Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
Areku backed to the hospital he felt a little sick,"Ahh last time I take my own pill seriously. What have I been doing all this time?" Areku said as he got where he left Jason,"What f I let him with a strong anesthetic?!" Areku yelled as he ran out the room to look for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail ran in, yelling for Medical Attention! He demanded them look at Aki first before he'd even consider being touched by a doctor. So the Medical Ninjas wuickly gathered around Aki, doing whatever they could to help her. "She was going to be ok!" on of them told Vrails as he waited for he recovery.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:09 pm
Yuno entered the hospital sliding forward in a peculiar manner. He saw Vrail who was clearly worried and then slided near him
"are you alright?" Yuno asked as he was about to hold Vrai's shoulder normally he would not talk but he felt concerned this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

As the medical shinobi began fretting over her the teen began to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open only to shut tightly at the brightness of all the lights. She was fine, no harm had really been done to her, she'd just expericened the power of a genjutsu. "Miss? Do you feel any pain?" One of them asked. She sat up swatting away the hands that tried to hold her down. "I'm fine. It was just a genjutsu. Where's Vrail?" She demanded looking around frantically. Aki wasn't quite sure what she was going to do when she saw him. Slap him? Beat him to a pulp? Cry? All she knew was that she was terribly mad at him.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Yuno heard no reply and was used to it he just looked down and started walking away. It was not really walking it seemed like he just leans forward and starts moving in that direction.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm
Masterharper of Pern
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail ran in, yelling for Medical Attention! He demanded them look at Aki first before he'd even consider being touched by a doctor. So the Medical Ninjas wuickly gathered around Aki, doing whatever they could to help her. "She was going to be ok!" on of them told Vrails as he waited for he recovery.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.
(( You should of lost all your senses by then and need medical attention yourself ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 pm
((Lol, Aki is suffering from a severe medical condition and passed out due to blood loss and everything...again? tough luck. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:04 pm
In The shadows on top of the roof of the hospital, Hiroto used his position as a look out to over see the entire village for his objective. "From here, i have easy access to the entire village." As he scoped out the village through his ANBU mask.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers