Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Masumi laughed as she heard something calling out to her and looked over at the new girl. "Oh look Susumu a visitor. Hello!" Masumi said waving at the girl. "Would you like to join us!" She said since the girl might have been a little to shy to come over at first.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm
((LOL, didn't intentionally follow you here. Just wanted to chill in the springs.))

Rein glanced up as the heard the voice. She thought that she had been quiet enough as to not bother them. But female company would be nice after so much testosterone. " . . . sure." Rein turned around and grabbed her towel. Holding it above her head, she waded across the spring to the other two.

Sine_Amore

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 pm
((Yeah, but admit it. If you were in my situation, you would do the same thing. Besides. This is a hot springs episode. You need a guy/guys like me for comic relief.))
Shiro overheard the conversation. Just enough to know another girl was coming. This couldn't get much better. Three girls and I am nearly done. He continued to move the steam out of the way. The silhouettes were starting to get clearer and clearer, but not enough to actually see anything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:22 pm
((ye...i proably would....you know you could just henge into a girl right?......then go in there with them))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:23 pm
((Same with us, lol ironicly this is the bes place for you to be since im here, and Susumu here who is like the Goddess of Medical, she has taught all the pros, even me lol twice!))

Masumi smiled as she came into view. "Hello, I am Masumi H Inuzuka by Marriage, and this is Susumu Saiz." She said turning to gester to Susumu, when she did her green flower tattoo was in full view of Rein.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 pm
((With both susumu and masumi in there? I would be caught in a second and my character knows that. Besides I had a plan for that, but it was just going to end up a failed mission because someone stops me from going in.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 pm
(i could do it, Bloodline crusher stops Susumu from see through the jutsu with sharingan, and just act girly)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm
((You naughty boys. xd

And wootness! Medical jackpot. ))

As Rein came upon them and was being introduced, not only did she notice the green flower marking on Masumi, but she recognized the name. This was the Kusakage she was with. "Oh . . . " She gave a deep bow. "Nice to meet you both, Kusakage Masumi . . . Susumu. I am Rein Sipatai." She wanted so bad to inquire about the marking and Clan that the teacher had mentioned after his crude joke. "U-Umm, I was wondering . . . if you would mind telling me about the markings . . . and the cocoon . . . and why my hair changed . . ." She didn't want to seem overly demanding, but she needed to know.

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm
((if you bowed in the water, doesn't that mean you just dunked yourself?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:38 pm
((Not necessarily. I mean, it depends on how deep the water is, and I'm assuming that since this is a hot spring and not a pool and I'm near the edge that it is shallow.))  

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:42 pm
((Try and see wht happens, it wont be pretty))

Masumi raised an eyebrow as she leaned back and looked at Rein's back and saw the clan mark and smiled. "Well Rein seems as you are part of my Clan, the Hyaka clan. The marking on your back is well...hmm how to put this. Your 'Soul Flower' it is the flower you are most compatible with, and the ones you are able to 'Summon.' As for the Cocoon that was our transformation. When our people experience extreme emotions it happens, our body is wrapped in a cocoon and we are actully turned into plants ourselves...well plant like. We are still technically human, the hair just changes to match with the plant. There is a lot more, but you might want a second to take it all in." Masumi said since she threw a lot of information at her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:43 pm
atlas and it outside the springs, waiting for lenon. he then remember the wrong spring and left.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Rein did need a moment to take it all in, Plantlike . . . soul flower . . . summoning . . . part of her Clan Hyaka. Wait . . . "Wait . . . I'm party of your clan. Does that mean that we're related? Or . . . what?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Masumi thought for a second. "Yeah I suppose it does, how about that." She said with a laugh as she smiled at Rein.  

Masumi H Dekata

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:57 pm
((LOL, really? That's awesome. ))

This made Rein smile. So her and Cade weren't the only ones left in their family. But she turned her attention back to Masumi. "Alright . . . so what else is there?" She was getting really excited about all of this. Nothing this exciting had ever happened to her before.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff