. I had something I wanted to tell you, but I can wait my turn."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

"Rawr, I stalk chuu alll!" Snow barged in. "Oh right, uhh....I should knock." She walked back out towards and door and knocked. "Ooookkayyy, that's more appropriate. So I got nothing..." She sat down on a chair and started playing with her hair. Mmm....What now?

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Katsu opened the door for the next guest."c'mon in"Katsu said quickly"I think she might get really annoyed soon so hurry and say what you want to say"Katsu sat on a seat next to the door to see what happens next.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Andrew followed the girl snow to a seat and sat nexxt to her and paid no attention to the girl playing with her hair. But he decided to ask for her name and looked at her "Hey im Andrew Tenchu Valentine and you are?," he asked with a little smile while his face turned a little red  

teddy_byakuga

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Masumi looked around the room. "Wow busy today." She stood up and walked over to everyone to greet them properly. "Hmm since we still do need an Academy teacher...Uh Shiro how about you?" Masumi said since he was right at the appropriate rank for it.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff