Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 pm
Masumi did a backflip over the clone. Avoding the slow clone with almost to challenge. Masumi then made a few seals. "Hana Ninpo: Hikarakuyo (Flower Ninja Art: Flying Flower Shuriken)"She said as the flower lifted off the ground and floated in the air. Then had a shine to them just like they were metal. Masumi made a seal as dozens and dozens of flowers flew at him. Masumi then started another set of seals. "Hana Ninpo: Hyakkoryoran (Flower Ninja Art: Explode Blooming Flowers)" She said as the flower ignited and jumped from flower to flower as several fire blasts shot at Katsure along with the hardened flowers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm
( Kats: A fight to the death, eh? I thought I would be the one to kill you? You don't actually expect to kill Masumi do you?

Masumi: Kill him. He deserves it. He kills all the babies of the villages...)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm
((yep, and the only reason he's here is cause i blew up part of suna))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 pm
(I'll kill him with my ninjutsu... show him that I am superior... then I'll take his heart.)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:35 pm
((you know you can only have two hearts maximun at chunin right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:47 pm
(Who says I want the heart for my Tendrills? twisted I like to eat them...)  

Zombie Swagger

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 pm
wind swarmed around katsuro as he disappeared in a few moments avoiding the attacks and appearing in a new location a good distance from masumi and the atatck but still learning the boundries of the barrier

"Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu"

helps for a sweet escape Katsuro then made a few hand signs and grinned as the sand clone jumped up and moved towards masumi agian and aiming for her sides

katsuro mearly contnued making hand signs til he then sat focusing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm
((For future reference. You cannot use Wind Insintanious in the same post where you attacked or defened -_-))

Masumi jumped back and dodged the clone once more as she moved to the far part of the barrier and made a few seals. "Last chance, surrender and leave the village, or be killed." She said giving him one last chance to get out alive.  

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 pm
Katsuro sat down and laid back

"good idea I'll pass on the fight I'm good I got to train soem more you got to let me fight ya when I'm stronger"

katsuro siad gathering the sand clone into his gourd and laid back

((Sorry I won't be able to post for a bit this is to not waste anymore of your time))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm
((Then i'll just end it twisted ))

Masumi thought for a moment. "Nah, Suiton: Bakusui Shoha (Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave)." She said as a large ocean of water shot out of her mouth. Sending a giant tsunami size wave right at Katsuro with leathal force.  

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 pm
(gee thanks))
katsuro quickly moved i na breeze of wind behind masumi doing nothing else

"do you kill everyone that surrenders"

katsuro said standing behind masumi

((Didn't attack of defend just moved))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:08 pm
((Doesn't matter it's over lol))

You could see Masumi smiling as she kept letting water flow fast out of her mouth as it quickly started to fill the barrier, since nothing could get out the barrier became a tank which filled all the way to the top of the barrier. The entire thing was filled with water. Not an air pocket hole in the whole thing. Water Ninja could breath under water thanks to a jutsu, but what of Katsuro.  

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm
((that's messed))

katsuro grinned underwater not really think wondering how long he could hold his breath katsuro quickly held his palm agiast the ground and focised with the small amount of time he had focusing and the water began to sizzle as his arm glowed purple under the water and quickly as he could palm at underwaterpushing the air in is hand and launching his palm at masumis back near her stomach

((there has to be be an air pocket if the barrier is solid air pockets are there the more water there is the more prerrsure there has to be air if the barrier is soilid and this is so messed i already surrendered i need to get my Rpc to someplace to rest let him out of here im not gonna be able ot log in a while because of grades ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:27 pm
((Well considering the ammount of time we been in here. Also the fact my earilier flower jutsu Hana Ninpo: Hyakkoryoran (Flower Ninja Art: Explode Blooming Flowers) contained a large fire which burned up a lot of the air in the dome. The air pressure isnt that much. Which allowed my water jutsu to fill the whole barrier. I know you surrendered, but that was only cause of your grades. If not you porbley have kept going. you picked a fight to the death and wouldn't leave when i told you so don't blame me.))

Masumi made a quick couple seals and held her hand up as a water current shot at her and puched her away from Katsuro. This was here element, and she just had to run out the clock.  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:30 pm
((if you kill him its an offence against suna, so you'd be starting a war with them, and there cant be no air, cause if this barrier is air tight, then you'd run out of air, so that way you could only fill it out to a certain degree))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff