Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 pm
((Ok updated the gates. You will be let in by NPC's so long as you fill out the form and don't intend to cause harm. This way you all arent sitting around waiting lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Name: Rahenno
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Kyo Blade of water, Hyouton sword, and Staff
Reason for visiting: R&R
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Probably a day

After giving his info, Rahenno looked onto the village. "Haven't been here before. Wonder what they have to offer" He said walking in.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm
((...You do know Masumi still in Cloud right? At Susumu's house where you left her -_-))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Just then Rahenno remember something important and headed back to cloud.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 pm
((xD "Oh, wait...I'm forgetting something...now, what was it? ...Oh, my wife." How do you not remember that?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:52 pm
Masumi and Areku appeared in front of the Grass gate,Oh wow and i thought I was so fast, um.. is it okay for me to go in?" Areku asked smiling as he walked into the front gates after Masumi nodded yes as they headed in Areku started walking in a different direction,"Sorry Masumi-sensei I got to do one thing before i do anything else I'll head to your office soon.".

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 am
Kami rose from the ground just few inches away from the guards face.
"Yep now it seems to be right place." He says more to himself than the guard, then he gives some respect to the guard.
"Move your a**, you are in my way." He says kind of bluntly, half joking.

Guard says meaningless stuff and gives entrance papers.

Name:Kami
Village:-
Equipment:Not your business
Reason for visiting: Duh food
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):Are you stalking me or something ?

"Okay here you go" Kami says and cheerfully gives the paper back to guard. Guard looked at him bluntly, then throwing fast iron fist to his face. As Kami was knocked to the ground, the guard teared the paper to pieces.

"... Do you want to die..." Kami said to the guard as his eyes narrowed.
He toke 3 senbon needles from his bag.
"Watch.." He said with almost whisper like voice. He threw one at the guard Guard dodged and was about to counter, but Kami was already gone. Guards leg hit something, the guard fell to his face.
In blink of eye Kami was on top of his back, he holded a senbon at his neck, he slowly laid so that his mouth was inches away from guards ear.
"Do that once more... And you are dead, you know what dead means right?" Kami said about to continue on to how he would slay the guard, though something interrupted him.
There was root around his leg.
"Well this cant be too good.." he said before he looked back to see what exactly was holding him. Seeing a root was a big surprise.
"What the h.." He started, but his sentence turned into a scream, as the root pulled him into air with huge speed. Roots after roots warped around him as he was beging captured by, what at least seemed to be, a root.

Guard rose to his feet, there was a water drop on his face.
"Kusakage will know how to deal with you, Just stay there for now."

"... Fine, get that "kusakage" here." Kami said to the guard, his mouth was yet to be warped in roots.
"Hmph Kusakage, who wants to be called grass shadow? blah.." Kami muttered as he was waiting, blood started to pac into his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

"Uhhhhh, I'll take it from here." Snow winked at the guard as she approached the newcomer. "If you do anything stupid, you'll get caught in this again. And maybe I'll shove ants down your pants... That always hurts." She threatened him. "Got it?" The shinobi grabbed the person by the leg and dragged him inside the gate.

"P.S. I'll keeelll youuu if you cause me any trouble. As in...Kill kill. Not fake kill. Like blood will be flowing everywhere. And then ants will be eating your body." ...Damn those ants really got to me. Snow glared at him and then went her own way.

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am
"... I think i fell in love." Kami said to the air after her. There was moment of silence.
"Oh wait i dont have heart, plus i got 3 minds, would cause problems, hmm?" Kami said to his partners.
*s**t i peed my pants.....*
**Gee you are a scaredy cat..**
"Lol you both are dumbass, well good we got different pants." Kami mutters and walks on.
Hmm ants sound kind of nasty though... weird woman you ask me
"Though her speaking sounded kind of retarded at first didnt it ?" Kami says and laughs to something which others wouldn't understand, he was not sure if he did understand it by himself...

"Okay lets go cheack if we can ste..." There was weird aura in the air.
"I mean buy food from somewhere." Kami mutters as he sweated little.
Holy s**t what was that.... Kami pondered as he walked on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:04 pm
Name:Katsuro kamisama
Village:None. Assassin's base.
Equipment:A huge massive dark scythe, a anbu sword, kunais and explosion tags.
Reason for visiting: to visit the new village.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):3 days or lest.

katsuro was walking in the village, just checking it out. he wore his old anbu mask from rock village and walk to the gates. he just waited there fro some time at the gates.

Edit. katsuro sighed and then entered the village.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 pm
Katsu heard the report and went to meet Katsuro in the village  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Shiro rushed up to the gates of the grass before stopping short of hitting them. So this is where she is now. Good for her. He thought to himself before walking through the gates and off to the kage's office.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:15 pm
katsuro made his way to the gates and walk out with a disappointed face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:03 pm
katsuro raised from the gorund with amazing speed and fell to the ground tryign ot catch his breath  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:08 pm
Name:Katsuro kinjo
Village:N/A
Equipment: 10 gallon gourd full of sand, 4 explosive notes, basic ninja equiptment
Reason for visiting: to visit the new village. Join the village
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): ???

"Damn I was about ot test my new jutsus"

katsuro said then qucikly rushing int the village keeping the rite o nhis arm secure for reasons and then extremly bervous when jake would intefere agian

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff