Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm
"Ok," he simply said as he stood up, and walked towards the door, "dont worry about the room, i'll get it cleaned up, meet me at the academy when your ready ok?" he asked, but before she could give him an answer, he was already gone.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Rein went to answer him, but he was already gone. She sighed. He was probably just being nice and didn't really think that she was beautiful anymore. She already missed her brunette hair, even if the white hair seemed strangely fitting.

She moved to shut the door, and then she went to her closet. As she was taking off his clothes, she stopped to smell the shirt. She liked the aroma it gave off. She folded his clothes and placed them neatly on top of her pillow before moving to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As she was running the water preparing the heat, she noticed something on her back. Upon closer examination, she saw what appeared to be a white tattoo of a flower on her back. No, not just any flower, her favorite flower. Maybe that was part of this mystery . . .

When the water was ready, she stepped into the shower. Her skin tingled and her body felt almost instantly more alive. After a good 10 minutes, she hopped out and began drying herself off. She dressed in her usual attire, rebraided her hair, and re-tied her grass village band around her left thigh. She reattached her bo to her back, and put away her kunai, shurikens and other items. She searched for the flower that Jason had put in her hair, but sadly, she couldn't find it, so she left without it.

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:55 pm
((I remember when I changed...I was outside DX))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm
(lol....be surprised if you didn't get some onlookers...... xd ))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm
((That had to be no fun. I was outside, but he carried me in here, lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku and Kasumi walk towards the Dorms, walking hand and hand they eter the main area and gets a key to her room...all the way top floor. She runs up the stairs as if its christmas or something opens the door to her room. Its a very basic room, bed window, balcony, fridge, sink and a table"awwe home sweet home" Shoku laughs this is where she lives and wanted to show the comparison between what Kasumi has and what she has. Lately however Shoku hasn't even used this room, she's really never been in here. She like to sleep outside and will probably move her bed out on the balcony.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 pm
Kasumi walked into Shoku's room as she looked around with a smile. "Oh you have a pretty room." She said with a smile as she looked at every inch of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku laughs then looks to Kasumi "Thanks It's new to me." She walks over to the bed and already doesn't like its spot so she opens up the balcony door and puts her bed out on the balcony. "Now thats a much better spot. Don't you think? Shoku takes off her more formal of kamino's and is left in her training clothes, much more ninja gear looking. An armor plate runs along her stomach which is rather heavy nothing more than 50 pounds though As she takes her robe off her bandages on her arms are revealed to Kasumi.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:20 pm
Kasumi looked at Shoku up and down. "Wow Shokuy you are pretty tricked out." She said noticing the armor and bandages whihc didnt look normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:25 pm
NUR

User Image

"Well after the chuunin exams I realized I was lacking in my use of weapons. and I depended too much on my clay." She smiles and flicks her wrists slightly which causes two blades to spring out of the bandages yet stay locked in at a pretty good length. longer than the range of a kunai but not as long as a katana or something. "Doesn't really compare to your abilities, just makes me weaker really when it comes to you." She laughs momentarily then flicks her wrists again and the blades retract back into the bandages.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:29 pm
Kasumi gives her a look. "Did you forget you kicked my a** in that exam, if I didn't have this metal skin I would have been dead." She said since Shoku did outmatch her in the exams pretty easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku thinks to herself for a second then smiles. looking out the window and not at Kasumi"I have a feeling though as we get older you will be much stronger than me." Shoku smiles and looks back over her shoulder at Kasumi a ray of light shines through the room almost silhouetting Shoku yet her features are still visible.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm
"If you say so." Kasumi then ran over and tackled Shoku and hugged her tight with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:05 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku laughs as she falls to the ground getting tackled by Kasum"See you already have the power to tackle me!" Shoku is extremely happy to be with her friend and just smiles up at her."Your so cute too, if only you were around my age...I guess its hard to understand."

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Kasumi looked up at her a little confused. "What you mean around your age? Is there something wrong?" She asked picking up on the language.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff