Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm
Shiro stood there with a bit of a shocked look on his face. After a few seconds he finally snapped out of it and walked up to her again. "Lets try that again." He said lifting his foot up over her head again. This time dropping it just enough so she would feel it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm
"ok"Katsu strikes again vertically at half speed  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image Shoku is hit once again but this time poofs away into a cloud of smoke revealing that she substituted herself with a sharp pointy branch. She sits up in a tree laughing and swinging her feet as she sees her sensei and other guy missed in their attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm
"That was fun"Katsu looked at Shiro"can we try a burning tree now"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 pm
Shiro jumps back, grabbing his foot. "That hurt." He yelled out. After recovering, he sent a few strings out toward the tree Shoku was in. "Well lets do that training. You are already in the tree. We just need to tie you up and set it on fire" He said smiling the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image Shokus jaw drops as she stands and shakes her fist at Shiro..."You can't be serious!?" She looks to the other guy with complete discontent at his ideas. "Your such a meanie!"  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm
As shiro's strings go to her, they wrapped gently around her waist and guided her back in. ((Think vine whip from the pokemon cartoon.)) "Got you didn't I? I told you I am not uptight." He said laughing. "Either way you look to be good enough to start at genin. So you are" He said with a huge smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 pm
Katsu takes out a match"i can't use a jutsu since i'm a clone so..."Katsu took out some sake and cloth and stuffed the cloth in the sake while lighting it on fire."God, this is gonna be so much fun" Katsu threw the bottle at the tree and backed away. Katsu then realised Shiro released her."What gives?"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image Shoku tries to swat the strings away as she gets pulled in she is a bit suprised then excited..."REALLY!" She yells out loudly "YAY I'm a gennin." She does a little dance around the lawn of the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm
"What? Did you actually think I would set her on fire? I thought you were just kidding." He turned to the window and looked at the burning tree. "Looks like you weren't. Well might as well put that thing out. Lets grab a bucket and put it out. I don't have anything that could do it myself. Unless the pyro there wants to get himself here." Shiro turned back to the dancing Shoku. "Now then. I didn't get your name or what elements you have. So what exactly are they?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image "My name is Shoku Moriiumu and im not quite sure whatmy elements are?" she scratchs her head. "I do know about how to test it I've just never been able to." She says, as she has studying the ways of ninjas extensively its just time to put all that studying into practice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm
"Well I am glad you know how, because I don't. Lets see how to do it then. Oh and my name is Shiro."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 pm
"I'm Katsu" Katsu said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 pm
User Image "Good to meet you both" Shoku smiles and bows in respect. She then looks around, and finally it clicks in her brain...of course she thinks as she walks into the academy and takes out a slip of paper from the science lab. "So if i focus my chakra into this paper slip it should tell me what kind of element i have by what it does....if it lights on fire ... fire, gets wet... water, crumples...lightning, splits in two then wind and if it turns to dust then earth." She hold the slip up and focuses chakra into it the slips first starts turning to dust then for a split second gets sopping wet. "I'm earth yay!" Shoku entirely missed the fact she was also water element.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm
"Well it looks like earth with a bit of water mixed it. I can't really teach earth since I don't exactly have it. We could learn some grass stuff if you want. Although I would be learning with you" He said with a small smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff